Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark arrested for felony possession of a firearm
Hammock Parties 03:40 PM 06-21-2021
Well, bye...

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/21/frank...ty-chiefs-nfl/

K.C. CHIEFS' FRANK CLARK
ARRESTED
... Cops Say NFL Star Had Uzi In Lambo SUV

Originally Posted by :
NFL star pass rusher Frank Clark -- one of the best defensive players in the league -- was arrested Sunday after cops say he had an uzi in his Lambo SUV ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Clark was pulled over for a routine traffic stop Sunday evening in Los Angeles ... when cops say they noticed an open duffle bag in his ride.

Our sources say officers saw the gun inside the bag ... and arrested the 28-year-old for felony illegal possession of a firearm.

The Kansas City Chiefs superstar is still behind bars in the Los Angeles area, jail records show.

According to the records, Clark -- listed at 6'3", 255 pounds -- was arrested at 9:20 p.m. ... and was booked into jail hours later at 9:28 a.m. Monday.

We've reached out to Clark and the Chiefs for comment ... but so far, no word back yet.

Clark was a key piece in the Chiefs' runs to the Super Bowls the last two years ... after being traded from Seattle to Kansas City before the 2019 season, Clark logged 14 sacks in 26 starts and was great in postseason play too.

In fact, Clark was so good for the Chiefs since joining the team ... he was selected to the Pro Bowl in each of his 2 seasons on the squad.

Of course, this is not Clark's first brush with legal trouble ... you'll recall, he was arrested in 2014 after being accused of domestic violence -- and was kicked off the Univ. of Michigan football team over it all.

Clark eventually struck a deal with prosecutors in that case, agreeing to plead guilty to a lesser charge of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Clark is currently in the middle of a 5-year, $104 MILLION contract with the Chiefs.

Story developing ...

[Reply]
srvy 12:40 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Don’t we have a pretty good guide for what happens here with the Plaxico Burgess case from several years back?
:-)

This dude claims to be a lawyer.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:43 PM 06-24-2021
Don’t we have a pretty good guide for what happens here with the Plaxico Burgess case from several years back?
How the fuck is this the same thing?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:43 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
It's only a law if you cant afford your way out of it. With a fall guy and some good lawyers this probably just disappears.
Exactly
[Reply]
banyon 12:59 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:

This dude claims to be a lawyer.
I meant in terms of NFL discipline not the court process, which I well know.
[Reply]
banyon 01:01 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
How the fuck is this the same thing?
It's a pretty similar charge, IIRC. Felony firearm possession was the top count in each case. he had a misdemeanor endangerment charge too, but it was the closest NFL conduct I could think of subject to NFL discipline.
[Reply]
banyon 01:02 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Umm no.

Plaxico Burress accidentally shot himself in public.
phone autocorrect. I know who Plaxico is/was.
[Reply]
bevischief 04:35 PM 06-25-2021
Fyi
Attached: FB_IMG_16246604681601231.jpg (197.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:39 PM 06-25-2021
thanks i hate it
[Reply]
lewdog 04:44 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
IIRC, Frank spent time growing up homeless on Skidrow and his mother was a drug addict so I'm not shocked that he doesn't make the best decisions in life.. but he needs to get his shit together.

As a guy with a crazy girlfriend who likes to get physical, I can understand a DV charge. Men really get the raw end of the deal in a lot of those situations and I wasn't there so I have no idea what happend.. I can't wave away driving around with unregistered weapons, though, especially as a millionaire. That's just monumentally stupid.
Get out of that relationship if you haven’t all ready. Young physical women don’t get better with age.
[Reply]
arrwheader 04:46 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
At this point, there is no proof that he did or didn't commit an infraction either, so stove your bullshit because there is no proof of that.

All we actually know is that he was pulled over. ALL the rest is theoretic, oh, and the reason we frequent BB's.
Ummm

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
arrwheader 04:47 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Dane is right. Lived in LA for thirteen years. It is difficult to get pulled over in LA for speeding, let alone no front plate. Hell I'd constantly see people with no rear plates, not even temporaries. I think I was pulled over once in thirteen years and it was for an illegal U-turn right in front of a metro station. ( Stupid)

I will say this was not the experience of my black friends that I spoke to about it. One in particular who made a shit ton of money and drove nice cars got pulled over the most. Now that's obviously anecdotal, but it was a huge difference of experience.
I only want to see facts or data before making that assumption. I think the world would benefit from doing the same right now.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 06:41 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Get out of that relationship if you haven’t all ready. Young physical women don’t get better with age.
Every relationship I have ever had I was convinced that I had found the perfect balance of hot and crazy. It turns out that I ALWAYS underestimated the crazy. The crazy is normally 1-2 orders of magnitude higher than you believe it to be.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:17 PM 06-25-2021
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:33 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons:
Every relationship I have ever had I was convinced that I had found the perfect balance of hot and crazy. It turns out that I ALWAYS underestimated the crazy. The crazy is normally 1-2 orders of magnitude higher than you believe it to be.
Lol, you want the crazy to be lower to justify it.
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:50 PM 06-25-2021
How many points did Frank score at Cheetahs charity basketball game
[Reply]
Page 25 of 43
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up