ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4293 of 4894
« First < 3293379341934243428342894290429142924293 42944295429642974303434343934793 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
PHOG 03:17 PM 07-17-2023
That's some good stuff there. :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 03:19 PM 07-17-2023
[Highlight] Denver fans count down the play clock to help out their offense
by u/legobowser in nfl

AUDIO ON
[Reply]
wazu 03:27 PM 07-17-2023
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
by u/legobowser in nfl

AUDIO ON
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I actually gained a modicum of respect for Denver fans for that one.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:55 PM 07-17-2023
Ya, but did they do the IN COME PLETE as well
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:59 PM 07-17-2023
by u/legobowser in nfl

AUDIO ON
Holy Hell....

:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:14 PM 07-17-2023

Wasn't that game after they hired the so-called clock guru coach?
[Reply]
New World Order 04:28 PM 07-17-2023
https://www.denver7.com/sports/bronc...wilson-rebound

https://www.espn.com/blog/afcwest/po...-broncos-coach
That’s gold Jerry, gold
[Reply]
DomCasual 04:38 PM 07-17-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Wasn't that game after they hired the so-called clock guru coach?
I think that was the one before, if I remember correctly.

You guys who didn't watch 17 games of that disaster just don't grasp the incompetence of Hackett and his staff. You think you do, but you don't. To completely get it, you have to have tortured yourself with 17 approximately 3-hour windows of total aggravation (15, actually, since he was put out of his misery after the 15th game); followed by who knows how long listening to sports talk and watching highlights; followed by an even larger amount of time laying in bed, wide awake, wondering if it was all a fever dream.

It was so bad that when Jerry Rosburg was given the euthanization duties for the last two games of the season, they gave him carte blanche to fire multiple members of the staff. There was no good reason for this, other than principle. "You don't get to finish when you have failed this spectacularly."

I'd love to know if there has been anything else quite like it in NFL history.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 04:40 PM 07-17-2023
Originally Posted by DomCasual:

You guys who didn't watch 17 games of that disaster just don't grasp the incompetence of Hackett and his staff. You think you do, but you don't. To completely get it, you have to have tortured yourself with 17 approximately 3-hour windows of total aggravation (15, actually, since he was put out of his misery after the 15th game); followed by who knows how long listening to sports talk and watching highlights; followed by an even larger amount of time laying in bed, wide awake, wondering if it was all a fever dream.

It was so bad that when Jerry Rosburg was given the euthanization duties for the last two games of the season, they gave him carte blanche to fire multiple members of the staff. There was no good reason for this, other than principle. "You don't get to finish when you have failed this spectacularly."

We lived through Herm Edwards, Todd Haley, and Romeo Crennel. Trust us when we say, we get it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:40 PM 07-17-2023

True, but we did have a hearty laugh at the lowest lowlights of the whole ordeal. We might not have the whole experience of suffering throughout it but we caught glimpses peeking through the window.

And to be fair, that level of ineptness is outright comedy. At least you had that to look forward to.
[Reply]
DomCasual 04:55 PM 07-17-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
True, but we did have a hearty laugh at the lowest lowlights of the whole ordeal. We might not have the whole experience of suffering throughout it but we caught glimpses peeking through the window.

And to be fair, that level of ineptness is outright comedy. At least you had that to look forward to.
I did, eventually. My son and I watch every game together. At some point, we were on hysterics over each new example of schadenfreude.

And then, the icing on that cake was listening to Wilson's platitudes the following week.

But it was all okay when we realized how high we would be drafting the following season. :-)

NFL fandom ebbs and flows. I've been a Broncos fan since #7 was throwing it around back there (the one before The One). It will turn around. But it's been dark. And it might continue to be dark for awhile (at least as it pertains to the rivalry with you). But light always follows darkness, unless you live in Detroit.
[Reply]
DomCasual 05:00 PM 07-17-2023
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
We lived through Herm Edwards, Todd Haley, and Romeo Crennel. Trust us when we say, we get it.
I get your point. But in fairness, those guys might be named Lombardi, Walsh, and, um, Shanahan compared to one Nathaniel Hackett. You have longevity going for you (I think the three you mentioned covered, what, nine years). But I can't remember a single season that compared to last year. I mean, just take how we performed on ALL THOSE national broadcasts. It was bad, man.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:05 PM 07-17-2023

Freddie Kitchens was equally as incompetent, I'd say.

Urban Meyer as well, but incompetent for different reasons.
[Reply]
DomCasual 11:46 PM 07-17-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Freddie Kitchens was equally as incompetent, I'd say.

Urban Meyer as well, but incompetent for different reasons.
As also a BYU alum and fan, I have absolutely no love for Urban Meyer. We knew what he was about when he was at Utah.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:44 AM 07-18-2023
Knowmo thoughts on your disaster of an ownership group paying the rival QB big money in advertising dollars? How embarrassing this must be.
[Reply]
Page 4293 of 4894
« First < 3293379341934243428342894290429142924293 42944295429642974303434343934793 > Last »
Up