ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 256
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:37 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Wait just a ding-dong desperate demi-second there ...

Am I thinking of another poster? Because I have this very specific memory of you stating on this board that you had "inside information" based on your contacts within the police department. That, combined with your legal expertise, was the basis for your belief that Tyreek was guilty of breaking Damien's arm, punching him in the chest, and whipping him with a belt hard enough to warrant arrest.

Do I have you confused with someone else? If so, I apologize in advance. If not, WTF?

FAX
You might be thinking of "Twisted Chief" he was supposedly "the guy" with the inside connections to the police giving the board supposed accurate evidence updates.:-)
[Reply]
TEX 09:41 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Find a post where I said he broke the arm. If it exists, it’s from the first few hours of that Friday afternoon when this broke.

I heard about this before the story broke. From Day 1, what was shared with me was the story with the broken arm checked out but there were injuries consistent with beating with a belt that were far overboard what is acceptable.

I said repeatedly and consistently it wasn’t about the broken arm.

I know a lot of people who work in law enforcement in Overland Park. Police, prosecutors, defense attorneys. Etc. I shared what I could from talking to a few people. I don’t regret that and would do it again.
You have been against the Chiefs signing Hill since day 1, and you jumped the gun here because you wanted him to be guilty, and fed that fire. You, along with so many Duncan Disciples, couldn't have been more wrong. Maybe you and your inside sources will learn something from this, like innocent until proven guilty, before you try and bury someone again.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:43 PM 06-23-2019
He's totally a victim..
[Reply]
TEX 09:45 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
You might be thinking of "Twisted Chief" he was supposedly "the guy" with the inside connections to the police giving the board supposed accurate evidence updates.:-)
That dipshit is gone because he lost a bet with me over Hill... Duncan did his fair share of spewing too, only Duncan is a class guy, who is just overly bent on Tyreek Hill being a Chief, where Twistedchief is a TOTAL POS.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:49 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
That dipshit is gone because he lost a bet with me over Hill... Duncan did his fair share of spewing too, only Duncan is a class guy, who is just overly bent on Tyreek Hill being a Chief, where Twistedchief is a TOTAL POS.

You gotta give Duncan a break because he’s an admitted SJW & they always overreact to these type of situations.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:49 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Got It !!:-)
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:53 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
The same people who are refusing to judge Tyreek are the same people who are judging and calling Christal all types of names despite knowing next to nothing about the case or her. This whole thing is so ****ed up, it's crazy.
Well to be perfectly frank, I'm not absolving Tyreek of any guilt, but honestly is this the hill you're choosing to die on?

What's next?

Did I forget to ask what's your pronoun?

Snowflakes these days...
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:55 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
You gotta give Duncan a break because he’s an admitted SJW & they always overreact to these type of situations.
Yep, snowflake for sure.:-)
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 09:57 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Wait just a ding-dong desperate demi-second there ...

Am I thinking of another poster? Because I have this very specific memory of you stating on this board that you had "inside information" based on your contacts within the police department. That, combined with your legal expertise, was the basis for your belief that Tyreek was guilty of breaking Damien's arm, punching him in the chest, and whipping him with a belt hard enough to warrant arrest.

Do I have you confused with someone else? If so, I apologize in advance. If not, WTF?

FAX
You are absolutely correct. All the Hill Haters came out in force after Duncans secret source story. I remember because I called him out for putting it on CP and not taking it to the DA which incised the Hill haters even more.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:16 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
The same people who are refusing to judge Tyreek are the same people who are judging and calling Christal all types of names despite knowing next to nothing about the case or her. This whole thing is so ****ed up, it's crazy.
Crystal*
[Reply]
kc79 10:22 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
So Carrington’s beef with the article was that Tyreek couldn’t have been close to a deal last year because Tyreek couldn’t have signed a deal on year 3.
His beef is with Tyreek. He said on air, he never liked or cheered for Tyreek because he's an abuser. Carrington wanted Tyreek released from the beginning.
[Reply]
oldman 10:28 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
I thought the whole thing seemed a bit fishy from the get-go. Now that so much time has passed, and there is no smoking gun against Hill, it's obvious that the tide of public opinion has turned.

I find it very interesting that the Star would write all these articles along the lines that "IF Tyreek Hill is guilty...(and wink-wink, nod-nod, we have good sources saying he is)..then he needs to be banned from the league". All of that on rumor. But barely a peep out of them in response to Hill's release of the text messages. Think about all the articles they could have written in response to that and other rumors. Just such a great example of agenda journalism. They are simply looking for a morsel, any morsel that will allow them to virtue signal and lecture us on our moral shortcomings. The grand narrative was to be Clark Hunt creates an atmosphere in which domestic violence is trivialized and we fans are guilty too because...just because.
I'm going to agree with the 1st part of your post, but I'm not sold that it was "agenda journalism" or a slam at Clark. My take is we had a young reporter anxious to get a big notch on her gun breaking this story and now is flailing to her her career afloat. The more senior members at the Star are playing CYA in hopes that they won't find themselves writing the weekend obits. KCTV is is another story. They are owned by a group known for very conservative values.
[Reply]
-King- 10:30 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
Well to be perfectly frank, I'm not absolving Tyreek of any guilt, but honestly is this the hill you're choosing to die on?

What's next?

Did I forget to ask what's your pronoun?

Snowflakes these days...
I'm choosing to die on a hill where I don't have any information so I'm not going to judge either of them too harshly?

Yes. Yes I am. Any further questions?
[Reply]
-King- 10:32 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Crystal*
I'm a little rusty on their names. Hell, I barely know the kids name. I thought it was Damien but then I see people saying Zev. I don't know what to think anymore!!!
[Reply]
DaFace 10:38 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Hill and Trump have so much in common it is scary. :-)
Keep politics out of the Lounge.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 256
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up