ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3527 of 3903
« First < 2527302734273477351735233524352535263527 3528352935303531353735773627 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Otter 10:52 AM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by NotDonger:
If you mean VAERS, I'm well-aware of it. I'm also well-aware that the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are the first to be used in humans.

What are your specific concerns, and upon what facts are they based?
The lack of protocol to and research to provide facts.

I don't think there is any conspiracy or microchips but I also don't think there has been enough time to full understand any long-term effects, if any.

It's a decision I've made and I'm pretty sure I fully understand the risk/reward on both sides of the equation.

It's really that simple and this time, I'm truly done discussing it because it's such a polarizing topic that we can argue all day and night and you won't change my mind and I won't change yours.

Have a wonderful day! :-)
[Reply]
NotDonger 10:56 AM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
The lack of protocol to and research to provide facts.

I don't think there is any conspiracy or microchips but I also don't think there has been enough time to full understand any long-term effects, if any.

It's a decision I've made and I fully understand the risk/reward on both sides of the equation.

It's really that simple and this time, I'm truly done discussing it because it's such a polarizing topic that we can argue all day and night and you won't change my mind and I won't change yours.

Have a wonderful day! :-)
Well, it's just a fact that people have been getting stuck with the mRNA vaccines for well over a year now. None of them have grown a second head or all dropped dead, so I guess it's how you define "long-term effects." They don't alter DNA, and they break apart within a few days of injection and just leave the antibodies. So...
[Reply]
DaFace 11:06 AM 06-26-2021
NotDonger is seeming awfully similar to Donger.
[Reply]
Monticore 11:16 AM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Notnotdonger?
[Reply]
loochy 12:06 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by NotDonger:
Well, it's just a fact that people have been getting stuck with the mRNA vaccines for well over a year now. None of them have grown a second head or all dropped dead, so I guess it's how you define "long-term effects." They don't alter DNA, and they break apart within a few days of injection and just leave the antibodies. So...
Right, but the word mRNA looks very similar to DNA...so what if they're changing our DNA?
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:32 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Notnotdonger?
NotLongDonger

Wait, that probably sounds more sexual than intended. NotForLongDonger.
[Reply]
TLO 12:33 PM 06-26-2021
Cases here in NW Missouri still going up. Hospitalizations going up. Positivity rate still going up. We're definitely in another surge. Just have to see how long it lasts and hope it doesn't get as bad as it was this winter.
[Reply]
TLO 12:42 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Majority of COVID-19 infections, deaths now among unvaccinated people in Canada: Data

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...ehp&li=AAggNb9

Of the vaccinated individuals, only 0.0027 per cent died due to COVID-19 while partially vaccinated and 0.0018 per cent died due to COVID-19 while fully vaccinated"
:-)
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:09 PM 06-26-2021
Wonder when the fda approves it? Within a year? Then that excuse can go out the window. This new variant is taking over.
[Reply]
sedated 02:41 PM 06-26-2021
I guess I don't get the "just wait...more research" stuff. How long? What is the point when it's deemed "safe"?

Reminds me of a friend I had in high school that said they'd never get lasik because there's no way to know what happens 10, 20, 30 years after - so they apparently thought it had to go a full lifetime before it could be considered safe(?)
[Reply]
TLO 03:32 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Wonder when the fda approves it? Within a year? Then that excuse can go out the window. This new variant is taking over.
There will ALWAYS be another excuse. The people who haven't gotten the vaccine yet simply aren't going to do it. There's no amount of data you can show them. There's no well reasoned discussion you can have with them. No full FDA approval. They've made up their minds and that's it.

It sucks, but it is what it is.
[Reply]
TLO 03:36 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by sedated:
I guess I don't get the "just wait...more research" stuff. How long? What is the point when it's deemed "safe"?

Reminds me of a friend I had in high school that said they'd never get lasik because there's no way to know what happens 10, 20, 30 years after - so they apparently thought it had to go a full lifetime before it could be considered safe(?)
mRNA = scary!! It's too new! We don't have long term data! Even though the first people to get the jab were over a year ago, and I don't think there's a vaccine in history that has shown serious safety signals after 8 weeks. And no, myocarditis isn't a serious safety signal. It's an incredibly rare side effect that should be and WAS monitored by the FDA.

Then you tell them the J&J vaccine isn't mRNA and they say BLOOD CLOTS!!! Even though they're just about as rare as getting myocarditis from one of the mRNA vaccines.

These people aren't worried about safety. They're just full of excuse after excuse for not getting vaccinated.
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:37 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
That's what I thought, but upon questioning it turns out he washes his legs, doesn't mind if his neighbors hang out in their driveway/garage and does not become giddy over fluctuations in crude oil prices. Definitely NotDonger.
[Reply]
TLO 03:43 PM 06-26-2021
Just stop with the excuses. If you don't want to get vaccinated, don't. Just stop spreading blatant bullshit lies and excuses onto other people.

Sorry. /end rant
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:50 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Right, but the word mRNA looks very similar to DNA...so what if they're changing our DNA?
Yes, and what if instead you got Covid and it gave you a lifetime of pain?

What are some symptoms of COVID-19 long-haulers?

Those individuals are often referred to as “COVID long-haulers” and have a condition called COVID-19 syndrome or “long COVID.” For COVID long-haulers, persistent symptoms often include brain fog, fatigue, headaches, dizziness and shortness of breath, among others. Apr 15, 2021

[Reply]
Page 3527 of 3903
« First < 2527302734273477351735233524352535263527 3528352935303531353735773627 > Last »
Up