ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Tucker Carlson: Worthless ****
RodeoPants2 12:11 AM 05-04-2021
Has this idiot had the shot himself?

WTF is his end game?

I truly don't understand the crowd who spent the last year whining about how we needed to open back up, refusing to do the simple and easy thing that will allow us to safely do so.

Tucker Carlson reacts to Obama doing a PSA calling on more Americans to get vaccinated after teenagers over 16 were approved to get the shot:

"Some creepy old guy telling your children, your little kids to take medicine whose effects we do not fully understand." pic.twitter.com/eQ5HX0TAv6

— Justin Baragona (@justinbaragona) May 4, 2021

[Reply]
alpha_omega 08:15 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
.....WTF is his end game?......
That Barack makes creepy videos? It was a little odd.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:25 AM 05-04-2021
Not being a fan of telling kids who are at very very very very minimal risk of Covid to take a non FDA approved treatment is nuts?

Nah I know who the real ****ing crazies are.
[Reply]
Donger 08:29 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Not being a fan of telling kids who are at very very very very minimal risk of Covid to take a non FDA approved treatment is nuts?

I think some people are only taking into account self-protection when it comes to kids getting vaccinated.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 08:35 AM 05-04-2021
Tucker is actually pretty funny and has a good schtick. He is probably way too intelligent for most of the dipshits in DC to
catch more than headlines / one liners though. I'm surprised he caught on so well with the low IQ crowd.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:45 AM 05-04-2021
Has this idiot had the shot himself?

WTF is his end game?

I truly don't understand the crowd who spent the last year whining about how we needed to open back up, refusing to do the simple and easy thing that will allow us to safely do so.

You were given an assignment: talk to all the black people you can, and first convince them to Vax up. How is your progress coming along?

Itíll be way more effective than lecturing conservatives on a chat forum.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:48 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
KKK tucker's lawyers have clearly stated no reasonable person takes tucker seriously.

They stole that argument after Rachel Madcow successfully used it first.

I correct many a shitlib on this matter.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:05 AM 05-04-2021
Anyone who slams Tucker like this, is a worthless **** accusing others of what his side is.

This is all over Commie news sites. Tucker is exposing the criminals so the criminals are trying to take him out. This is what commies do—remove all opposition to them.

Tucker is going after GOP Establishment figures now too. The ones we keep electing but never listen to us. Just saw his exposť of Lunz who works for the Democrats not just GOP candidates, lobbies for Google and some of the most left-wing corporatons; feeds fake market research to the GOP leadership and for candidates such as—the American people don't really care that much about law and order. The other thing Tucker exposes is that McCarthy shares an apartment with Lunz; that the two are buddies. These are good indications that McCarthy, like Mitch, can NOT BE TRUSTED. Yet McCarthy is still cozying up to Trump. My guess is he's a plant for the GOPe to see what Trump is up to so they can scheme around him.

Lunz has outside influence over the GOP.

Tucker Carlson Reveals Kevin McCarthy and Frank Luntz Live Together
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...live-together/
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:10 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Anyone who slams Tucker like this, is a worthless **** accusing others of what his side is.

This is all over Commie news sites. Tucker is exposing the criminals so the criminals are trying to take him out. This is what commies doóremove all opposition to them.

Tucker is going after GOP Establishment figures now too. The ones we keep electing but never listen to us. Just saw his exposť of Lunz who works for the Democrats not just GOP candidates, lobbies for Google and some of the most left-wing corporatons; feeds fake market research to the GOP leadership and for candidates such asóthe American people don't really care that much about law and order. The other thing Tucker exposes is that McCarthy shares an apartment with Lunz; that the two are buddies. These are good indications that McCarthy, like Mitch, can NOT BE TRUSTED. Yet McCarthy is still cozying up to Trump. My guess is he's a plant for the GOPe to see what Trump is up to so they can scheme around him.

Lunz has outside influence over the GOP.

Tucker Carlson Reveals Kevin McCarthy and Frank Luntz Live Together
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...live-together/

[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:39 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

It took you this long?
[Reply]
alanm 10:53 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You were given an assignment: talk to all the black people you can, and first convince them to Vax up. How is your progress coming along?

Itíll be way more effective than lecturing conservatives on a chat forum.
He wouldn't make it 2 blks in the hood.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:56 AM 05-04-2021
Alternate theory - he's just triggered by President Obama
Most real Americans were. At least we survived those dark years of hate, but the racial division he fostered is still a stark reminder of his hate-filled ways.
[Reply]
Nixhex 11:05 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Anyone who watches any of the 24 hr "news" networks is a low IQ/information person.
Don't read the newspaper and you are uninformed.

Read the newspaper and you are misinformed.

-Mark Twain probably
[Reply]
GayFrogs 12:43 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by Nixhex:
Don't read the newspaper and you are uninformed.

Read the newspaper and you are misinformed.

-Mark Twain probably
Or just watch krystal and saagar
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:22 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Anyone who watches any of the 24 hr "news" networks is a low IQ/information person.
That makes absolutely no sense at all.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:24 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
That makes absolutely no sense at all.
Thereís no question that the networks have become op-ed as opposed to news reporting agencies. If that was his point.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up