ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 1994
« First < 10505657585960 61626364701101605601060 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:43 AM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Yeah, he and the Biden admin are all working for Klaus Scwab, Soros, Gates and Merkel who essentially is the boss of the EU.

Putin told them all off at their annual Davos meeting, leader of another country that remained mostly open and is economically doing better. He's rejected their Reset while Biden implements it.
Do you have a source for Putin telling them off? I'd like to see that and share.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:45 AM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Do you have a source for Putin telling them off? I'd like to see that and share.
I posted it earlier in some thread but I don't remember where. It's been in quite a few alternative media such as libertarian.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:51 AM 02-24-2021
Here's one source:
Great Reset? Putin Says, “Not So Fast”

The annual World Economic Forum took place last week via teleconference, what I’m calling Virtual Davos, and at this year’s event, of course, the signature topic was their project called the Great Reset.

And it was Putin’s speech that brought down the house of cards that is the agenda of the WEF....

And that’s why his speech at the World Economic Forum was so important.

Putin hadn’t spoken there for nearly a decade. In a time when WEF-controlled puppets dominate positions of power in Europe, the U.K., Canada and now the U.S., Putin walked into Virtual Davos and dumped his coffee on the carpet.

In terms I can only describe as unfailingly polite, Putin told Klaus Schwab and the WEF that their entire idea of the Great Reset is not only doomed to failure but runs counter to everything modern leadership should be pursuing.

Putin literally laughed at the idea of the Fourth Industrial Revolution – Schwab’s idea of a planned society through AI, robots and the merging of man and machine.

He flat-out told them their policies driving the middle class to the brink of extinction over the COVID-19 pandemic will further increase social and political unrest while also ensuring wealth inequality gets worse.

Putin’s no flower-throwing libertarian or anything, but his critique of the hyper-financialized post-Soviet era is accurate.

The era dominated by central banking and the continued merging of state and corporate powers has increased wealth inequality across the U.S. and Europe, benefiting millions while extracting the wealth of billions.

https://tomluongo.me/2021/02/10/grea...n-not-so-fast/

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:56 AM 02-24-2021
This one I read earlier tonight but was on how Putin handled Covid, within an editorial about Merkel, still a commie, dominating the EU which is now controlling us via Biden.
Putin left Russia’s economy mostly open and is now coming out of the Coronapocalypse at a much quicker pace than expected despite increased sanctions.

The last round of economic statistics from Russia released this week for January are impressive considering these are year-over-year at pre-COVID levels when oil prices were above $65 per barrel.
Unemployment continuing to fall, now at just 5.8%.
Retail sales nearly flat year-over-year to pre-COVID levels
Real Wage Growth in January at 4.6%.
PMI indicating expansion, not recession.
CPI running hot at 5.2%
And as long as Putin continues to promote Russian sovereignty he will be forgiven his mistakes. And in the foreign policy arena, Putin’s Achilles’ heel with his people has been his willingness to compromise with Europe and the U.S. in the past.

Since that is no longer the case and he led the opposition to the Great Reset I only see his political positioning strengthen into the Duma elections later this year.

https://tomluongo.me/2021/02/20/merk...-germany-over/

Reprinted with permission here too:
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/02/...s-nearly-over/

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:06 AM 02-24-2021
Since I last posted about the 500 or so deaths and just over 10,000 adverse effects, some quite damaging the numbers have increased.
653 Deaths + 12,044 Other Injuries Reported Following COVID Vaccine, Latest CDC Data Show
The numbers reflect the latest data available as of Feb. 4 from the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System website. Of the 653 reported deaths, 602 were from the U.S. The average age of those who died was 77, the youngest was 23.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...0-d2376c84bfcb

Now they're going to test the vaccine on 6 year olds which is totally insane since children are barely effected by covid-19. Since it's a corona virus which have constant new strains, what's the sense to do this to them now when it won't last.

Originally Posted by :
A total of 300 children are scheduled to participate, 240 of whom will receive the candidate vaccine while so-called controls will receive a meningitis vaccine. The lack of a true placebo is a red flag in and of itself, as using a vaccine as a “placebo” helps mask any number of common side effects, making the vaccine appear safer than it actually is.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/02/...n-6-year-olds/
Of course some mind-game nonsense is being used to justify it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:10 AM 02-24-2021
I've heard before these are not technically vaccines. Good news if you want to refuse them after this experimental trial. Oh but wait, the dictionary folks are changing the defintion too. Oops!
COVID-19 “vaccines” do not impart immunity or inhibit transmissibility of the disease. In other words, they are not designed to keep you from getting sick with SARS-CoV-2; they only are supposed to lessen your infection symptoms if or when you get infected. As such, these products do not meet the medical definition of a vaccine.

Not to worry, though, the Merriam-Webster dictionary recently updated its definition of “vaccine” to include mRNA technology,26 just in time for fact checkers to be able to “debunk” the entirely factual claim of the difference between true vaccines and mRNA technology.

