ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Have We Ever Been To The Moon?
Yes 218 89.71%
No 25 10.29%
Voters: 243. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Have We Ever Been To The Moon?
R8RFAN 12:07 PM 02-01-2003
I say No
[Reply]
Ebolapox 12:08 PM 02-01-2003
really, I have no idea... some evidence looks like yes, but some points to no... I really haven't looked enough into it to form an opinion

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
R8RFAN 12:09 PM 02-01-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by EBOLA
really, I have no idea... some evidence looks like yes, but some points to no... I really haven't looked enough into it to form an opinion

-EBOLA-
If we had, why haven't we been back?
[Reply]
Ebolapox 12:12 PM 02-01-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by 家iders峨ck

we did six or seven moon missions... we 'did' go back.... but they weren't really publicized as after the first one, the public lost interest

-EBOLA-...the moon missions ended, IIRC, with apollo 18's blowing up
[Reply]
KcMizzou 12:16 PM 02-01-2003
Originally Posted by :

We went enough times to figure out that it was a big rock, and there wasn't much else to learn there. No since in wasting more resources and taking more risks when we'd "been there and done that"

but then that's JMO
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 12:17 PM 02-01-2003
Originally Posted by :
that doesn't make sense.

if we HADN'T then why wouldn't we go?

been there, done that
[Reply]
conjureman 07:30 AM 02-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
I say No
Keg: Would'nt this make a great movie?? I know...let's call Oliver Stone(d)!!:-) :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:37 AM 02-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by conjureman
Keg: Would'nt this make a great movie?? I know...let's call Oliver Stone(d)!!:-) :-)
Wouldn't that just be a remake of Capricorn One, substituting "Moon" for "Mars?"
[Reply]
Bootlegged 07:37 AM 02-02-2003
:-)

IT WAS ALL A CONSPIRACY!!
[Reply]
Mult9 07:46 AM 02-02-2003
Originally Posted by :

I need some evidence of Apollo 18 blowing up.

There was a lauchpad fire that killed three, but no other astronauts were killed until the first shuttle blew up leaving the launch pad in 1986.
[Reply]
headsnap 08:05 AM 02-02-2003
what you want though is a controlled explosion.:-)

Originally Posted by :

Apollo 18 is the flight that finally took "Deke" Slayton into space, the last of the Mecury Seven to do so. It docked with a Soyuz space capsule during orbit. I remember as a kid looking up into the night sky and watching the two crafts in orbit.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 08:08 AM 02-02-2003
I just can't figure out how they would actually take off from the moon if they landed on it.

I hope one day my thoughts are proven untrue to me because I really WANT to believe we have been to the moon but I just don't believe it.

RR
[Reply]
headsnap 08:08 AM 02-02-2003
BTW, Apollo 18 docked with Soyuz 19 which carried Cosmonauts Valeri Kubasov, and Alexei Leonov. Alexei is my avatar.:-)
[Reply]
headsnap 08:09 AM 02-02-2003
Originally Posted by :
I just can't figure out how they would actually take off from the moon if they landed on it.

with rockets?

[Reply]
R8RFAN 08:18 AM 02-02-2003
The goal was to fool the Soviet Union about US strategic capability during the height of the cold war

On one side then the other side

"There are a quarter of a million people who worked on the project. It would be impossible to keep that many people quiet about the conspiracy," Plait said. Also, there are some 900 pounds of lunar rocks and material that astronauts brought back from the moon that geologists agree are clearly from the moon and not from this planet"

Both stances make sense

It is just really hard to believe

RR
[Reply]
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Up