ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Pringle Signs Tender with Chiefs: $2.13M
T-post Tom 03:39 PM 04-29-2021
https://www.wibw.com/2021/04/29/k-st...th-the-chiefs/

To the ship?

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (WIBW) - Chiefs wide receiver and Kansas State alum Byron Pringle is staying in Kansas City.

His agents, Katz Brothers Sports, tweeted Thursday afternoon he has re-signed with the team.

Pringle, who joined the Chiefs in 2018 as an undrafted free agent, enters his fourth year in KC this fall.

The 27-year-old hauled in 13 catches for 160 yards last season including one touchdown.

Congratulations @pringle_byron! pic.twitter.com/OUv8JCebGA

— Katz Brothers Sports (@KatzBrosSports) April 29, 2021

[Reply]
JakeF 08:42 AM 05-13-2021
I hope this is the breakout year for both Hardman and Pringle. Combined, we need the production that Watkins provided was when healthy. They both have the necessary physical abilities. We need another dangerous receiver to force defenses to play the entire field. Another weapon will prevent them from doubling Kelce, bracketing Hill, and still be able to get after the QB.

It seems to me that Pringle is further along mentally than Hardman.
[Reply]
ModSocks 08:57 AM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
I hope this is the breakout year for both Hardman and Pringle. Combined, we need the production that Watkins provided was when healthy.
So about 40 yards per game?

I think they'll manage.
[Reply]
poolboy 04:36 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
With Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce on the field, there's no reason to give Pringle more targets artificially.

You do realize the absurdity of suggesting they design plays for 5th-string WR, right?

he may be 5th string but he is gonna get snaps at 2
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:42 PM 05-13-2021
Good with this. He's a good bubble receiver and special teams guy. It's mecole and drob that need to step up.
[Reply]
kcclone 08:05 AM 05-14-2021
The guy is 27. It’s now or never
[Reply]
oldman 09:03 AM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Kemp, Sharpe, Calloway and Pringle haven't proven that they're anything other than 5's or 6's at the bottom of the roster.
I agree. Pringle's value is in his ST play, not as a WR. He couldn't beat out DRob for the #4 (#3 when Watkins was injured). He better shit or get off the pot this year because ther are a lot cheaper options out there for a ST/WR #5-6.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:23 AM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by poolboy:
he may be 5th string but he is gonna get snaps at 2
Yeah, he's suddenly going to get double the number of snaps he got in the past.

Um, no.

Might as well let this fantasy die now.
[Reply]
JakeF 10:24 AM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Good with this. He's a good bubble receiver and special teams guy. It's mecole and drob that need to step up.
Can we please stop with the Drob step-up crap? He's had like 4 years to step up due to Watkin's constant injuries and he only managed to look like a starter for 1 game a year. Robinson is still the "oh shit" guy. Each time Mahomes throws the ball in his direction Chiefs' fans yell 'oh shit' because they figure he is going to drop the ball or do something stupid.

Hopefully, Powell can take over his blocking duties so Robinson can hit the road. It's time for us to move on from the Drob experiment.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:55 AM 05-14-2021
We are basically counting on Mecoles balls to drop, the rest of the krusty Krew are completely known commodities. Hardman has a ceiling thats not yet been hit.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:58 AM 05-14-2021
Less than anyone we drafted.

Perspective.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up