Crazy enough, scientists are already discussing the potential for switching out conventional vaccines that use live or attenuated viruses with this novel RNA technology.

Considering it’s a gene therapy that turns your cells into little “bioreactors” that spit out immune system activating proteins and have no off-switch, I don’t even want to imagine what might happen if a person were to receive several different ones....

So, if you care about your and your family’s health, the answer may simply be to put off getting vaccinated against COVID-19 for as long as possible and wait for the inevitable truth to come to light.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/02/...n-6-year-olds/
I expect the usual culprits to mock the doctor in the source here.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:02 AM 02-24-2021
Here's one source:
Great Reset? Putin Says, “Not So Fast”

The annual World Economic Forum took place last week via teleconference, what I’m calling Virtual Davos, and at this year’s event, of course, the signature topic was their project called the Great Reset.

And it was Putin’s speech that brought down the house of cards that is the agenda of the WEF....

And that’s why his speech at the World Economic Forum was so important.

Putin hadn’t spoken there for nearly a decade. In a time when WEF-controlled puppets dominate positions of power in Europe, the U.K., Canada and now the U.S., Putin walked into Virtual Davos and dumped his coffee on the carpet.

In terms I can only describe as unfailingly polite, Putin told Klaus Schwab and the WEF that their entire idea of the Great Reset is not only doomed to failure but runs counter to everything modern leadership should be pursuing.

Putin literally laughed at the idea of the Fourth Industrial Revolution – Schwab’s idea of a planned society through AI, robots and the merging of man and machine.

He flat-out told them their policies driving the middle class to the brink of extinction over the COVID-19 pandemic will further increase social and political unrest while also ensuring wealth inequality gets worse.

Putin’s no flower-throwing libertarian or anything, but his critique of the hyper-financialized post-Soviet era is accurate.

The era dominated by central banking and the continued merging of state and corporate powers has increased wealth inequality across the U.S. and Europe, benefiting millions while extracting the wealth of billions.

https://tomluongo.me/2021/02/10/grea...n-not-so-fast/

No wonder they hate Putin so much. I love how he focused on Pollution instead of BS propaganda like carbon neutrality that libchits drool over. Good stuff.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:51 AM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
As if Trump was in a lab, physically creating a Covid vaccine. :-)

On the flip side, you'd eat Trump's dirty scrum with a smile on your face, but are deathly afraid of a vaccine you think he personally invented. Can't make it up! :-)
Do you know how much money the TRUMP Administration gave Pharmaceutical Companies to Operation Warp Seed this ****? :-) Keep On a dolt'n!
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:15 AM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Do you know how much money the TRUMP Administration gave Pharmaceutical Companies to Operation Warp Seed this ****? :-) Keep On a dolt'n!
Yes, then they put the cash into a magic machine, and the money was automatically turned into vaccines. :-)
[Reply]
banyon 11:17 AM 02-24-2021
Pfizer rejected the offer IIRC.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:58 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Imagine being so unable to come up with a response that you resort to that. ^ :-)
It fits U perfectly. No need 2 go any further. U are who U are, A dolt 100%
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:26 PM 02-24-2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:02 PM 02-24-2021
Of course we don't mean that Trump developed it in a lab. It was still his policy move to fund and warp-speed it, without which it would not have been possible. Adolt praises his secular god—the state — with every post he makes pushing these new techology vaccines being tested on the public in violation of the Nuremberg Codes. No wonder he has "Adolph" in his screen name. He's a verified Nazi.

It's a shame because when he first came into office, he was about to appointee RFK, Jr. to a vaccine safety commission. Then Bill Gates turned up and told him it was a bad idea. I suspect Kushner brought Gates in. Fauci is owned by Gates because of all the big bucks he's dumped into the nih and it was Fauci who told Trump to "shut it all down." Trump followed suit but wised-up later.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:07 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Pfizer rejected the offer IIRC.

They accepted like a 2 billion dollar order......pure doublespeak to say they were not part of warp speed. The CEO tried to sell that bullshit and got caught speeding.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:08 PM 02-24-2021
Of course we don't mean that Trump developed it in a lab. It was still his policy move to fund and warp-speed it, without which it would not have been possible. Adolt praises his secular god—the state — with every post he makes pushing these new techology vaccines being tested on the public in violation of the Nuremberg Codes. No wonder he has "Adolph" in his screen name. He's a verified Nazi.

It's a shame because when he first came into office, he was about to appointee RFK, Jr. to a vaccine safety commission. Then Bill Gates turned up and told him it was a bad idea. I suspect Kushner brought Gates in. Fauci is owned by Gates because of all the big bucks he's dumped into the nih and it was Fauci who told Trump to "shut it all down." Trump followed suit but wised-up later.
BG told TRUMP it was a "bad idea" or was TRUMP bought?
[Reply]
Page 60 of 1994
« First < 10505657585960 61626364701101605601060 > Last »
Up