« First < 65115155161162163164165 166167168169175215 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bitcoin Take?
ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
MTG#10 06:57 PM 05-02-2021
Ethereum really close to passing $3k. It has nearly quadrupled so far this year, and has double-gained bitcoin.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:08 PM 05-02-2021
Ethereum Classic has been blowing up lately. Not sure why, but I got in at the right time. I trust all things Ethereum at the moment.

Currently have 3,500 Doge which is nothing compared to some, but I think Doge has a legitimate chance of being something here. It's being backed by the right people.

If I was a new investor and wanted to throw a little money at something, Doge would be it. It actually does have a potential future here.
[Reply]
eDave 11:22 PM 05-02-2021
Doge is the only coin to have this week. Through Saturday night. Use the same analysis you use for bitcoin but with a wider volatility range.

Doge is the only coin you should own this week.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:26 PM 05-02-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Doge is the only coin to have this week. Through Saturday night. Use the same analysis you use for bitcoun but with a wider volatility range.

Doge is the only coin you should own this week.
I agree. When would you sell? And personally, I wouldn't sell all of it. But I'd sell 25% of my Doge around .60

Thoughts?
[Reply]
eDave 05-03-2021, 12:37 AM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
eDave 12:48 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I almost bought some Doge earlier in the week when it was around .26-.27. Wish I would have but buying crypto kind of sucks on Webull and that's the only platform I have that supports it. I wish Coinbase would get on-board, they have damn near everything else.
Robinhood offers it. Easy app and sign-up. Get funds in there ASAP.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:35 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Ethereum Classic has been blowing up lately. Not sure why, but I got in at the right time. I trust all things Ethereum at the moment.

Currently have 3,500 Doge which is nothing compared to some, but I think Doge has a legitimate chance of being something here. It's being backed by the right people.

If I was a new investor and wanted to throw a little money at something, Doge would be it. It actually does have a potential future here.
You do realize that ETC has absolutely nothing to do with ETH and is essentially a dead fork at this point, right?

And who are the “right people” backing doge? Elon? Lol
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:04 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
You do realize that ETC has absolutely nothing to do with ETH and is essentially a dead fork at this point, right?

And who are the “right people” backing doge? Elon? Lol
Listen to this guy, he's Jewish.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 07:34 AM 05-03-2021
If we believe in it guys, it'll become real! Just like Santa!!! Come on now, everyone keep talking about it!
[Reply]
BWillie 08:38 AM 05-03-2021
I hope Elon does a skit shitting on enviro people and then cleverly pointing out ways that they harm the environment way more and how they are hypocrites.

My generation will take 17 airplanes, 2 boats and 4 SUVs to get 5 passport stamps and 7 instagram photos and then be like Wow bitcoin is destroying the planet.
[Reply]
DRU 09:53 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:

Please elaborate. What utility does it have? Who are these "right people" you're talking about?

Elon likes it because it's a joke and it's funny. Who else are you referring to?
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 11:57 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Robinhood offers it. Easy app and sign-up. Get funds in there ASAP.
Don’t use Robinhood or Paypal or any other centralized, stove pipe account. Definitely dont fuck with doge or safe moon, there are less grains of sand at the beach.

A lot of bad advice going on in here lately.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:16 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Don’t use Robinhood or Paypal or any other centralized, stove pipe account. Definitely dont **** with doge or safe moon, there are less grains of sand at the beach.

A lot of bad advice going on in here lately.
Oh I didn't buy Safemoon because I think it's a safe investment....I just like to keep a couple potential moonshot positions. Helps me get up in the morning when I know I have a "shot". I would certainly not recommend it to anyone that hasn't traded crypto before though.

If I had to bet the farm on anything now it would be ETH. I also think VET has a good practical use as well, but it has a ways to go.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 12:25 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Oh I didn't buy Safemoon because I think it's a safe investment....I just like to keep a couple potential moonshot positions. Helps me get up in the morning when I know I have a "shot". I would certainly not recommend it to anyone that hasn't traded crypto before though.

If I had to bet the farm on anything now it would be ETH. I also think VET has a good practical use as well, but it has a ways to go.
As long as you can jump the rug pull. Good luck!!
[Reply]
crispystl 12:37 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
As long as you can jump the rug pull. Good luck!!
That's the plan! I know I'm playing with fire LOL!
[Reply]
MTG#10 12:40 PM 05-03-2021
I bought $500 worth of Doge today, finally got it to go through on Webull. Will be dumping it before Sunday though.
[Reply]
Page 165 of 261
« First < 65115155161162163164165 166167168169175215 > Last »
Up