Page 27 of 34
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Media Center>It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Ultra Peanut 06:31 PM 07-06-2006
Tonight. FX. 9 PM Central.

I command you to watch.
[Reply]
EPodolak 05:20 PM 08-28-2018
After seeing the episode "Nightman Cometh" I assumed the cast were all former theater kids who got into television, all seemed in their element playing stage roles. Recently read Glen Howerton graduated from Juilliard, the others were performing arts students too.

It's one reason the show endures I think, the cast members all excel in their craft.
[Reply]
Dayze 06:11 PM 08-28-2018
I think it’s also hilarious that throughout the show, it’s pretty clear that they’ve paid Cricket on several different occasions for their shenanigans in the form of lemons.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:49 AM 08-29-2018
:-)

Dennis' demeanor in this had me on the floor laughing.

Mac's reaction. Stellar.

[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 05:44 PM 08-29-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Rickety is David Hornsby, son of Bruce Hornsby

And married to her

Seems like everyone on that show has a habit of marrying well. Even DeVito didn't do too bad [for him]. Though it's weird those two decided to go back out on the prowl after all these years.

I didn't know the Bruce Hornsby connection being a DeadHead I find that very interesting. Wiki says they're cousins.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:04 PM 08-30-2018
A starter car? this is a FINISHER CAR.
[Reply]
Dayze 03:07 PM 08-30-2018
"....I have contained my rage as long as possible"
[Reply]
scho63 05:41 PM 08-30-2018
I just binged watched Season 1.

Holy fuck is this a funny ass show! Some things were so predictable yet they made it funny even though you knew where they were taking it.

-I knew that the hot guy that was dating Dee was robbing the bars in the first two minutes.
-I also knew there would be Nazi gear in Grandpa's boxes.

Still great endings and storylines.....

I'm hooked! :-):-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:06 PM 08-30-2018
I still think the funniest for me personally is Sweet Dee Dates a Retard.

Dee dates a guy from HS who is a rapper who still lives at home. He sits in the basement and eats popcorn and drinks juice boxes while laughing uproariously at cartoons on TV. He's a bit of a wiggah who talks in slang. And the whole episode they try to figure out if he's a poser or a retard.

Especially like the cold intro, where they run down the pluses and minuses. Dee insists he's not retarded, and Mac asks with a high pitched questioning voice 'would you be able to tell if he was, . . . though?' :-) :-)

It also has the genesis of Dayman.
[Reply]
Dayze 06:51 PM 08-30-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I still think the funniest for me personally is Sweet Dee Dates a Retard.

Dee dates a guy from HS who is a rapper who still lives at home. He sits in the basement and eats popcorn and drinks juice boxes while laughing uproariously at cartoons on TV. He's a bit of a wiggah who talks in slang. And the whole episode they try to figure out if he's a poser or a retard.

Especially like the cold intro, where they run down the pluses and minuses. Dee insists he's not retarded, and Mac asks with a high pitched questioning voice 'would you be able to tell if he was, . . . though?' :-) :-)

It also has the genesis of Dayman.
Is that when Charlie starts riffing on his song , while dressed as Bob Dylan, and it sounds like it’s a singing about being raped? Then later, Charlie is rewriting it while huffing paint, and Dennis arrives. They collaborate , and while doing so, Charlie offers Dennis some paint to huff.

Later, Dennis dons some sort of David Bowie Costume lol.

That Dayman song will get stuck in your head man.
[Reply]
Dayze 06:56 PM 08-30-2018
Have any of you new watchers got to the point where you’re introduced to Franks friend “Jerry”?
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:16 PM 08-31-2018
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Have any of you new watchers got to the point where you’re introduced to Franks friend “Jerry”?
Nope, but I'm now looking forward to it
[Reply]
scho63 07:53 PM 08-31-2018
Just finished all episodes Seasons 1-4 and now I'm addicted like crack! :-)
[Reply]
Dayze 09:22 PM 08-31-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
Just finished all episodes Seasons 1-4 and now I'm addicted like crack! :-)
:-)

...you sound like me when I started watching 10 years after the fact.
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:10 AM 09-01-2018
can someone tell me who streams IASIP?

i wouldn't mind binging but my vpn american netflix says they don't have it, stan doesn't have it... what say you?
[Reply]
Ebolapox 07:39 AM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
can someone tell me who streams IASIP?

i wouldn't mind binging but my vpn american netflix says they don't have it, stan doesn't have it... what say you?
Hulu
[Reply]
Page 27 of 34
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Up