ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 152 of 435
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162202252 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 11:34 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Whoa! That was a fumble!
It was ruled an INT. Otherwise, Rivers would have only 3 INTS tonight not 4...either way it was a big play.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:51 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Three7s:
Frank Clark did not suck tonight.
He shouldn't have considering he was going against a late 3rd round rookie LT.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:52 PM 11-18-2019
Also when Clark shot through the line and smashed Ekler to force the three and out, he was being held and tackled yet still got to Ekler for the stop. I hope you guys saw that too because I was very impressed.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:53 PM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Yes. Don’t want to take away from an impactful performance however.

Fisher looked like a late 3rd round rookie pick tonight....
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 11:55 PM 11-18-2019
Which qualifies it as a meaningless performance how?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:55 PM 11-18-2019
I think him jawing with Rivers was his best moment as a Chief tbh.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 11:56 PM 11-18-2019
I mean if you're going to try to throw stones bring some bricks, don't waltz up with pebbles
[Reply]
kccrow 12:03 AM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
Which qualifies it as a meaningless performance how?
Didn't say it was meaningless. I'm saying I'm not going to sit here and think he did something great when he should have destroyed that kid the entire game. I say that meaning this is a $100 million edge rusher, in what is supposed to be his prime, going against a 3rd round rookie. Let that sink in for a second before you decide to grope his testicles for a performance he should be putting up rather regularly against seasoned vets. It was a solid performance, sure, but it should be more than expected of him to perform at least at that level against such opponents. The posse is chiming in as if this is some changing of the norm for him. I'm going to wait and see if he does it against a talent his equal before I sing any praises.
[Reply]
JoeKupa 12:09 AM 11-19-2019
Frank Clark was a joke in that last series, dude was walking to the LOS and offering no pass rush.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 12:10 AM 11-19-2019
Didn't say it was meaningless. I'm saying I'm not going to sit here and think he did something great when he should have destroyed that kid the entire game. I say that meaning this is a $100 million edge rusher, in what is supposed to be his prime, going against a 3rd round rookie. Let that sink in for a second before you decide to grope his testicles for a performance he should be putting up rather regularly against seasoned vets. It was a solid performance, sure, but it should be more than expected of him to perform at least at that level against such opponents. The posse is chiming in as if this is some changing of the norm for him. I'm going to wait and see if he does it against a talent his equal before I sing any praises.
Ok man

I've taken a minute to commiserate with you about the bleak picture that is the chiefs franchise...

Do you feel better?
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 12:13 AM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by JoeKupa:
Frank Clark was a joke in that last series, dude was walking to the LOS and offering no pass rush.
Are you fucking nuts? It was Clark who pressured Rivers on his last pass..pressured him into an INT.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:14 AM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by MotherJefer:
OP looks like an idiot.
Frank Clark has not sucked in 2 games this year. He's 2 out of 11 in making me look like an idiot.

Only reason why you're calling me an idiot is because he just finished one of those dominant games.

Basically, go shove elephant dicks up your nostrils, junior.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 12:19 AM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Frank Clark has not sucked in 2 games this year. He's 2 out of 11 in making me look like an idiot.

Only reason why you're calling me an idiot is because he just finished one of those dominant games.

Basically, go shove elephant dicks up your nostrils, junior.
Just for the record I'm not calling you an idiot, simply based on the fact that you provide entertainment via your sense of humor...

That said jk
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:19 AM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
Are you fucking nuts? It was Clark who pressured Rivers on his last pass..pressured him into an INT.
It was frustrating watching him walking leisurely to the line while the Chargers were in hurry up mode. He was half a second away from getting called offsides on one play, and on the other, he clearly wasn't focused on the play because he was still in "walk mode" as soon as the ball was snapped.

He did get a little bit of pressure on one or two plays on the last drive, though. I get conserving one's energy and all that... just don't cut it so fucking close next time, Frank.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:20 AM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Yes. Don’t want to take away from an impactful performance however.

Fisher looked like a late 3rd round rookie pick tonight....
to be expected after 7 games off especially in this altitude... I'm sure he was having lots of trouble catching his wind. Have you ever went skiing in the Rockies (jackson hole/breck/aspen) and you live in the Midwest?
[Reply]
Page 152 of 435
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162202252 > Last »
Up