ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 139 of 140
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark to KC!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 04-23-2019

Sources: The #Seahawks and #Chiefs are deep in talks on a trade to send star Frank Clark to KC. The compensation would include a 1st rounder, a 2020 2nd rounder and a swap of mid-rounders. To complete it, the franchise tagged player and Chiefs must hammer out a deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
TRR 02:22 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I don’t think they’ve ever been repaired.
Very odd. He said he played at 60% the year he tore both. That was the big concern with him his first year in KC before the other health issues started popping up.
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:31 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:

I can totally see us doubling down on DL in the draft like the Bills did this year. Not 1st and 2nd but maybe 1st and 3rd
As long as they don't take Ryan Sims and Eddie Freeman Back to Back like they did in 2002. Hopefully Bruce Valanche will be shrewder in his picks...
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:39 PM 05-14-2021
Watch Jarran Reed ball out next to Chris Jones this year, and he takes a small reduction from his expected value (just maybe a couple million) and signs an extension with KC in the offseason.

This has become my favorite part of the offseason each year. All player acquisitions except for vet minimum or undrafted tender deals incite lamentations from opposing fans.

"THIS HAS GOT TO BE CHEATING! THERE'S NO WAY THIS IS POSSIBLE! THEIR QB MAKES $500 MILLION DOLLARS! WAAAAAAHHHHHH!"
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:12 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Watch Jarran Reed ball out next to Chris Jones this year, and he takes a small reduction from his expected value (just maybe a couple million) and signs an extension with KC in the offseason.

This has become my favorite part of the offseason each year. All player acquisitions except for vet minimum or undrafted tender deals incite lamentations from opposing fans.

"THIS HAS GOT TO BE CHEATING! THERE'S NO WAY THIS IS POSSIBLE! THEIR QB MAKES $500 MILLION DOLLARS! WAAAAAAHHHHHH!"
The Reed signing is not even moving the needle when it comes to local sports radio. The narrative is the defense is Worse than last year and the Chiefs did Nothing to improve it.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:09 AM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The Reed signing is not even moving the needle when it comes to local sports radio. The narrative is the defense is Worse than last year and the Chiefs did Nothing to improve it.

Yeah, that’s dumb. Front seven has been upgraded. Linebacker should see some major upgrades between year 2 Gay and Bolton.

And they likely aren’t done.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:32 AM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Trade was already worth it, so....
I don't give a shit that we overpaid in money and draft picks. Without Clark, we may not have won a SB. Winning a SB for the first time in 50 years was well worth over spending in money/draft picks value returned. I'd do that deal again.

That said, he doesn't produce this year, we need to move on.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:38 AM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
I’m legit surprised Frank has never pooped his pants on the field.
That we know of.
[Reply]
kcclone 08:49 AM 05-15-2021
The local sports talk is clown level. Soren Petro asked every rookie if they’ve been vaccinated yesterday after the first day of mini camp.

There is nothing like a morbidly obese man asking 22-23 year old professional athletes if they’ve been vaccinated.

I swear the local people love to create drama and prefer it when our local teams suck.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:00 AM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by kcclone:
The local sports talk is clown level. Soren Petro asked every rookie if they’ve been vaccinated yesterday after the first day of mini camp.

There is nothing like a morbidly obese man asking 22-23 year old professional athletes if they’ve been vaccinated.

I swear the local people love to create drama and prefer it when our local teams suck.
Harold Kuntz asked every rookie if they had any distant relatives come out of the woodwork and ask for money
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:27 AM 05-15-2021
Dudes trash for what he is being paid. Had one nice playoff run but time to move on after this season
[Reply]
New World Order 09:33 AM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Dudes trash for what he is being paid. Had one nice playoff run but time to move on after this season
Yeah he sucked last year. Sucked for half of the year in 2019 but the SB run absolutely made him worth the dollars and picks we gave up
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:48 AM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Yeah he sucked last year. Sucked for half of the year in 2019 but the SB run absolutely made him worth the dollars and picks we gave up
That's debatable but I'm not going to argue against that too much. But Chiefs definitely need to move on after this season. That contract is ridiculous
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:50 AM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by kcclone:

Petro has hard-hitting analysis like- "Chiefs will lose 3 of the first 7 games"

Why?

"Because the history of the NFL says that they will!!"

Petro also said we will lose to Washington and the Giants because the Chiefs will be cocky and not really have the desire to win those as we sleep-walk through the season. :-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:52 AM 05-15-2021
Petro has hard-hitting analysis like- "Chiefs will lose 3 of the first 7 games"

Why?

"Because the history of the NFL says that they will!!"

Petro also said we will lose to Washington and the Giants because the Chiefs will be cocky and not really have the desire to win those as we sleep-walk through the season. :-)
How could the Chiefs be cocky after asskicking they took in SB? Dudes an idiot
[Reply]
Chieftain 01:21 PM 05-15-2021
I don't follow much the KC sports media except for people who cover the Chiefs but this guy Petro is terrible. He always asks awkward questions and just his body language makes the player and the coach uncomfortable having to respond to the often dumb questions he has. He is so bad with his takes that he makes Teicher sound like Herbie Teope.
[Reply]
Page 139 of 140
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140 >
Up