ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>If Barry Bonds isn't a Hall of Famer by the end of the day, it's a failure by the HOF
Mephistopheles Janx 10:12 AM 01-25-2022
https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/33138884

---

And I say that is horse shit. The only thing from that wife beating steroid using piece of shit that belongs in the HOF is the ball that got branded with the asterisk.

Fuck Bonds, Fuck Clemens, Fuck Sosa, Fuck McGwire.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:39 PM 01-26-2022
Ortiz getting in over Bonds is fucking sickening. Bonds was the most entertaining and best player to ever play the game.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:34 PM 01-26-2022
I still want to know who TF 2% were that didn't vote for George Brett on the first ballot.

Seriously, FN ridiculous. He was an MVP, a World Series Champion, and won batting titles in 3 different decades. He was a doubles machine, and if he had played at Yankee Stadium, he would have hit at least 500 home runs in the dead ball era.

As it stands, he has 300 home runs, and played in one of the single deepest stadiums ever.

Who are those 2%? Whoever they are, fuck those guys.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:44 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I still want to know who TF 2% were that didn't vote for George Brett on the first ballot.

Seriously, FN ridiculous. He was an MVP, a World Series Champion, and won batting titles in 3 different decades. He was a doubles machine, and if he had played at Yankee Stadium, he would have hit at least 500 home runs in the dead ball era.

As it stands, he has 300 home runs, and played in one of the single deepest stadiums ever.

Who are those 2%? Whoever they are, fuck those guys.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

And his balls to wall play at all times, coupled with playing on carpeted concrete probably cost him 300-400 games due to injury or playing hurt. Could have finished with probably 3500+ hits and 700+ doubles had he been healthier...
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:52 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Little support for ARod as well. And he’s a media member

A-Rod is a complete and total piece of shit. Watch the doc "Screwball" and you'll discover just what a fucking dirtbag the guy is. For him to have a job in MLB as a broadcaster is a disgrace. He's a fraud of the highest order.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 12:43 PM 02-04-2022

Joe West retired today. So officially commencing my campaign for him NOT to be voted into the Hall of Fame via Today’s Era group in December. He’s eligible. But plenty of better candidates: Bonds Clemens Schilling Sosa McGriff McGwire Bernie Lofton, plus Bochy Leyland Piniella.

— Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) February 4, 2022

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:37 PM 02-04-2022
Never has there been an umpire more willing to make the game about himself than the players than Joe West. Fuck him and fuck Barry Bonds.

Fuck Ryan Braun while we are at it.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up