ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 42
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone see Adams shove the dorky camera kid?
Buehler445 09:38 PM 10-10-2022
What a sack of shit. Hope he gets suspended for that shit.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:46 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Every week either on chat or game thread you cry about the team being bad and is going to lose and miss the playoffs.

Add that to being too big a pussy to deal with your kids soccer coach.

Add on how you are the biggest bitch in DC. You make BEP look like a fugging genius.
You're too tough for me, guy....it's not my fault you were too stupid to not see a blatant joke and took it seriously.

Or then again, perhaps you should worry more about you and less about me?

Just sayin....
[Reply]
penguinz 02:46 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I already addressed that. I said he should get a game suspension and/or a significant fine. I even said a public apology to the kid would be in order.

That seems to cover it, imo.

And really who cares if the kid was embarrassed for a few seconds. Are we now saying that we can't allow anyone to be embarrassed or there should be litigation? Because that's stupid.
Public apology is worse than not saying anything at all. Usually written by someone other than the person who was actually involved in the situation.

If Adams was truly sorry he would have shown it as soon as the kid hit the ground.

His apology was nothing more than attempting to get a lesser punishment.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:46 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You clearly thought it was real lmao, cuz it sure isn't funny.
I thought it was rather humorous in a pile-on sort of way.

But you do you...
[Reply]
penguinz 02:48 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by petegz28:
You're too tough for me, guy....it's not my fault you were too stupid to not see a blatant joke and took it seriously.

Or then again, perhaps you should worry more about you and less about me?

Just sayin....
Nah, you just need to take Aikmans advice and take yo dress off.
[Reply]
penguinz 02:49 PM 10-11-2022
I thought it was rather humorous in a pile-on sort of way.

But you do you...
Bullshit. You thought it was real.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:49 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Who cares.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

These are the rules set forth by people before him.

He'd be a damn fool to not play by them.

You can sit here and say, "oh that's not morally right", meanwhile people far more well-off than he is are suing people left and right.

Fuck that. Get yours. Being nice don't pay the bills.
So the idea is to always take other people's money whenever possible, even if you don't actually deserve that money.

Lovely world we live in today.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:50 PM 10-11-2022
Bullshit. You thought it was real.
If you say so.....:-)

Tell yourself whatever makes you feel good about you......cause you're special
[Reply]
petegz28 02:51 PM 10-11-2022
Nah, you just need to take Aikmans advice and take yo dress off.
Like I said, you're just too tough for me....man stuff and such....
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:53 PM 10-11-2022
So the idea is to always take other people's money whenever possible, even if you don't actually deserve that money.

Kid didn't make the rules. Actions have consequences.

Why should this kid sit around while others profit by playing the game? Because you'll think a little less of him? Pffff.

Your opinion won't change his life or do a damn thing for him. That money will though.

You're simply being a hater right now.
[Reply]
Eureka 02:56 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
I don't know what it is, but it seems like when they don the silver and black, they just go to the dark side. The spirits of Jack Tatum, Romanowski, and Ben ****ing Davidson seem to whisper in their ears.
You just described "The Autumn Wind".

Seems you know a thing or two because you've seen a thing or two.
[Reply]
penguinz 02:57 PM 10-11-2022

A much bigger and stronger man two hand shoved the kid to the ground and kept walking like he didn't care.

Go find someone in the building you work in that is 60lbs of muscle smaller and see if there are consequences or not.
[Reply]
penguinz 02:59 PM 10-11-2022
Like I said, you're just too tough for me....man stuff and such....
See that is your problem. It is not about being tough. All you had to do was be man enough to admit it was a mistake. Instead you try to play it off as a joke.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:02 PM 10-11-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Kid didn't make the rules. Actions have consequences.

Why should this kid sit around while others profit by playing the game? Because you'll think a little less of him? Pffff.

Your opinion won't change his life or do a damn thing for him. That money will though.

You're simply being a hater right now.

I guess I am.

The kid has a job. He's paying his own bills with his own money. But the American dream now is to take other people's money for negligible reasons, bordering on scamming people, because 'that's the game we're playing.' As if there's some requirement for all of us to be a litigious POS, according to you.

How about this: typically, if you injure a finger at work, the average compensation is about $2000-$5000. Is that enough, or do we need to charge more simply because the kid may have felt some embarrassment. The kid went to the hospital for what? A slightly scuffed butt? What's the ransom for that?
[Reply]
petegz28 03:02 PM 10-11-2022
See that is your problem. It is not about being tough. All you had to do was be man enough to admit it was a mistake. Instead you try to play it off as a joke.
Why would I admit a mistake when you were the one that made an inaccurate assumption?

Instead you pretend to know everything about everything and then get pissy when you find out you're wrong......can't have that :-)

Like I said, maybe worry a little less about me and a little more about you.

Good day to you, Kind Sir
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:02 PM 10-11-2022
A much bigger and stronger man two hand shoved the kid to the ground and kept walking like he didn't care.

Go find someone in the building you work in that is 60lbs of muscle smaller and see if there are consequences or not.
Already addressed that.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 42
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up