Page 393 of 4820
« First < 293343383389390391392393 3943953963974034434938931393 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:28 AM 07-06-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
This about THIS season....not that manufactured fluke of 2015. Donkos only won one regular season game by more than a touchdown....ONE. No one views them as some dynasty...

If someone had told you, heading into the play-offs..."This same team can beat Brady, KC and Carolina with Sanchez"....you would have told them to **** off.

You ALL thought Osweiler was the future..now the corporate media has you singing along with the parrots. "We dont even need a starting QB to win a SB". You are actually trying to sell a back-up QB, whom Elway only signed as trade bait, as an improvement...your GM didn't even want him. He was merely a chess piece...treat people like inanimate objects and karma is going is hit back. It's why Brock split and his former players are talking trash.

Denver has the stupidest fans in the NFL....they are in for a rude awakening opening night.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:49 AM 07-06-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The season hasn't started and you've already lost Malik and Trevathan.

You really think your entire defense stays healthy again this year too?

You're so delusional :-)
Malik and Danny are good players, but they were like the 6th and 10th best players on our defense. Josh Norman and Sean Smith are much bigger losses than Malik and Danny.

Our defense had a decent amount of injuries last year, we were just fortunate that the only season ending injuries we had were to our backups. Ware, Shane Ray, TJ Ward, Darian Stewart, and Wolfe all missed multiple games last year and Chris Harris was playing with one arm for the entirety of the playoffs.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:36 AM 07-06-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
This about THIS season....not that manufactured fluke of 2015. Donkos only won one regular season game by more than a touchdown....ONE. No one views them as some dynasty...

If someone had told you, heading into the play-offs..."This same team can beat Brady, KC and Carolina with Sanchez"....you would have told them to **** off.

You ALL thought Osweiler was the future..now the corporate media has you singing along with the parrots. "We dont even need a starting QB to win a SB". You are actually trying to sell a back-up QB, whom Elway only signed as trade bait, as an improvement...your GM didn't even want him. He was merely a chess piece...treat people like inanimate objects and karma is going is hit back. It's why Brock split and his former players are talking trash.

Denver has the stupidest fans in the NFL....they are in for a rude awakening opening night.
Get your talk track ready for how Denver will be cap strapped after signing Von Miller to a mega-deal. It will get done. Maybe I missed it, are any of the local Denver fans truly talking about a repeat in 2016? If so, I've missed it... but, I've read comments from you talking about it quite a bit.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:17 AM 07-06-2016
The look on knowmos face when they don't get the Manning calls anymore will be priceless. Those 11 fluke Ws suddenly turn into 7 or 8 extra losses.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:52 AM 07-06-2016

Those Wade stats were about this season? Odd, they had years past listed. That ring is the stat you left out of the resume you were trying to paint for Wade.

You have no way of knowing this for yourself so I'll explain it to you: Bronco fans are bullet proof right now because we are playing on house money. 5 straight West titles, 2 SBs in 3 years, reigning SB champs. I expect to be good again this year. I expect it every year. I will be bummed if we don't win the SB but I'm totally fine if we don't even make it past the first round because the price to win a SB must be paid.

People like you want the same success which is why you obsess on the Broncos to the point of insanity. Read back over this thread and see how much time you have put into talking about Denver. Then look back and see how much time I've put into talking about any other team beside my own,
Your constant rants about the Broncos are a sign of envy and taken as a compliment.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:12 PM 07-06-2016
And, for all the reasons posted by Vail ... this is why I'm content with whatever happens this season. It's been a hell of a ride since Tebow was QB.

All that being said, I can understand the optimism for total failure in Denver. Prior to Manning's arrival, they had six seasons from '06-11 with a lot of mediocrity. Shanahan's final 2 years, McDaniels and then year 1 of Fox... produced a 44-52 record with Plummer, Cutler, Orton and then that Tebow year of 8-8. That's a whole lot of ugly, but... that changed quickly and 2011 was the first of a half decade long dominance in the division.

And, that stretch of years was only rivaled by the mediocrity from '92-'95 as they moved from Reeve's final years into the Shanahan era.

This 2016 team has lost a number of key players from the team that won the title, and it's still a damn fine team... albeit with a huge question mark at the league's most critical position, QB. So, I get it.

I believe this team is MUCH better positioned than the teams beginning any of those previous two stretches of mediocrity. So, will 2016 suck? Possibly, and I've been on record saying I'm content with whatever happens because runs come to an end... and if Denver falters, it will only be temporary. The team has proven they are committed to act aggressively in the draft/FA to fix what ails them.

Why do I feel confident in saying that?
History.
Only 2 losing seasons in the last 16 years.
Only 5 losing seasons in the last 33 years. (everything else is pre-Elway)

Blacktop, Pastaball... I hope for guys like you, that KC does something wonderful this season, because I really fear for your mental sanity (what's left of it) if KC falters in what looks like a great season for KC to grab the opportunity by the horns and bring you guys some greatness.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:27 PM 07-06-2016
Ops overwhelming evidence of the Ds decline along with that atrocious offense...uh oh
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 01:58 PM 07-06-2016
I'm feeling pretty good about the Broncos because Broncos.
[Reply]
RodInCanton 03:26 PM 07-06-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
The look on knowmos face when they don't get the Manning calls anymore will be priceless. Those 11 fluke Ws suddenly turn into 7 or 8 extra losses.
I did not know you and KnowMo watched football together. Enjoy that look on his face as you stare deeply into his eyes...
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:07 PM 07-06-2016
Casserly must read this forum....he just said everything, nearly verbatim, that I've posted in the last two pages. Doesn't think Denver is a playoff team....

the video....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...attack-in-2016
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:46 PM 07-06-2016
Casserly must read this forum....he just said everything, nearly verbatim, that I've posted in the last two pages. Doesn't think Denver is a playoff team....

the video....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...attack-in-2016
I knew it, you're just parroting what your daddy masters in the media are spewing. There's no reason for people to get all excited about Sanchez. He's keeping the seat warm until they name Lynch the starter.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:14 PM 07-06-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
The Broncos have no marketing hook no unless you count an aging Elway. The NFL can't build a story out of Elway and a felony-committing linebacker. I think Denver's time in the spotlight is over.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:35 PM 07-06-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I knew it, you're just parroting what your daddy masters in the media are spewing. There's no reason for people to get all excited about Sanchez. He's keeping the seat warm until they name Lynch the starter.
You dont know shit...I posted that last night and the day before. This video came out today...

It doesn't take a football guru to know a Sanchez led team is doomed....
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 05:44 PM 07-06-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Yeah, Broncos is pretty much reason enough.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:28 PM 07-06-2016
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The Broncos have no marketing hook no unless you count an aging Elway. The NFL can't build a story out of Elway and a felony-committing linebacker. I think Denver's time in the spotlight is over.
I don't know if you know this or not, but the Broncos are a pretty big deal. They just won the SB and drafted the QB with the most upside in the draft. Because Broncos.
[Reply]
Page 393 of 4820
« First < 293343383389390391392393 3943953963974034434938931393 > Last »
Up