Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark arrested for felony possession of a firearm
Hammock Parties 03:40 PM 06-21-2021
Well, bye...

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/21/frank...ty-chiefs-nfl/

K.C. CHIEFS' FRANK CLARK
ARRESTED
... Cops Say NFL Star Had Uzi In Lambo SUV

Originally Posted by :
NFL star pass rusher Frank Clark -- one of the best defensive players in the league -- was arrested Sunday after cops say he had an uzi in his Lambo SUV ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Clark was pulled over for a routine traffic stop Sunday evening in Los Angeles ... when cops say they noticed an open duffle bag in his ride.

Our sources say officers saw the gun inside the bag ... and arrested the 28-year-old for felony illegal possession of a firearm.

The Kansas City Chiefs superstar is still behind bars in the Los Angeles area, jail records show.

According to the records, Clark -- listed at 6'3", 255 pounds -- was arrested at 9:20 p.m. ... and was booked into jail hours later at 9:28 a.m. Monday.

We've reached out to Clark and the Chiefs for comment ... but so far, no word back yet.

Clark was a key piece in the Chiefs' runs to the Super Bowls the last two years ... after being traded from Seattle to Kansas City before the 2019 season, Clark logged 14 sacks in 26 starts and was great in postseason play too.

In fact, Clark was so good for the Chiefs since joining the team ... he was selected to the Pro Bowl in each of his 2 seasons on the squad.

Of course, this is not Clark's first brush with legal trouble ... you'll recall, he was arrested in 2014 after being accused of domestic violence -- and was kicked off the Univ. of Michigan football team over it all.

Clark eventually struck a deal with prosecutors in that case, agreeing to plead guilty to a lesser charge of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Clark is currently in the middle of a 5-year, $104 MILLION contract with the Chiefs.

Story developing ...

[Reply]
wazu 11:25 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You really believe that.
Seems legit. Most security guards I know carry fully automatic uzis, and are comfortable leaving them loose in the vehicles of people they are protecting. Industry standard.
[Reply]
morphius 11:30 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Seems legit. Most security guards I know carry fully automatic uzis, and are comfortable leaving them loose in the vehicles of people they are protecting. Industry standard.
I'd lean more towards bought by Clark, registered under his "security guard". Still interested to see how it plays out.
[Reply]
In58men 11:31 AM 06-22-2021
You really believe that.
Doesn’t matter what I believe, I wasn’t there, just like yourself.
[Reply]
wazu 11:37 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
I'd lean more towards bought by Clark, registered under his "security guard". Still interested to see how it plays out.
Also pretty common. When I hire security, I generally assume it's my responsibility to arm them with fully-automatic uzis. Otherwise I'm just counting on them knowing karate.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:42 AM 06-22-2021
The idea of the weapon belonging to a security guard isn't surprising to me, in the least.

I've seen plenty of personal security men armed to the teeth in my neighborhood alone. The first time I saw it, it kind of took me back a bit, seeing guys strapped in front of a 12,000 square foot hillside home but after a while, I didn't even think twice about it.

Now, it's almost commonplace, especially when there are huge parties hosted by rappers or YouTubers or Instagram Influencers and whatnot.
[Reply]
loochy 11:47 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Also pretty common. When I hire security, I generally assume it's my responsibility to arm them with fully-automatic uzis. Otherwise I'm just counting on them knowing karate.

Did they check inside Clark's trenchcoat?

[Reply]
BlackOp 11:48 AM 06-22-2021
The question is what is Clack wrapped up in that #1. Needs permanent armed security (he's a big man)#2. Needs to equip them with fully automatic Uzis...I guess warding off autograph seekers is different than when I was a kid.

I'm trying to put myself in a scenario where I would need Uzis for adequate protection...maybe he still shops at Walmart?
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:51 AM 06-22-2021
The fact that it's an uzi is more about the desire to own a novelty gun, moreso than he NEEDS an uzi to defend himself.

Frank isn't sitting there going, "I need an Uzi for my protection". He's going, "I want an Uzi because they're cool".
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:54 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The fact that it's an uzi is more about the desire to own a novelty gun, moreso than he NEEDS an uzi to defend himself.

Frank isn't sitting there going, "I need an Uzi for my protection". He's going, "I want an Uzi because they're cool".
Precisely.

No legit security detail would bother with an Uzi.

Frank is from the streets. His hood life is coming back to haunt him.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:56 AM 06-22-2021

Maybe...but he's claiming it belongs to his security.

I know in NFL rookie training seminars...it's recommended to always have a "fall guy"

Clark is likely playing that card...

Still dumb as **** to have it out in the open...with a cop coming up to your car. Why wouldn't you just zip the ****ing bag...or have it in a case.

He deserves to get what he gets...for being that stupid.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:57 AM 06-22-2021
You really believe that.
Doesn't matter. He's rich, so therefore he will get out of it...period
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:58 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Doesn't matter. He's rich, so therefore he will get out of it...period
Maybe. If the stop was legal, and he really was carrying an unlicensed full-auto Uzi, prepare for the shit to hit the fan.
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:13 PM 06-22-2021
It's only an issue because California

if it was Missouri they wouldn't even give a fuck

Missouri wouldn't allow the local cops to pursue any fed gun charges
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:13 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

Still dumb as **** to have it out in the open...with a cop coming up to your car. Why wouldn't you just zip the ****ing bag...or have it in a case.
Pretty much the bottom line there.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:15 PM 06-22-2021

This pretty much gives him street cred and could make a rap video hopefully sounding better than Tamba Hali .

Tamba Hali music videos are far more of a crime than FC having an uzi.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 43
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up