ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 24
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cole on Youtube just got 20,000 subscribers. Let's Ride
TimeForWasp 11:15 PM 08-31-2022
How Bout Those Chiefs.

Love his content.

https://www.youtube.com/c/howboutthoseCHIEFS

Cole should be breaking 100,000 subscribers tonight or tomorrow. He is blowing it out of the water. 03/14/2023
MahomesMagic 05:55 AM 03-15-2023
He talks about himself and takes ten minutes to bring up chief related news.

I guess he found an audience though, good for him.
Archie Bunker 06:21 AM 03-15-2023
His thumbnails are the perfect combination of clickbait and stupid facial expressions that make me want to punch my tv.
Jewish Rabbi 06:28 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
He talks about himself and takes ten minutes to bring up chief related news.

I guess he found an audience though, good for him.
Yeah, his audience is fuckin retards
JimNasium 06:30 AM 03-15-2023
This piece of shit podcast near you?
modocsot 07:55 AM 03-15-2023
Maybe it’s a generational thing, but I don’t like his live chats, or any YouTube live chats for that matter. It’s the equivalent of sitting on a busy sidewalk and shaking a tin cup.
TLO 08:07 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by modocsot:
Maybe it’s a generational thing, but I don’t like his live chats, or any YouTube live chats for that matter. It’s the equivalent of sitting on a busy sidewalk and shaking a tin cup.
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE I AM
ChiTown 08:08 AM 03-15-2023
Wow - he's awful, and I'm fairly open to just about anything Chiefs/football related. That's a giant NOPE for me.
RocKhawks 09:01 AM 03-15-2023
LOL this thread is great. I thought his videos were mediocre at best. Then I see all your comments, and honestly I couldn't agree more. His videos are too long, he just bumbles about shit he doesn't know. And his videos about "breaking" news come out days later. Nice work dip shit. He sounds/looks like the kid who gets his lunch stolen on the daily. How he quit his job to do this, is beyond me. He has someone's attention, but it's not mine!
The Franchise 09:08 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by RocKhawks:
LOL this thread is great. I thought his videos were mediocre at best. Then I see all your comments, and honestly I couldn't agree more. His videos are too long, he just bumbles about shit he doesn't know. And his videos about "breaking" news come out days later. Nice work dip shit. He sounds/looks like the kid who gets his lunch stolen on the daily. How he quit his job to do this, is beyond me. He has someone's attention, but it's not mine!
There is no way he's making enough money on Youtube to quit his job. I give him a year and he'll be working a regular job again.
RealSNR 09:14 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
There is no way he's making enough money on Youtube to quit his job. I give him a year and he'll be working a regular job again.
He made the announcement he was doing this full time and Perna/Grossi gave him a guest appearance on their show to try to pump up some more viewers for him. The guy was completely outclassed. Came off as arrogant. Very tight. He didn't even try to say anything funny or endearing. Wasn't an asshole, necessarily, but he showed that when you take away the his clean format and silky good camera/mic setup, he's pretty bad.
The Franchise 09:18 AM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He made the announcement he was doing this full time and Perna/Grossi gave him a guest appearance on their show to try to pump up some more viewers for him. The guy was completely outclassed. Came off as arrogant. Very tight. He didn't even try to say anything funny or endearing. Wasn't an asshole, necessarily, but he showed that when you take away the his clean format and silky good camera/mic setup, he's pretty bad.
I'm going to have to go search for that and watch it. People think that being on YouTube is super easy and as long as you have followers....that you'll be raking in the money. You have to have something that people want to come back and watch over and over again. Reading what people post on Twitter isn't that.

Who would I rather watch for breakdown? This guy....or a guy like Matt Lane or Craig Stout? Matt Lane might come off like an asshole but he at least breaks things down and has his own opinions.

This douche is another dime a dozen idiot who thinks that because he has a beard (looking at you Lance Twidwell)...that people think that he's interesting.
LoneWolf 09:32 AM 03-15-2023
He'll be sucking dick for beer money before the 2023 season kicks off. He's borderline unwatchable. There is literally nothing about his content that differentiates it from just reading my twitter feed. I think the people that like him just have a beard fetish and jerk off to the ever so slight wagging of his beard while he pontificates on all the things about football and roster construction that he clearly doesn't have the slightest clue about.
Hammock Parties 09:33 AM 03-15-2023
I'm going to have to go search for that and watch it. People think that being on YouTube is super easy and as long as you have followers....that you'll be raking in the money. You have to have something that people want to come back and watch over and over again. Reading what people post on Twitter isn't that.
Youtube is stupid anymore. There are accounts with tens of thousands of followers. All the account is, is someone reading reddit posts. :-):-)

penguinz 09:37 AM 03-15-2023
Old Pee-Wee's Playhouse episodes are more entertaining.
DaFace 09:41 AM 03-15-2023
I think you guys underestimate the power of 1) putting out a shit ton of content and 2) being good at playing the YouTube algorithm and clickbaity thumbnails/titles. According to this estimate, he's getting almost ~1M views per day. That's plenty to live off of.

(That said, I have trouble figuring out where all those views are going. Most of his videos only get ~30k views or so, so maybe it's just a huge back catalog of clickbaity videos that drives it? I dunno. Or maybe that estimate is full of shit. I've seen it on two different estimators, though. :-))
Page 16 of 24
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up