ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Lamar Jackson's "cartwheel"....
burt 10:08 AM 09-20-2021
Why wasn't that flagged????
[Reply]
DaFace 02:54 PM 09-23-2021
Official word is "illness" fwiw. Take that how you want.

Ravens’ QB Lamar Jackson missed practice today with an illness, per the team’s injury report.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 23, 2021

[Reply]
EPodolak 03:21 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Is he just trolling by saying that it was from the flip? Basically, just rubbing it in more that he scored the game winning touchdown and he’s just getting a day off.

Or is he dumb enough to admit it was from the flip?
Trolling is my guess, and the other guess is somebody more clever put him up to it.
[Reply]
wazu 06:30 PM 09-23-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

Mentioned this to my wife at dinner and she immediately said "Way to go, Grammatica!" Perfect.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:03 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I'm going to just keep bumping this until everyone reads that Lamar hurt himself on that idiotic cartwheel
I said it in the game thread when it happened - Lamar Jackson is dumb. He landed awkwardly for sure and it’s entirely possible he injured himself.

The guy isn’t going to last forever. He also stayed in bounds a few times and put his head down. He’s going to break himself.
[Reply]
wazu 11:13 AM 09-24-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I said it in the game thread when it happened - Lamar Jackson is dumb. He landed awkwardly for sure and it’s entirely possible he injured himself.

The guy isn’t going to last forever. He also stayed in bounds a few times and put his head down. He’s going to break himself.
A running back has to have an attitude/feeling that they are invincible in order to be successful. The belief that you are always quicker than the guy in front of you, and that when contact happens you are the one bringing it. Lamar has that, and it makes him very successful in this role. If Lamar drops that attitude and tries to become a more traditional QB, he won't be nearly as effective, so even though it comes at an inevitable cost it is probably best for him and the Ravens for now. What won't be best for the Ravens is signing him to a 10 year extension.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:33 AM 09-24-2021
Loved his jump pass. That was incredible

He added a new weapon to his repertoire.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:22 PM 09-24-2021
Turd inside
The turd inside
Every single one of them
The turd inside
Turd inside
Every single one of them
Keep the turd inside
[Reply]
redfan 04:50 PM 09-24-2021
It was not a good cartwheel, didn't stick the landing!
[Reply]
Flying High D 05:46 PM 09-24-2021
Hopefully that cartwheel is played on a loop at all the defense team meetings.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up