ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Fisher to the Colts
staylor26 09:52 AM 05-10-2021

Pro Bowl LT Eric Fisher is signing a one-year, $9.4 million deal with the Indianapolis Colts, per source. The former No. 1 overall pick now will be Carson Wentz’s blindside protector.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 10, 2021

[Reply]
Hoover 11:14 AM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
How about when it goes to 18?
I love the extended season. My only complaint is that they didn't build in a second bye week.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:30 AM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I love the extended season. My only complaint is that they didn't build in a second bye week.
I think that'll happen too, 18 games also makes expansion easier..

I think the end game is:
18 games
2 byes
40 teams
Expanded playoffs

This could easily expand the season 4-6 weeks with more teams, more games, more playoffs the league revenue goes way up.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:38 AM 05-11-2021

I think the end game is:
18 games
2 byes
40 teams
Expanded playoffs

This could easily expand the season 4-6 weeks with more teams, more games, more playoffs the league revenue goes way up.
Shoot me now.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:50 AM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
The Bears gave up their first this year, next year, and 2 other picks to get Fields.
The Colts gave up a 3rd this year and a 2nd/1st next year.

They gave up quite a bit less to get Wentz.
They did give up less, but did they get the better product? When I meant cheaper, I meant salary wise.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:05 PM 05-11-2021

I think the end game is:
18 games
2 byes
40 teams
Expanded playoffs

40 teams?

The NFL already has to wade through all those shitty players every offseason. Now we're going to further dilute the talent we have out there by throwing on a few more Nick Keizers to even the good teams? And if your team is terrible, it's going to be REALLY terrible if some of these training camp clods are now a part of your 53.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:15 PM 05-11-2021

I think the end game is:
18 games
2 byes
40 teams
Expanded playoffs

Fuck more teams. They need to expand roster sizes.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:22 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Fuck more teams. They need to expand roster sizes.
I watched a bit of The Spring League late last night on FS1.

I don’t know who I feel more sorry for: The players, the coaches or the viewers.

The players have to PAY $2,100 dollars to get a tryout. They’re not paid for their play and must provide their own health insurance. The league covers their room and board once on the team and that’s it.

The world does not need more NFL teams or leagues.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:36 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

I don’t know who I feel more sorry for: The players, the coaches or the viewers.

The players have to PAY $2,100 dollars to get a tryout. They’re not paid for their play and must provide their own health insurance. The league covers their room and board once on the team and that’s it.

Getting rid of NFL Europe was a bad idea, IMO.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:49 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
**** more teams. They need to expand roster sizes.
Bingo. They need to make sure teams have every opportunity to avoid situations like the Chiefs in the SB.

I hate their rules about IR returns. Every single player should be able to return to help their team if they are able.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 02:05 PM 05-11-2021
Imagine the Chiefs first round pick being the 40th pick of the draft.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:10 PM 05-11-2021

That's horrible. Who the **** is watching THAT?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:11 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
God I hate the new 17 game schedule.

**** the owners for their rapacious greed and the players for going along with it.
Exactly this.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:12 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Exactly this.
On the plus side, finishing 13-3 is no longer possible. LOL
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:15 PM 05-11-2021

When the UFL (United Football League) started like 10 years ago (and ended almost immediately) they had like 5 teams, brought in some has beens like Jeff Garcia (the Omaha Nighthawks quarterback) but there were some young guys that were trying to make NFL rosters.

The problem was, they played in the fall, so they competed against HS, College and the NFL. Idiots. I think if they would have partnered with the NFL, they could have had a Spring Football "feeder league" like NFL Europe and we could have had football year around. Get some smaller markets like Omaha, Savannah, Tucson, whatever, and get together like 12 teams for NFL teams to send players to, and cut their teeth that way. I dunno, I think it could work.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:18 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
My God, man. It's an achilles, not a haglund. It's not a death sentence!
Remember- that Haglund's shit started with a Hobo Achilles tear.

Has Fish grown a beard? Does he look like a hippie?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 19
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up