ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>AFC rivals haven't closed gap on Chiefs...
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:03 AM 05-03-2021
A good read here in case you missed it, I will put the text in a spoiler...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...his-offseason/

Spoiler!

[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:58 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I just wanna say too, Tampa did us a huge ass favor wasting their 2nd on Kyle Trask.

Reminds me of when Pitt took Mason Rudolph.
They are spooging all over it down here in the bay area. One, because he's a Gator, and two, they think they now have an heir to perpetuate a dynasty.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:08 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
They are spooging all over it down here in the bay area. One, because he's a Gator, and two, they think they now have an heir to perpetuate a dynasty.
Trask threw like 10 interceptions and looked like shit in Florida’s bowl game when most of his offensive weapons opted out and didn’t play.

That’s a preview of what’s to come in his NFL future when he eventually plays and Tampa will be in a tear down mode post-Brady IMO.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:32 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Trask threw like 10 interceptions and looked like shit in Florida’s bowl game when most of his offensive weapons opted out and didn’t play.

That’s a preview of what’s to come in his NFL future when he eventually plays and Tampa will be in a tear down mode post-Brady IMO.

My son just graduated UF, I've watched most of their games, and I completely agree.
[Reply]
TEX 02:50 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Sounds like there's a real chance that Denver is getting Rodgers. Some are saying it's practically a done deal.

Just some media tards talking who WANT it to happen.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:58 PM 05-03-2021
Don’t sleep on the Chargers.

Although their head coach is a unknown factor.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 03:04 PM 05-03-2021
The thing about it is, the team can get better, but if the QB regresses then the team regresses. It's very rare to see a young QB to take a step back and have the team be more successful from their draft picks. If Josh Allen or Baker Mayfield take a step back, then they won't reach the records they did this year. I wouldn't bet on Baker for anything, just like Phillip Rivers without the fantasy points and records to back it up.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:57 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
All the Bills did meantime, was load up on pass rush, knowing that veterans Jerry Hughes and Mario Addison are only going to bring so much at this stage, and everyone seeing how much Tampa's ability to harass Mahomes with just four rushers impacted the Super Bowl outcome.
It wasn't just a 4 man rush.

It was the combination of an excellent scheme and an excellent front four. I'm sure Mahomes has played against a D using halves but the rush was getting there so quick he didn't seem able to read it in time for most of the game...
[Reply]
Rausch 04:58 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Don’t sleep on the Chargers.

Although their head coach is a unknown factor.
I could see them as legit challengers this year.

Then again they'll probably just have 3 season ending injuries to key players like they do every year...
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:02 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I could see them as legit challengers this year.

Then again they'll probably just have 3 season ending injuries to key players like they do every year...
The talent is there to compete. But who knows about a first time head coach?
[Reply]
Rausch 05:06 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
The talent is there to compete. But who knows about a first time head coach?
Hiring Bienemy was a no-brainer for them.

They weaken the enemy, gain a good offensive mind that players respect, and he knows everything about a division rival.

Thank God they didn't...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:57 AM 05-04-2021

��ESPN’s draft gurus @MelKiperESPN and @McShay13 select this draft’s winners and look ahead to the top prospects in the 2022 Las Vegas Draft.

�� https://t.co/Rqro8Zzg36

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 4, 2021

[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:59 AM 05-04-2021

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah had a heart issue that came up late in the process and was a concern for most teams, which is why he fell out of the first round and to pick No. 52 with Cleveland, per sources. Doctors ultimately cleared Owusu-Koramoah but it did contribute to him falling.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 3, 2021

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:12 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Kiper is constantly wrong. He's even worse than meteorologists.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:17 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Kiper is constantly wrong. He's even worse than meteorologists.
:-)

I wonder if this is because he liked all of the AFC West drafts except the Raiders.

:-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:22 AM 05-04-2021
The forecast in Vegas both in and out of the stadium is hellish
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up