ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 1994
« First < 2424849505152 53545556621021525521052 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:12 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
It can't be both, particularly with the reports coming out of California and Florida. If masks work for the flu, then great. If masks don't work for the WuFlu, then lets take them off because it's not working (and while we're at it, let's open everything up again and get the goddamned economy rolling once more).

What am I missing?
Did I hear right, that the new Montana governor removed their mask mandate? I think that's what I saw last week.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:39 PM 02-15-2021
See, even the Soros-funded NPR still wants you locked down despite a vaccine.

[Reply]
2112 06:08 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Did I hear right

[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:01 PM 02-15-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
It's not just masks. It's all the mitigation efforts.

Seasonal influenza isn't as deadly as COVID-19, so we don't take mitigation efforts.

Why do you think seasonal influenza cases are less than a thousand this year instead of millions?
^^Cuomo's favorite lapdog.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:18 AM 02-16-2021
46 residents in Spanish nursing home die after receiving COVID-19 vaccine
Health authorities have reportedly halted the administering of the second shot of Pfizer’s vaccine
At another nursing home, [not the one in headline,] in the same southwestern Spanish province, in Novo Sancti Petri, in Chiclani, 22 elderly residents died and 103 were infected following a vaccination campaign.

Similar outbreaks and death clusters following vaccination have been reported across the globe, including:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/46...vid-19-vaccine
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:20 AM 02-16-2021
O.M.G. Poor HCF is going to get so triggered about those facts. Facts are nutty to him.
[Reply]
Donger 10:25 AM 02-16-2021
Old people die all the time.

The vaccine doesn't have an efficacy of 100%

Let me know if you need any more help.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:05 PM 02-16-2021
Here's Constitutional attorney Robert Barne's response to a commentator, this part criticizing death and injury reports, which are even on the CDC's site.
You acknowledge that the government's own data shows Americans reporting more than 1,000 deaths from the vaccine. You do not dispute this is the government's own data; you do not dispute this is what people report; you do not dispute that such deaths occurred; you do not dispute those deaths occurred after the person received the vaccine; and you do not dispute that the people making the report attribute the deaths to the vaccine.

Using the same standard the government uses for counting Covid deaths means there have been 1000+ "vaccine deaths." In a trial, this would be properly attributed to the "government's own evidence" and the "government's own data."

3. You dispute causation. Of note, you do so citing a source using a contradictory standard of causation. In the case of Covid, haven't we been taught that Covid caused the death even if the only evidence of it is the person who died had covid in their system? Why not use the same standard for deaths with an even tighter temporal link for those with the vaccine in their system? Either the Covid-death stats are true (in which case the vaccine death stats are also true), or both are wrong.

What cannot be said, though, is that we can count Covid deaths with one measure of causation, but refuse to apply the same measure of causation to vaccine deaths. No method of medicine justifies that.

Can't link cause you have to subscribe and I got it in an email as well. But it is an exact cut and pasted of that section.
[Reply]
Donger 12:09 PM 02-16-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
In the case of Covid, haven't we been taught that Covid caused the death even if the only evidence of it is the person who died had covid in their system?
No.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:16 PM 02-16-2021
Heh, heh, heh....DeSantis call with Biden and IlDuce calls out his enrichment from the treatments they push:

DeSantis told Dr. Fauci he trusted his own state health authorities over financially incentivized federal officials.

“How much do you stand to earn from these vaccines, Dr. Fauci? And, Joe, if you continue with this course of action, I will authorize the state National Guard to protect the movement of Floridians,” DeSantis said.

“Address me as Mr. President or President Biden,” Biden said.

“I will not, and you can go fuck yourself,” DeSantis said before hanging up. [ :-) :-) :-)]

In closing, it seems obvious that Team Biden favors perpetual lockdowns and a stagnant economy, keeping Americans imprisoned under a de facto state of medical martial law.

Addendum: We are aware that various so-called fact checking agencies are disputing our account of the telephone call, claiming that the governor’s office has denied the event happened. These so-called fact checking parties are run by the Democratic Deep State. Real Raw News stands by our story and its source, and we would love to see DeSantis comment on it personally.
I read other reports in regular news about DeSantis telling Biden to fuck-off.
[Reply]
Donger 12:20 PM 02-16-2021
Is there anything you won't swallow if it confirms your bias?

:-)
[Reply]
2112 12:22 PM 02-16-2021
Just signed up in New Jersey. I’m not fat or morbidly obese and retarded like Zach and oaktard, so I’ll probably never get it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:22 PM 02-16-2021
Are you saying something?
[Reply]
2112 12:23 PM 02-16-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Is there anything you won't swallow if it confirms your bias?

:-)
Could you imagine sitting down face to face in real life and trying to have a sane conversation with that bat shit lunatic?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:31 PM 02-16-2021
Here is Constitutional lawyer Barnes talking about the contradictory standards being used between reporting Covid Deaths and Vaccine Deaths. This is the news standard of BIG tech as well if'n you noticed.

This still only under emergency use and is not officially licensed by FDA yet. So taking it means you're an experiment.

Also, looks like the Moderna vaccine, could have worse problems than Pfizer.

You only have to hear the first 10-15 on the bar.

[Reply]
Page 52 of 1994
« First < 2424849505152 53545556621021525521052 > Last »
Up