Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Creed Humphrey Thread*****
Dante84 07:26 PM 04-30-2021
More to come!

All the fun draft stuff below.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
scho63 08:46 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The hold on Thuney was absolute bullshit too. Thuney had his man locked up and stonewalled. That was a pity flag for a guy getting his ass whooped.
I didnt see many replays yesterday. Missed a lot of stuff.

Also really weird was my cable feed on National TV was 30-60 seconds behind my buddy on East Coast. He told me what happened before I saw on TV.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:10 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
I didnt see many replays yesterday. Missed a lot of stuff.

Also really weird was my cable feed on National TV was 30-60 seconds behind my buddy on East Coast. He told me what happened before I saw on TV.
I hope someone posts a gif. It was one of the worst holding calls I can remember.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:28 AM 09-13-2021
The hold on Thuney was absolute bullshit too. Thuney had his man locked up and stonewalled. That was a pity flag for a guy getting his ass whooped.
Cost us a TD. The offense literally scored at will on that Browns defense
[Reply]
Dante84 08:10 PM 09-14-2021
Watching “Inside the NFL” (on Paramount+ this year instead of Showtime, weird), and they showed a 4 second clip of something interesting that Creed does, that, holy shit, is awesome and probably led to some offsides in addition to our crowd noise and Pat’s hard-count.

He twitches his fingers on the ball like he’s playing the piano. I’ve never seen it before. Dude grips and re-grips and re-grips the ball with just his fingers and is DEFINITELY going to cause some dudes to jump early this year.
[Reply]
Dante84 08:25 PM 09-14-2021
I really hope someone else caught this…
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:28 PM 09-14-2021
This dude is another reason PFF is bullshit.

He had 41 pass blocking snaps. He allowed 0 sacks, hits, or pressures. He graded out at like a 70 in pass protection and was about middle of the pack leaguewide.

Keep in mind, we were trailing so the Browns knew we would be passing (also because Mahomes but especially when trailing).

How the fuck does that level of performance equal a 70 in pass protection?
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:42 PM 09-14-2021

He had 41 pass blocking snaps. He allowed 0 sacks, hits, or pressures. He graded out at like a 70 in pass protection and was about middle of the pack leaguewide.

Keep in mind, we were trailing so the Browns knew we would be passing (also because Mahomes but especially when trailing).

How the fuck does that level of performance equal a 70 in pass protection?
Well, he had 11 expected pressures for the game, which are pressures that SHOULD have taken place.

He and Mahomes really need to concern themselves with their expected stats more than the real ones if they ever want to see their PFF scores go up.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:54 PM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Well, he had 11 expected pressures for the game, which are pressures that SHOULD have taken place.

He and Mahomes really need to concern themselves with their expected stats more than the real ones if they ever want to see their PFF scores go up.
Lol what is an expected pressure? How is that even determined?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:16 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lol what is an expected pressure? How is that even determined?

Like Mahomes high potential INT quotient that made him ranked the 4th best QB per PFF
[Reply]
Chargem 12:30 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Creed is a leftie but I swear I saw him snapping right handed. Was I mistaken?
Not true, he offered to learn to snap right handed but Mahomes told him he should stay with his left.

My only critique are his snaps. A few seemed to float a bit. Heck will get that fixed though.

Fantastic pick so far.
Those snaps made me very nervous. Few floated, few rocketed flat and low. Mahomes has amazing hands, but I was worried one was going to shoot over his head. Hopefully it was mostly nerves from his first start.
[Reply]
JPH83 12:48 AM 09-15-2021

How the **** does that level of performance equal a 70 in pass protection?
They graded his pass protection closer to 80 I think, which is elite, and excellent for a rookie. The mystery is given they're as bullish as anyone on the "passing game matters more than anything" argument, how was his overall grade closer to 70?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:35 PM 09-19-2021
Creed played like refried ass this week.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:40 PM 09-19-2021
Creed played like the band he was named after
[Reply]
-King- 09:42 PM 09-19-2021
He has to fix his snaps. Never seen slower shotgun snaps.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:43 PM 09-19-2021
Dudes snaps look like Russel Wilson's deep ball
[Reply]
Page 24 of 51
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up