ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Girlfriend Subject : WTF do i do ?
Hammock Parties 12:21 AM 01-04-2005
Originally Posted by royr17:
Plus the one from Louisville that you havent seen a picture or not the other one just bought me a PS2 for christmas and is shipping it to me and a few days.
Wow Roy, what happened with this? Did you break the one she got you?
[Reply]
Logical 05:07 PM 12-27-2004
This is great, I just had another girl join the list, now its up to 5.
If you have not met them in person you have no list. You need to start actually meeting women in your local area. Good luck III
[Reply]
Fairplay 02:00 AM 01-03-2005
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav:
If you have not met them in person you have no list. You need to start actually meeting women in your local area. Good luck III

Anotherwards, don't count your chicken's (chicks) until they hatch. (meet them).
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:45 PM 01-03-2005
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
Anotherwards, don't count your chicken's (chicks) until they hatch. (meet them).
Anotherwards?

Where's my dictionary................
[Reply]
Fairplay 01:50 AM 01-03-2005

You're a stud.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:58 PM 12-26-2004
Just be confident and be yourself. Just don't come off like its a priviledge to be with her or your ****ed. Goodluck.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:01 AM 12-27-2004
Dude.......getting them on your AOL buddy list, doesn't make them your girlfriend.

I say, I say You gotta slow down and smell the rosyPalm, theyah boy.

I found a picture of hAndrea...the latest on the list
Attached: blister.jpg (2.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:06 AM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Dude.......getting them on your AOL buddy list, doesn't make them your girlfriend.

I say, I say You gotta slow down and smell the rosyPalm, theyah boy.
Shit, I should've read the whole thread, I thought he already met them. AOL/Internet chicks?? Slow down dude, wow!! Atleast try to get to know them a bit before you get excited.
Take a taser just incase.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:09 PM 12-27-2004

:-)

Originally Posted by Iowanian:
That's what I'm thinking...

So how much have you really talked to these girls before determining they really like everything about you? Most people that are willing to talk to a stranger over IM are going to at least be decent to you, unless you're totally over the edge. I think if I were you, I'd take the advice to slow down before reality hits.
[Reply]
Spicy McHaggis 04:26 AM 12-27-2004
I haven't read the entire thread but I had my secretary summarize it for me. Whenever I'm in need of romantic advice though, I always call Jose Lima. He does have this annoying habit of calling his wang "The Lima Bean" though.
[Reply]
ROYC75 08:17 AM 12-27-2004
Ok guys i have encountered a little problem here, I have 4 girls in my life now fighting over me.

3 in Kentucky and 1 in Tennessee. All 4 really - I mean really - do like me. They like everything about me. But I dont know what to do, I mean i really like all 4 of them except for 1.

2 of the girls are from Louisville, KY, one is very hot and the other is so so, than theres one from Paducah that is hot, and the one from Tennessee is not so hot.

So I come to you guys for advice again. WTF Do I Do on this Matter ?

OMG ! Where did I go wrong ? :-)

III, I would give you advice and comments but you won't like them. Live and learn ! :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 10:53 AM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
OMG ! Where did I go wrong ? :-)

III, I would give you advice and comments but you won't like them. Live and learn ! :-)
Dude, if I were you, I'd just put the kid on ignore. I heard it works in real life, too. For instance, I've NEVER seen GuntherFan at B5, but I understand he shows up there sometimes. Give it a shot.
[Reply]
Coach 08:51 AM 12-27-2004
Damn 4th. :-)
[Reply]
4th and Long 09:00 AM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by Coach:
Damn 4th. :-)
:-) What???? :-)

:-)
[Reply]
shakesthecat 09:13 AM 12-27-2004
Nice work, 4th! :-) :-)