ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 71
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:54 AM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
I thought they traded Hopkins because he and BOB didn’t get along plus they didn’t want to resign him?

Also, don’t you think a LOT of NFL players have baby mamas?

That doesn’t make any sense.
It was a BOB/Easterby tag team. BOB made the comments about hating Hopkins bringing baby mamas around. Albert breer said Easterby traded hopkins because of practice habits and most Houston reporters believe the salary cap stuff is BS. It fits the narrative that this was another culture move by Easterby. We've been through this right 53 bullshit before. SI reported Easterby pushed the trade and given the comp, they were desperate to get rid of him.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:21 AM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Ummmm if this stuff is true, then it dwarfs anything that Kobe or Tiger ever did.
This looks like a guy who thought he was getting an arrangement looking for a happy ending. And some women are alleging that was not part of the arrangement. Unless you want to scrutinize every athlete gray area when it comes to massages or what's actually allowed at a strip club.

It sounds like Watson recommended these masseuses to other players and vice versa. I wonder how many accusers gave similar arrangements to other athletes before or after.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:27 AM 03-20-2021
We can debate it till the cows come home.

He crossed the line.

I don't give a shit how well he can play a game.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:39 AM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
We can debate it till the cows come home.

He crossed the line.

I don't give a shit how well he can play a game.
I don't think at this point thats even debatable.
[Reply]
jettio 08:38 AM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
A 25 year old, top 5 QB's career is most likely over, and by all accounts is a complete creep. This is completely surreal. Nothing remotely like this has ever happened. Crazy.
If the worst of it is true, Watson would save his career by doing therapy and marrying a nice girl that has her shit together and has brothers or cousins that would not mind kicking his ass if he messed up.

Seems like he never had any school or police investigations into any incidents, a civil class action suit against a wealthy celebrity for wanting handjobs is whack.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:56 AM 03-20-2021
I'd like to know why these things are only being taken to civil court and not criminal court..you'd think if you're gonna say dude raped you, you'd do more than want coin.

That part still seems fishy to me.
[Reply]
KCJake 09:01 AM 03-20-2021
No criminal charges...? Pay dem hoes and let's move on
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:02 AM 03-20-2021
Easterby is a douche. It wouldn't surprise me if he's behind all of this. It is basically impossible to sue the media and get anything out of it, and even less so the toy department (sports media).

Originally Posted by :
A critical Sports Illustrated cover story by Jenny Vrentas and Greg Bishop thrust Easterby into the national spotlight.

Easterby responded to the story by reportedly telling Texans employees that he threatened to sue Sports Illustrated for defamation and had obtained a list of SI's sources for the story.

Easterby also reportedly blamed the Kraft family, his former employers with the Patriots, for his negative press.
https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/12/10/ex...le-daily-cover

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/01/16/te...y-kept-his-job

Doesn't seem like this is a McNair thing. It's an Easterby thing.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:03 AM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
The hits just keep on cummin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh shit :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 09:20 AM 03-20-2021
Our beloved Patrick is at home prolly doing an A+ job with dad stuff for a point of reference in all of this.
[Reply]
notorious 09:25 AM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'd like to know why these things are only being taken to civil court and not criminal court..you'd think if you're gonna say dude raped you, you'd do more than want coin.

In these situations I would trust the wheel of payout over the wheel of justice.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 09:44 AM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It was a BOB/Easterby tag team. BOB made the comments about hating Hopkins bringing baby mamas around. Albert breer said Easterby traded hopkins because of practice habits and most Houston reporters believe the salary cap stuff is BS. It fits the narrative that this was another culture move by Easterby. We've been through this right 53 bullshit before. SI reported Easterby pushed the trade and given the comp, they were desperate to get rid of him.
So, it was BOB who hated the baby mamas?
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:46 AM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Our beloved Patrick is at home prolly doing an A+ job with dad stuff for a point of reference in all of this.
Yep, this kind of stuff makes me appreciate PMII even more
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:57 AM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:

Civil cases, the burden of proof is much less of just that a burden. You don't have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt in civil Court. Just that it was likely.

Rape cases are extremely hard to win in criminal court because a lot of times there is a lot of circumstancial evidence, basically he said she said.

That being said women who wait months after and go civil with it instead of attempting a criminal case and then proceeding with a civil after look bad. It looks like a money grab and with high profile rich athlete's it a lot of times is.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:59 AM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Civil cases, the burden of proof is much less of just that a burden. You don't have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt in civil Court. Just that it was likely.

Rape cases are extremely hard to win in criminal court because a lot of times there is a lot of circumstancial evidence, basically he said she said.

That being said women who wait months after and go civil with it instead of attempting a criminal case and then proceeding with a civil after look bad. It looks like a money grab and with high profile rich athlete's it a lot of times is.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Waiting might look fishy, but I get why. I could absolutely see why she might be intimidated. Fan bases can be crazy with this type of stuff.

Also, it’s not like she waited decades to pursue action. This is really fairly recent.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 71
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up