ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 300
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:01 PM 04-10-2023
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:36 PM 10-04-2023
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
So no Cooper Flagg visit?
Haven't read why yet, assumed he just eliminated us.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:25 PM 10-05-2023
Just read that he called self personally to cancel the visit. Said it wasn’t a good fit, so we can start hating him now!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:27 PM 10-05-2023
I have 100 jokes ready about his last name, so that’s a positive. I’ll have more by next year too.

Furphy hype is out of control for this year though.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:00 PM 10-06-2023
Late Night tonight boys.

Should be a fun watch.

I used to go every year, but haven’t gone to the last few. My son will probably be old enough next year.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 02:04 PM 10-06-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Late Night tonight boys.

Should be a fun watch.

I used to go every year, but haven’t gone to the last few. My son will probably be old enough next year.
I had no idea when Late Night was. Knew it was coming up, but didn't have the exact date. Yesterday, I stumble across this tweet from KU Basketball.

"Everything you need to know!!".... except the fucking date! :-)

The Timeline ⏰

Everything you need to know for 2023 Late Night in the Phog, presented by HyVee. pic.twitter.com/7CgzRqLoCb

— Kansas Jayhawks (@KUAthletics) October 5, 2023

[Reply]
BWillie 03:18 PM 10-06-2023
Late Night tonight boys.

Should be a fun watch.

Wish I knew a way to watch
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:52 PM 10-06-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
The last few years, KU has streamed it on their Facebook page.

I watched on my phone and then shared it to my TV screen.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:10 PM 10-06-2023
it's so weird how there are basketball games before Late Night now
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:54 PM 10-06-2023
Late Night streaming info ��

The scrimmages at 2023 Late Night in the Phog, presented by HyVee, will be streamed on ESPN+, kuathletics.com, and on the Kansas Jayhawks Facebook page.

Kansas Women's Basketball • 7:20 PM
Kansas Men's Basketball • 8:20 PM

More → bit.ly/23KULateNightInfo
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:29 PM 10-06-2023
Self likes McDowell.

Also high praise for Elmarko.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:32 PM 10-06-2023
Lol Self sounds so pissed watching this
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:48 PM 10-06-2023
Funniest Late Night ever
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:54 AM 10-07-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Lol Self sounds so pissed watching this
I watched some of it on YouTube. Holy crisp Self was pissed about the sloppy play. It’s a scrimmage for crissskes.

Chill out Bill. We don’t want you to have more health issues and miss games or walk away and retire. You are at the top of the coach tier. Stay in the game please…. Just back it off a little for an exhibition.
[Reply]
cmh6476 02:29 PM 10-07-2023
My son and I ran into HCBS last night. It was during the women's scrimmage, went to see if a team store was open went down some stairs and he walks right out into the hallway with just another dad and his son in the area and Bill motioning them over to say hi. So I pointed at my 16 yo boy and he nodded sure, was friendly as heck and my son got his picture with him. It was really fockin cool.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:44 PM 10-07-2023
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
My son and I ran into HCBS last night. It was during the women's scrimmage, went to see if a team store was open went down some stairs and he walks right out into the hallway with just another dad and his son in the area and Bill motioning them over to say hi. So I pointed at my 16 yo boy and he nodded sure, was friendly as heck and my son got his picture with him. It was really fockin cool.
I think Self was upset with the sloppy play because most of them have had practices this season for PR. Right? They should be a little sharper. Or, at least that's what I think Bill thinks.

Also, I have never met anyone who has had an interaction with Self and said he was anything less than great. I have met him twice, one in AFH and once at Sprint Center, and even though both games were against ranked opponents, he was just a cool dude. If he hadn't been HCBS, you would have thought he was just a fan.

I have met 2 KU Head Football coaches, Mangino and Gill, and both of them were huge pieces of shit. I already knew Mangino was a POS from a lot of people I knew who dealt with the football team, and honestly, after a second interaction where he was worse, I don't know how anyone ever hired him, at any level, in the first place. Just a bad human being.

I met Turner Gill at a KU basketball game, before the game he came into an area of AFH I was in, and both AFH staff and fans tried to interact with him, and he basically shoved people away, literally waved his hand like he was swatting a fly towards others, and walked through a group of people he should have walked around.

There were about 25 of us, and it was like a scene in a movie, we just stared, speechless and just kinda made eye contact with the other people just to make sure that it actually happened. It was a preseason exhibition game, and as always the buzz in AFH was positive, and fans were anticipating the beat down that KU was going dish out, and people just wanted to support him.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 300
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Up