ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 256
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
TEX 07:34 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
If roles had been reverses in that text, Tyreek Hill's career is over right now.

Double standard from SAUTONIAN bullshit artists.
:-)
Exactly the case. With or without links...
[Reply]
TEX 07:36 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
He's been wrong all along, so you are probably right
Yep, but wanted so badly to be right.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:37 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You absolutely can, and then you use them against each other.
Sure, but it's not going to go well for the prosecution if they can't even determine who actually did it. They're not in the business of losing cases.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:41 PM 06-23-2019
If thats the case then their case was weak as shit to begin with.

Most domestic violence cases are pretty reliant on witness testimony to begin with. When there isn’t an immediate report of an incident and the victim is a toddler, it gets really thin/flimsy unless there’s a reliable witness who describes what happened.

Obviously that is not the case here.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:45 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
So Carrington’s beef with the article was that Tyreek couldn’t have been close to a deal last year because Tyreek couldn’t have signed a deal on year 3.

So one clarification on the Hill article and his contract. He can't sign until after his third year. The sides, however, can discuss numbers and concepts of a new deal. That is what I was referring to in the article. I wasn't clear and I will own that.

— The Chiefs Kingdom (Ver 2.0) (@1_ChiefsKingdom) June 24, 2019

[Reply]
Marcellus 07:48 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Most domestic violence cases are pretty reliant on witness testimony to begin with. When there isn’t an immediate report of an incident and the victim is a toddler, it gets really thin/flimsy unless there’s a reliable witness who describes what happened.

Obviously that is not the case here.
This isn't domestic violence its child abuse. Evidence of said abuse shouldn't be hard to come by, You are way over thinking this.

The broken arm issue has been resolved from everything I can tell, there is nothing else other than some level of bruising and welts which obviously aren't enough to do anything from a charge standpoint.

The reality is the biggest evidence against Hill is an incident from 5 years ago that has no actual relevance to this case.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:49 PM 06-23-2019

Thats not what he said in a reply, dude is already back tracking. Good grief.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:53 PM 06-23-2019
Thats not what he said in a reply, dude is already back tracking. Good grief.
Clarification is not backtracking.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:57 PM 06-23-2019
This! :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:57 PM 06-23-2019
I read that wrong I thought it was that Carrington clown changing his opinion on what the major flaw in the article was.
[Reply]
AustinChief 07:57 PM 06-23-2019
I am at a loss why no one seems to think this text exchange is BY FAR the most important "evidence" we have available regarding this case.

Originally Posted by :
"Crystal you know I didn't cause any bruising or harm to [our son.] But for some reason I still may be charged," Hill texted to Espinal. In response, she texted back by saying, "I know you didn't. I did. I hurt [our son.] I'm the one that did it. I was hurt and mad at you so I blamed you for everything."
The broken arm has been shown to be consistent with an accidental fall.

The police being called to the house occured when Tyreek called them and he was not even present.

The audio tape sounds bad if taken out of context but not so much when listening to all of it.

Is there some other hard evidence that I am missing here?
[Reply]
DaFace 08:00 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
I am at a loss why no one seems to think this text exchange is BY FAR the most important "evidence" we have available regarding this case.

The broken arm has been shown to be consistent with an accidental fall.

The police being called to the house occured when Tyreek called them and he was not even present.

The audio tape sounds bad if taken out of context but not so much when listening to all of it.

Is there some other hard evidence that I am missing here?
There's a lot of skepticism that the texts were "natural" rather than sent for the specific purpose of creating a trail for the story they were hoping to portray. I'd love to see a little more context around them.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:01 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
The people who matter do.

That's why everything was dropped.

Now't just a matter of reversing the verdict in the court of public opinion, which sadly will take a lot longer because people are willfully stupid.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:01 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
There's a lot of skepticism that the texts were "natural" rather than sent for the specific purpose of creating a trail for the story they were hoping to portray. I'd love to see a little more context around them.
Ask Terez. He’s been on this case since day 1 and has done great reporting on this situation
[Reply]
AustinChief 08:04 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I can see that... but what other "evidence' has been put forth? So far I've seen a whole lot of absolutely nothing.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 256
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up