ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Single game tickets on sale now.
BossChief 11:40 AM 05-13-2021
Go to KCChiefs.com and they are available.

Kinda high though.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:35 AM 08-28-2023
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
I haven’t been to arrowhead in a couple years. The tickets have been so high. We went to the Vegas game last year in Vegas but I’m missing arrowhead. Any recommendations for the best, cheaper tickets? I’d like to be around $400/ticket if possible. What game has the cheapest tickets?
Going by my season ticket invoice, I'd say the Raiders game on Christmas Day is easily the cheapest. After that it is Broncos and then Chargers.

Most expensive would be opener vs Lions. The next most expensive would be the Eagles game.
[Reply]
bdj23 11:37 AM 08-28-2023
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
I haven’t been to arrowhead in a couple years. The tickets have been so high. We went to the Vegas game last year in Vegas but I’m missing arrowhead. Any recommendations for the best, cheaper tickets? I’d like to be around $400/ticket if possible. What game has the cheapest tickets?
Good lord, is it really $400/per to get into Arrowhead now? I've paid $400 twice and that was for AFC championship game tickets.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:04 PM 08-28-2023
Originally Posted by bdj23:
Good lord, is it really $400/per to get into Arrowhead now? I've paid $400 twice and that was for AFC championship game tickets.
Cheapest ticket on the website is Christmas Day for 115.00. I sadly will not be going to a game at Arrowhead probably ever again. It's really ridiculous.
[Reply]
007 02:00 PM 08-28-2023
I'm looking for four tickets to the Christmas game. Only one i can afford.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up