Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 11:03 PM 12-23-2022
Trying to imagine how shitty my life would be if I spent my entire Friday night trolling a rival fan base (that said fan base doesn’t care about in public). Glad that I cannot imagine it.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 11:08 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
For real.

I mean, McMurphy is such a standup guy with an honest history of reporting, can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t believe him . . . . . .

http://amp.awfulannouncing.com/ncaa/...t-stadium.html
No. Stop. McMurphy said it. I didn’t believe him. Then he said he wasn’t lying about what he said. Nobody ever doubles down on a lie in the media.
[Reply]
kstater 11:14 PM 12-23-2022
It's a 100 year move.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:25 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
No. Stop. McMurphy said it. I didn’t believe him. Then he said he wasn’t lying about what he said. Nobody ever doubles down on a lie in the media.
The Liberty Bowl obviously isn't going to say they only got their 2nd choice of teams for their bowl when they're trying to sell their bowl game (and they obviously aren't going to choose an Arkansas/Kansas matchup over a Kansas/Missouri matchup).

I wouldn't think it would take too many brain cells to figure out what's going on here given that and McMurphy's comments on their phone call after that, but maybe it does?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:27 PM 12-23-2022
Trying to imagine how shitty my life would be if I spent my entire Friday night trolling a rival fan base (that said fan base doesn’t care about in public). Glad that I cannot imagine it.
It could be worse. I could have just spent an entire Friday night watching a team who dodged Kansas football only so they could pull out a L against Wake Forest in Tampa.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:32 PM 12-23-2022
McMurphy is a dishonest piece of shit that exaggerates stories, without factual evidence to back it up, to get clicks and notoriety. One need look no further than the Ohio State scandal/story to see what a blithering hack he really is.

Brooke Pryor probably interned with him.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:39 PM 12-23-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
It could be worse. I could have just spent an entire Friday night watching a team who dodged Kansas football only so they could pull out a L against Wake Forest in Tampa.
Nope.

Mizzou fan watching a Mizzou football game is not pathetic. It’s what fans do.

But Kansas fan spending 2 hours trolling a Mizzou thread, only after they knew for sure they would lose, despite ‘not caring’ about Mizzou anymore, is truly pathetic. Your butthurt over Mizzou leaving the Big 12 is still showing.

I pray you find better and more productive things to do with your life.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:02 AM 12-24-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Mizzou fan watching a Mizzou football game is not pathetic.
We'll have to agree to disagree on that one. :-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:16 AM 12-24-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The Liberty Bowl obviously isn't going to say they only got their 2nd choice of teams for their bowl when they're trying to sell their bowl game (and they obviously aren't going to choose an Arkansas/Kansas matchup over a Kansas/Missouri matchup).

I wouldn't think it would take too many brain cells to figure out what's going on here given that and McMurphy's comments on their phone call after that, but maybe it does?
McMurphy said that the director of the Liberty Bowl said he had heard Mizzou didn't want to play kU. Director of Liberty Bowl comes on show and is asked "did you hear that MU didn't want to play kU" and his answer is no he didn't hear that.

If he had heard that then he would have said "yes". That's not even remotely close to saying they got their 2nd choice. He could have still went on with the we wanted Arkansas blah blah blah.

You're just a clown and I'm done responding to your troll ass now.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:17 AM 12-24-2022
Correct.

I mean, just look at the Tyreek Hill situation.

We can totally trust the media. They wouldn’t steer us wrong.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:49 AM 12-24-2022
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Hire Dave Clawson from Wake Forest. All he does is rebuild programs. He did it at Fordham and Richmond in FCS. He helped rebuild Bowling Green before Mike Jinks drove them off a cliff, and he has turned Wake Forest into a respectable team as well.
I'm just saying.
[Reply]
Jerm 06:04 AM 12-24-2022
I guess I was wrong about Drinkwitz right….LOL….

Can’t wait for another mediocre season in 2023!

Clown show of a program.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:44 AM 12-24-2022
I’m sure Cook will do better next year. At SEMO or wherever he ends up transferring.

I’m looking forward to never watching him play QB again.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:03 AM 12-24-2022
Embarrassing....has to be great fir local recruiting! Dumbfucks
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:53 AM 12-24-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I’m sure Cook will do better next year. At SEMO or wherever he ends up transferring.

I’m looking forward to never watching him play QB again.
I have lost faith that Drinkwitz can evaluate or develop QBs, and I don't know who would be willing to come here that would have any playcalling acumen.
[Reply]
Page 97 of 109
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107 > Last »
Up