ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 131
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:51 AM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
And Draymond Green does what in comparison?
Throws his hands up in the air and starts yapping lol. Though I did see him in the 2nd half not say a word on his last couple of fouls. I think he is close to missing a game because of all his T's in the playoffs.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:53 AM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I've thought Jayson Tatum has been a big crybaby for most of this postseason.
He better play better than whatever game 3 was going forward because I don’t know what the hell that game was supposed to be. The best players on championship teams can’t have games like that.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:55 AM 05-23-2022
Meh, Marcus Smart would have pretended like he was shot on such a play (and the refs probably would have ate it up). Curry, for example, dived to the ground several times in the Memphis series on virtually no contact, including one crucial loose ball on a rebound at the end of a game (and was rewarded with foul shots). They’re all just trying to win a game and flopping is part of it.
I don’t have an issue with the flopping.

My issue is with continuing to cry about it AFTER it was reviewed.

And yes, it’s very common and just part of the game. I get that.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:56 AM 05-23-2022
I've thought Jayson Tatum has been a big crybaby for most of this postseason.
To be fair to him, though, he did grow up in St. Louis. They breed tons of little bitches their.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:07 AM 05-23-2022
He better play better than whatever game 3 was going forward because I don’t know what the hell that game was supposed to be. The best players on championship teams can’t have games like that.
I think the Celtics are a really good team. They've got guys they can lean on when Tatum is struggling, but he can't shoot so poorly and he definitely can't turn the ball over so frequently.

At one point the other night he was like 3/14 with PJ Tucker harassing him. Why take so many shots when Jaylen Brown is completely capable of dropping 40 any game? Their role players can be leaned on too.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:20 AM 05-23-2022
Herro is out tonight.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:24 AM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

I'm enjoying watching Luka play more than I used to, his offensive game has grown on me.

But you can bitch about a call or pout about a call. Luka does look a bit like a cry baby when he complains.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:08 PM 05-23-2022
I think the Celtics are a really good team. They've got guys they can lean on when Tatum is struggling, but he can't shoot so poorly and he definitely can't turn the ball over so frequently.

At one point the other night he was like 3/14 with PJ Tucker harassing him. Why take so many shots when Jaylen Brown is completely capable of dropping 40 any game? Their role players can be leaned on too.
When any player (let alone a superstar) has 10 points and 6 turnovers in a game, it means the team would play better without him.

He had issues with Matthews guarding him in the last series. Now it's with Tucker. Two old players. That can't happen if you're a young superstar. He should be clowning these guys.

The main problem is that Brown and Tatum are weak ball handlers. If you swarm them, they are turnover machines. Plus, their decision making is poor. It's improved this season but it's still inconsistent.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:41 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
When any player (let alone a superstar) has 10 points and 6 turnovers in a game, it means the team would play better without him.

He had issues with Matthews guarding him in the last series. Now it's with Tucker. Two old players. That can't happen if you're a young superstar. He should be clowning these guys.

The main problem is that Brown and Tatum are weak ball handlers. If you swarm them, they are turnover machines. Plus, their decision making is poor. It's improved this season but it's still inconsistent.
Yeah he really struggled with Matthews while averaging 27 pts a game. he did a great job lol
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:46 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Yeah he really struggled with Matthews while averaging 27 pts a game. he did a great job lol
He turns the ball over a lot. You can score a lot but be inefficient. Durant scored against the Celtics but everyone talked about his inefficiency.

Anyway, a superstar can't have two playoff games with only 10 points. That's just pathetic. Even if you're playing poorly, get to the free throw line at least. Find some way to score if the shot isn't landing.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:07 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
He turns the ball over a lot. You can score a lot but be inefficient. Durant scored against the Celtics but everyone talked about his inefficiency.

Anyway, a superstar can't have two playoff games with only 10 points. That's just pathetic. Even if you're playing poorly, get to the free throw line at least. Find some way to score if the shot isn't landing.
In the regular season he averaged 2.9 which is less than Curry who had 3.2

But yes in the playoffs he has upped his average some, last series it was 3.4 and so far this series it is bad with 16 turnovers in 3 games. Game 2 he only had 3 so the 2 losses he had alot of turnovers.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:39 PM 05-23-2022
Everybody loves Wiggins now, but he’s always been a soft ass bitch. That’s who he’ll always be.

It’s easy to be a saint in paradise
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:06 PM 05-23-2022
Miami is 2-17. Oof.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:08 PM 05-23-2022

The Miami Cold. pic.twitter.com/ycYjiICETF

— playoff paint (@nba_paint) May 24, 2022

[Reply]
BWillie 09:10 PM 05-23-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

I have issues with both of those things.

Almost all fans, American ones, HATE flopping. And the NBA won't do anything about it.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 131
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118 > Last »
Up