ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Alpha WR's
MahomesMagic 11:58 AM 02-27-2024
Thought I would create a thread dedicated to the Alpha WR's as there has been a lot of attention already on getting a better Mecole or MVS or tiny 140 lb slot WR's.

Alphas can't be stopped, you can only pray to contain them.

Malik Nabers

Adonai Mitchell

Adonai Mitchell is no stranger to Georgia fans. 2nd & 18, 8:16 left in the fourth quarter, Stetson Bennett drops back and completes a 40-yard touchdown strike to Mitchell over the outstretched Alabama defender to garner Georgia the lead in the national title.
It's arguably the biggest catch in program history, and according to sources, Mitchell is only scratching the surface of his stardom. It's virtually every day at this point, Mitchell will have people within the building raving about some miraculous catch he's made, or how he caught 80% of the footballs during 11on11 scrimmages.

Watch as Adonai takes over the game and has to be held repeatedly to avoid further embarrassment.

[Reply]
Pablo 11:02 AM 03-01-2024
Oh sure.

We all believe you live an absolutely charmed life when you’re functionally retarded

:-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:04 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Oh sure.

We all believe you live an absolutely charmed life when you’re functionally reeruned

Like, Like Literally?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:05 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Hmmm. Rice had more receptions, yards, and tds on fewer targets and a higher yards per reception. How is that somehow worse?
One had Mahomes
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:07 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
If only they'd had tiny slot WR zay FLowers.
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2014/...randon-flowers
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:47 PM 03-01-2024
Only incels who live in their parents' basement and spend their time jerking off to Jordan Peterson videos throw terminology around like 'alpha'-despite not knowing what it really means because they hope it makes them seem like 'alphas' through association. It's about as pathetic as it gets.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:16 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Only incels who live in their parents' basement and spend their time jerking off to Jordan Peterson videos throw terminology around like 'alpha'-despite not knowing what it really means because they hope it makes them seem like 'alphas' through association. It's about as pathetic as it gets.
Keep your political opinions in DC.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:25 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Keep your political opinions in DC.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:09 PM 03-01-2024
I need to feed some of these dudes dick to get their T levels up some betas in here
[Reply]
staylor26 04:20 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
If you said Andrew Tate, this post would've been perfect, but Jordan Peterson?

I love ya Meck, but sounds like you haven't actually listened to Jordan Peterson.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:26 PM 03-01-2024
About to ban the next person who refers to a WR with that term.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:32 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
If you said Andrew Tate, this post would've been perfect, but Jordan Peterson?

I love ya Meck, but sounds like you haven't actually listened to Jordan Peterson.
Yeah, I started almost this exact same post and decided I didn't care that much. Or maybe I just listen to the wrong discussions with Peterson.

But I like the guy. Now sometimes he'll just talk in circles (word salad doesn't do it justice at times) but for the most part I find him very insightful and extremely smart.

Andrew Tate, OTOH, I do not.

I think Peterson is a smart guy who says some things that may appeal to the 'incel' crowd, though I think he tries to speak largely at a societal level more than anything. Tate, OTOH, simply knows he has a specific audience and caters to them.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:33 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
About to ban the next person who refers to a WR with that term.
Wait just a damn minute now, who gave you a Ban Button?

Fucking shenanigans. I want a ban button!
[Reply]
staylor26 04:47 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah, I started almost this exact same post and decided I didn't care that much. Or maybe I just listen to the wrong discussions with Peterson.

But I like the guy. Now sometimes he'll just talk in circles (word salad doesn't do it justice at times) but for the most part I find him very insightful and extremely smart.

Andrew Tate, OTOH, I do not.

I think Peterson is a smart guy who says some things that may appeal to the 'incel' crowd, though I think he tries to speak largely at a societal level more than anything. Tate, OTOH, simply knows he has a specific audience and caters to them.

Couldn't agree more. Peterson is a solid guy with good intentions, while Andrew Tate is a red pill caricature and very likely a POS.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:57 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Wait just a damn minute now, who gave you a Ban Button?

Fucking shenanigans. I want a ban button!
I've had it in the draft forum for years.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:28 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Worthy is the Paris Campbell and Adonai is the Terry McLaurin on Texas.

I have already done this years ago where people said I was crazy to have Mclaurin ahead of the incredible tiny slot Parris.

What the fuck are you talking about?

McLaurin was 6 ft/208
Campbell was 6 ft/205

If you’re trying to make yourself look prone to pulling wild and inaccurate statements out of your ass, you’re doing a great job.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up