Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark arrested for felony possession of a firearm
Hammock Parties 03:40 PM 06-21-2021
Well, bye...

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/21/frank...ty-chiefs-nfl/

K.C. CHIEFS' FRANK CLARK
ARRESTED
... Cops Say NFL Star Had Uzi In Lambo SUV

Originally Posted by :
NFL star pass rusher Frank Clark -- one of the best defensive players in the league -- was arrested Sunday after cops say he had an uzi in his Lambo SUV ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Clark was pulled over for a routine traffic stop Sunday evening in Los Angeles ... when cops say they noticed an open duffle bag in his ride.

Our sources say officers saw the gun inside the bag ... and arrested the 28-year-old for felony illegal possession of a firearm.

The Kansas City Chiefs superstar is still behind bars in the Los Angeles area, jail records show.

According to the records, Clark -- listed at 6'3", 255 pounds -- was arrested at 9:20 p.m. ... and was booked into jail hours later at 9:28 a.m. Monday.

We've reached out to Clark and the Chiefs for comment ... but so far, no word back yet.

Clark was a key piece in the Chiefs' runs to the Super Bowls the last two years ... after being traded from Seattle to Kansas City before the 2019 season, Clark logged 14 sacks in 26 starts and was great in postseason play too.

In fact, Clark was so good for the Chiefs since joining the team ... he was selected to the Pro Bowl in each of his 2 seasons on the squad.

Of course, this is not Clark's first brush with legal trouble ... you'll recall, he was arrested in 2014 after being accused of domestic violence -- and was kicked off the Univ. of Michigan football team over it all.

Clark eventually struck a deal with prosecutors in that case, agreeing to plead guilty to a lesser charge of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Clark is currently in the middle of a 5-year, $104 MILLION contract with the Chiefs.

Story developing ...

[Reply]
Sorce 09:23 AM 06-22-2021

This evidence is pretty incriminating, cut his ass.
[Reply]
morphius 09:32 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
On June 4, a federal judge ruled that California's assault weapon ban was unconstitutional. Yesterday, US court of appeals issued a stay on that ruling. I wonder how that will affect the charges. I would assume that it would have no affect, because the Uzi, if fully automatic, is federally banned. But if it's a semi automatic, then that would be California law. Here's a piece of an article about the ruling.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit has blocked a federal judge’s ruling overturning California’s longtime ban on assault weapons, in which he likened an AR-15 to a Swiss Army knife.

A three-judge panel in a one-page order on Monday issued a stay of the June 4 order from U.S. District Judge Roger T. Benitez of the Southern District of California, in which the judge ruled that sections of the state ban in place since 1989 regarding military-style rifles are unconstitutional.

None of that matters if it is an automatic weapon, which falls under different rules than rifle/gun/"assault rifle"
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:35 AM 06-22-2021
While I don't think anyone needs to own an Uzi, It doesn't bother me that Frank Clark owns one...

However, I am bothered about WHY he has one on him and WHAT he was intending to do with it.
[Reply]
morphius 09:37 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by poolboy:
I just read where he got an additional GC in March, this is his second offense this year

Three months earlier, on March 13, Clark and another man, Charles Smith, were arrested after officers observed and recovered two loaded firearms inside the vehicle during a traffic stop, according to California Highway Patrol records.

From the KC Star
That might be the gotcha for him, even if it is his bodyguards weapon. Second offense in a few months will probably be a bit harder to plead down.
[Reply]
In58men 09:41 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
While I don't think anyone needs to own an Uzi, It doesn't bother me that Frank Clark owns one...

However, I am bothered about WHY he has one on him and WHAT he was intending to do with it.
JFC!!!!!

HE

SAID

IT

WAS

HIS

SECURITY

GUARDS!!!!!!!
[Reply]
TEX 09:52 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
JFC!!!!!

HE

SAID

IT

WAS

HIS

SECURITY

GUARDS!!!!!!!

Exactly. But that won't cause as much drama.
[Reply]
In58men 06-22-2021, 10:10 AM
This message has been deleted by In58men.
tyecopeland 10:18 AM 06-22-2021
Sounds like they came up with a reason to stop him because of his match gun charge.

But, does Frank's security detail need an uzi? And is it normal for security guards to leave their weapons with the people they are protecting?
[Reply]
FAX 10:20 AM 06-22-2021
The Gansta life ain't no good life.

But it's my life.

FAX
[Reply]
Bowser 10:40 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
This defense could use some 90s Chiefs swagger
Hell yeah!

*the sound of Dale Carter racking a round while entering Westport*

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
There's no way the city of Los Angeles would release a multi-millionaire driving a $250,000 dollar vehicle on $35k bail if this offense carried actual prison time.

I'd bet dollars to donuts his attorney makes a deal with the DA for something like Community Service and whatnot.

It's not like there was intent to commit a crime.
Exactly right. He'll have to go see Principal Goodell and say he's sorry, maybe pay a fine as penance, and he'll be out there week 1.
[Reply]
TEX 10:51 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
every offseason we go through this:

Kareem
Reek
Clark
I think it's because they all have a "K" in their names. So does Patrick. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 10:54 AM 06-22-2021

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 11:09 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Link?
Are you going to force me to do that "let me Google that for you" bit?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:22 AM 06-22-2021
JFC!!!!!

HE

SAID

IT

WAS

HIS

SECURITY

GUARDS!!!!!!!
You really believe that.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 11:23 AM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
That might be the gotcha for him, even if it is his bodyguards weapon. Second offense in a few months will probably be a bit harder to plead down.
NFL will suspend him regardless.
2 times in 3 months is a simple IQ test for that moron. My guess is 2-6 games suspension because NFL loves to show off in these situations.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:25 AM 06-22-2021
JFC!!!!!

HE

SAID

IT

WAS

HIS

SECURITY

GUARDS!!!!!!!
Your and idiot.