Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark arrested for felony possession of a firearm
Hammock Parties 03:40 PM 06-21-2021
Well, bye...

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/21/frank...ty-chiefs-nfl/

K.C. CHIEFS' FRANK CLARK
ARRESTED
... Cops Say NFL Star Had Uzi In Lambo SUV

Originally Posted by :
NFL star pass rusher Frank Clark -- one of the best defensive players in the league -- was arrested Sunday after cops say he had an uzi in his Lambo SUV ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Clark was pulled over for a routine traffic stop Sunday evening in Los Angeles ... when cops say they noticed an open duffle bag in his ride.

Our sources say officers saw the gun inside the bag ... and arrested the 28-year-old for felony illegal possession of a firearm.

The Kansas City Chiefs superstar is still behind bars in the Los Angeles area, jail records show.

According to the records, Clark -- listed at 6'3", 255 pounds -- was arrested at 9:20 p.m. ... and was booked into jail hours later at 9:28 a.m. Monday.

We've reached out to Clark and the Chiefs for comment ... but so far, no word back yet.

Clark was a key piece in the Chiefs' runs to the Super Bowls the last two years ... after being traded from Seattle to Kansas City before the 2019 season, Clark logged 14 sacks in 26 starts and was great in postseason play too.

In fact, Clark was so good for the Chiefs since joining the team ... he was selected to the Pro Bowl in each of his 2 seasons on the squad.

Of course, this is not Clark's first brush with legal trouble ... you'll recall, he was arrested in 2014 after being accused of domestic violence -- and was kicked off the Univ. of Michigan football team over it all.

Clark eventually struck a deal with prosecutors in that case, agreeing to plead guilty to a lesser charge of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Clark is currently in the middle of a 5-year, $104 MILLION contract with the Chiefs.

Story developing ...

[Reply]
TEX 12:23 PM 06-22-2021
He GOOD!

Wait/What?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:35 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
It's not as hard as most people think to legally own a machine gun. I went to a gun show out by the airport and some old dude had an entire table full of em.
The availability isn't the issue.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:40 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Maybe...but he's claiming it belongs to his security.

I know in NFL rookie training seminars...it's recommended to always have a "fall guy"

Clark is likely playing that card...

Still dumb as **** to have it out in the open...with a cop coming up to your car. Why wouldn't you just zip the ****ing bag...or have it in a case.

He deserves to get what he gets...for being that stupid.
There was absolutely no reason to pull over Clark, even with a missing front license plate because if that was the case, I'd see dozens of traffic stops every time I leave the house.

This was just another case of Driving While Black. Black man in a $250k vehicle seemed "suspicious", so he was pulled over.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:46 PM 06-22-2021
I've been pulled over for no front plate.

All a cop needs is an excuse. No front plate is as good of an excuse as any.
[Reply]
wazu 12:56 PM 06-22-2021
I've been pulled over for tail lights out multiple times, and for expired plates multiple times. Was my own fault and no big deal. And since I kept my uzis neatly zipped up in my gym bag they weren't even a problem.
[Reply]
bdj23 01:04 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
The availability isn't the issue.
I'm well aware of that, California's gun laws are the issue which I addressed in my first and second posts in this thread.
[Reply]
loochy 01:08 PM 06-22-2021
What would we say if Chad Henne got pulled over and cops found an Uzi?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:08 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
There was absolutely no reason to pull over Clark, even with a missing front license plate because if that was the case, I'd see dozens of traffic stops every time I leave the house.

This was just another case of Driving While Black. Black man in a $250k vehicle seemed "suspicious", so he was pulled over.
And to you fucktards, "Loochy", BD23 and Grim (whoever the fuck you are), NONE of you fuckers live in Los Angeles.

I see cars every fucking day missing plates, plenty of older trucks used by gardners that are missing taillights, blowing smoke through their tailpipes, windows tinted too darkly and so on, and I've never seen a single person who's been pulled over even once.

The LAPD services nearly 20 million people and are usually too short-staffed to be pulling over people for such minor issues because they don't have the manpower, nor do they want to make the bumper to bumper traffic even worse.

But I'm sure this has happened to you every day living in Los Angeles. Fucking cowards.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:09 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
I've been pulled over for tail lights out multiple times, and for expired plates multiple times. Was my own fault and no big deal. And since I kept my uzis neatly zipped up in my gym bag they weren't even a problem.
There's a HUGE difference between policing a metro area of 2 million people versus policing an area of 20 million people.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:11 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
What would we say if Chad Henne got pulled over and cops found an Uzi?

[Reply]
loochy 01:13 PM 06-22-2021
And to you fucktards, "Loochy", BD23 and Grim (whoever the fuck you are), NONE of you fuckers live in Los Angeles.

I see cars every fucking day missing plates, plenty of older trucks used by gardners that are missing taillights, blowing smoke through their tailpipes, windows tinted too darkly and so on, and I've never seen a single person who's been pulled over even once.

The LAPD services nearly 20 million people and are usually too short-staffed to be pulling over people for such minor issues because they don't have the manpower, nor do they want to make the bumper to bumper traffic even worse.

But I'm sure this has happened to you every day living in Los Angeles. Fucking cowards.

I'm a coward because I don't live in LA? WTF?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:17 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
I'm a coward because I don't live in LA? WTF?
You're a coward for downvoting and not discussing.

You have no fucking idea how this city is policed and to pretend as if Driving While Black isn't a real thing is outright wrong.

I see cars that are missing plates and taillights every fucking day and I've never even once seen someone pulled over, and those vehicles are literally everywhere.

But sure, you and BD23 and Grim think I'm wrong for stating the truth. :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:21 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Yes, but you failed to mention the drug money that you were spreading around town that got two prominent city councilmen elected who had sway over a certain police major in the eastern division of KCPD. Not everyone is an Avon Barksdale like you, wazu.
[Reply]
bdj23 01:25 PM 06-22-2021
And to you ****tards, "Loochy", BD23 and Grim (whoever the **** you are), NONE of you ****ers live in Los Angeles.

I see cars every ****ing day missing plates, plenty of older trucks used by gardners that are missing taillights, blowing smoke through their tailpipes, windows tinted too darkly and so on, and I've never seen a single person who's been pulled over even once.

But I'm sure this has happened to you every day living in Los Angeles. ****ing cowards.
Half of my family lives in LA you hollyweird fruitloop
[Reply]
TRR 01:26 PM 06-22-2021
You're a coward for downvoting and not discussing.

You have no ****ing idea how this city is policed and to pretend as if Driving While Black isn't a real thing is outright wrong.

I see cars that are missing plates and taillights every ****ing day and I've never even once seen someone pulled over, and those vehicles are literally everywhere.

But sure, you and BD23 and Grim think I'm wrong for stating the truth. :-)
Confirming you’ve seen missing plates on vehicles in LA?
[Reply]
Page 21 of 43
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up