ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1062 of 1994
« First < 625629621012105210581059106010611062 10631064106510661072111211621562 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 05:25 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
He ignores that because he prefers the trash the lying scum legacy media tells him from WMD in Iraq and more.
Lol. Challenge the facts above. You won't.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 05:36 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
BEP was trying to claim that the present PCR tests pick up influenza and common cold viruses. They do not.

Yes, I'm well-aware that higher cycle thresholds can detect even viral fragments. What's your point? Even if a person is PCR tested at the higher cycle levels and SARS-CoV-2 is detected, that person has been infected with SARS-CoV-2. The PCR test detects SARS-COV-2. It doesn't create it.

No, that isn't the main reason. The test is being changed so that the new test will detect both SARS-CoV-2 and influenza. It has nothing to do with cycle thresholds.
You dont think for a second that the reason we have such high case numbers is because the test picks up even dead parts of the virus and then you have a positive test. C'mon man, I know you think you are a smart guy so even you should be able to see how that is just a little bit off. Someone has dead cells if they had it, showed no symptoms and fought it off, wonder how people who feel perfectly fine somehow have covid. Oh yeah, the test that is allowed to run at such a threshold there should almost be a pandemic.... oh wait.
[Reply]
Donger 05:51 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
You dont think for a second that the reason we have such high case numbers is because the test picks up even dead parts of the virus and then you have a positive test. C'mon man, I know you think you are a smart guy so even you should be able to see how that is just a little bit off. Someone has dead cells if they had it, showed no symptoms and fought it off, wonder how people who feel perfectly fine somehow have covid. Oh yeah, the test that is allowed to run at such a threshold there should almost be a pandemic.... oh wait.
I'm saying that a person who gets a PCR test and it comes back positive has most likely been infected with SARS-CoV-2. That's all the test does. False positives are something like 5%
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:51 PM 09-17-2021
Actually seeing his quote I did not say that. I said it picks up dead ( or broken) fragments of past colds and flus which are corona viruses.
[Reply]
Donger 06:07 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Actually seeing his quote I did not say that. I said it picks up dead ( or broken) fragments of past colds and flus which are corona viruses.
And the PCR tests being used cannot and do not detect anything other than SARS-CoV-2. It does not detect influenza or common cold viruses, "alive" or "dead."

You're wrong, again.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:26 PM 09-17-2021
Look at these psychos



BREAKING: A large Florida landlord announces that he will begin requiring all new and existing tenants to provide proof of COVID vaccination, saying, “You don't want to get vaccinated? You have to move, and if you don't, we will evict you.” RT IF YOU SUPPORT THE LANDLORD’S MOVE!

— Occupy Democrats (@OccupyDemocrats) September 15, 2021

[Reply]
jdubya 06:36 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Look at these psychos



And just like that, Dems suddenly support landlords
[Reply]
Bump 06:40 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
And just like that, Dems suddenly support landlords
they've been going on about how landlords are so evil because those same people that say that vote to have their taxes raised, regulations, etc that increases their rent and they blame the landlord and think they are doing it for greed.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:55 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Look at these psychos




#Kapos
[Reply]
petegz28 07:08 PM 09-17-2021
FDA votes against booster shots....
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:16 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
FDA votes against booster shots....
This will change.....FDA is falling into politics on a major scale....a bad look
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:26 PM 09-17-2021

[Reply]
Rolo0304 07:40 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Lol. Challenge the facts above. You won't.
I challenge the fact that you're not a goober kitten. Ha!
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 07:58 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Look at these psychos



Imagine the reaction from Woke Snowflakes if a landlord required tenants to be non-obese and stay within a maximum BMI threshold.

That would be a more impactful move to end the scamdemic than vaccine mandates, yet the Left would cry “fat shaming”.

78% of all CoronaHoax hospitalizations and deaths in the US were obese deadweights, yet Woke Snowflakes refuse to allow this be acknowledged.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:40 PM 09-17-2021
This is the same country that watches its citizens die from cigarettes, yah?

Sure. Blame the left.
[Reply]
Page 1062 of 1994
« First < 625629621012105210581059106010611062 10631064106510661072111211621562 > Last »
Up