ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 617 of 2687
« First < 117517567607613614615616617 61861962062162766771711171617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:12 PM 01-26-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
For #1 and #4? I'd rather they not but Goddamn that's a haul.
Nope. If Mahomes is gone....then I’m gone.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:13 PM 01-26-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Fair enough. It won't happen anyway.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:21 PM 01-26-2018
Yup. And as Turtle pointed out, it won't be happen. But I'd be done with the franchise if it did.

The #1 and #4 pick in a draft where there is no clear cut superstar QB is not and will never be worth a 22 year old QB who looks the part of future superstar in his own right so far.

We'd make the deal, use one of those two picks on one of the 2018 QBs (who aren't better than Mahomes nor do they have his potential IMO), and then use the other pick on Chubb, Fitzpatrick, or some other defender.

Yuck. I'll take what we get from trading Smith all day over that hypothetical Mahomes trade.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:26 PM 01-26-2018
Hey idiot, Mahomes isn't going anywhere and you know this so stop your bluffing.

But basically you just said you are not a Chiefs fan you are a Mahomes fan. Why am I not surprised? And stop acting like you 'leaving' is a big deal. You are one fan. No one cares bro.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:36 PM 01-26-2018
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Hey idiot, Mahomes isn't going anywhere and you know this so stop your bluffing.

But basically you just said you are not a Chiefs fan you are a Mahomes fan. Why am I not surprised? And stop acting like you 'leaving' is a big deal. You are one fan. No one cares bro.
Hope Smith Belchers himself.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:42 PM 01-26-2018

That doesnt make any sense. Just because someone saying they are gone if Mahomes is gone doesn't make someone only a Mahomes fan.

I would be done too. And my reasoning would have very little to do with Mahomes, because I'm not considering him a sure thing. I would be done simply because trading Mahomes would mean the team would be investing in Alex Smith... again. Alex Smith, the same used piece of shit the team has made a habit of trading for over and over spanning decades that hasn't amounted to a fucking thing.

It's insanity. If they decided to go that route after seemingly getting over the PTSD of Blackledge and not only drafting "their guy" but trading up in the first round to get him, I would walk away from the team and most likely the sport. I haven't paid much attention to the sport after another regime went down the same road and I didn't find myself searching aimlessly for something to do on Sunday.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:45 PM 01-26-2018
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Why do people say we gave up TWO 1st round picks? We didn't. We SWAPPED 1of them and got 17 spots higher. AND we got our QBOTF.

So tired of how Florio and the like twist this.
We gave up 2 first round pick and a 3rd for theirs
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:13 PM 01-26-2018
Wonder if this is a pretty damn big deal for anyone. . .
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:21 PM 01-26-2018
Stay classy Pestilence

Originally Posted by jd1020:
That doesnt make any sense. Just because someone saying they are gone if Mahomes is gone doesn't make someone only a Mahomes fan.

I would be done too. And my reasoning would have very little to do with Mahomes, because I'm not considering him a sure thing. I would be done simply because trading Mahomes would mean the team would be investing in Alex Smith... again. Alex Smith, the same used piece of shit the team has made a habit of trading for over and over spanning decades that hasn't amounted to a ****ing thing.

It's insanity. If they decided to go that route after seemingly getting over the PTSD of Blackledge and not only drafting "their guy" but trading up in the first round to get him, I would walk away from the team and most likely the sport. I haven't paid much attention to the sport after another regime went down the same road and I didn't find myself searching aimlessly for something to do on Sunday.
First of all Mahomes isn't going anywhere anytime soon. I don't know why that is even being discussed. That's just stupid to even think Reid or Veach would do something like that.

Second yes there are plenty of other activities to do besides watching football. We all know this. What you decide to do with your time is your business. If you don't want to watch the Chiefs anymore that's fine. I don't give a shit.

But you can't expect Reid to do what you want him to do anymore than he can expect you do what he wants you to do at your job. Reid will do what he feels is best for the Chiefs whether you agree with it or not as he should. He is not getting paid millions to do what the fans want he is getting paid to make the Chiefs a winner and get us that SB.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:23 PM 01-26-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Tomorrow I will release a 1-minute trailer for a 14-minute video I have been working on for over a year.

The full video comes out the day after the Super Bowl.

The biggest Chiefs fan I know has seen a rough cut and absolutely lost his mind over it.

Exciting times.

Let the past die.

Oh dear sweet Jesus. Thankfully your bet will only last about 6 weeks.

This is gonna be epic.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:23 PM 01-26-2018

The irony of a alex only fan calling out chiefs fans.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:26 PM 01-26-2018
But you can't expect Reid to do what you want him to do anymore than he can expect you do what he wants you to do at your job. Reid will do what he feels is best for the Chiefs whether you agree with it or not as he should. He is not getting paid millions to do what the fans want he is getting paid to make the Chiefs a winner and get us that SB.
He's done a fabulous job getting us that SB, right?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:26 PM 01-26-2018
Originally Posted by Servant_KC:
The irony of a alex only fan calling out chiefs fans.
I was a Chiefs way long before Smitty got here moron.

Originally Posted by jd1020:
He's done a fabulous job getting us that SB, right?
No but he at least brought winning culture back to KC. Hopefully with Mahomes he can get us there.
[Reply]
bigjosh 09:30 PM 01-26-2018
A good coaching staff and competent front office brought this team back to respectability. Now it's time for a superstar quarterback to put it over the hump.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:31 PM 01-26-2018
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
A good coaching staff and competent front office brought this team back to respectability. Now it's time for a superstar quarterback to put it over the hump.
Thats a good way of putting it.
[Reply]
Page 617 of 2687
« First < 117517567607613614615616617 61861962062162766771711171617 > Last »
Up