ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Reaching ‘Herd Immunity’ Is Unlikely in the U.S., Experts Now Believe
oaklandhater 11:31 AM 05-03-2021
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/03/h...y-vaccine.html

Early in the pandemic, when vaccines for the coronavirus were still just a glimmer on the horizon, the term “herd immunity” came to signify the endgame: the point when enough Americans would be protected from the virus so we could be rid of the pathogen and reclaim our lives.

Now, more than half of adults in the United States have been inoculated with at least one dose of a vaccine. But daily vaccination rates are slipping, and there is widespread consensus among scientists and public health experts that the herd immunity threshold is not attainable — at least not in the foreseeable future, and perhaps not ever.

How much smaller is uncertain and depends in part on how much of the nation, and the world, becomes vaccinated and how the coronavirus evolves. It is already clear, however, that the virus is changing too quickly, new variants are spreading too easily and vaccination is proceeding too slowly for herd immunity to be within reach anytime soon.

Thanks facebook and the anti vax trash of America.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:39 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I'm ready for it, amusing to me but it might not be to others. You are clearly unstable, but i'm sure you know this. :-)
Keep talking, dunce. Hit that meth pipe.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:40 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Keep talking, dunce. Hit that meth pipe.
:-) you know a lot about me ....clearly
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:40 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Keep talking, dunce. Hit that meth pipe.
God damn,

Why you gotta dog meth like that
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:41 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
:-) you know a lot about me ....clearly
I know you're a religious nutbag, a conservative, and an idiot
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:41 PM 05-03-2021
Just in time for the Demo-Bolsheviks to install this:

House Res. 6666 Begins Government Surveillance Of “Individual’s Residences”
The bill aims at controlling the population through Stasi-like government monitoring to see if you are following the arbitrary dictates regarding COVID. Washington Times explained:
A House resolution from Illinois Democrat Rep. Bobby Rush that would put Big Government in charge of tracking citizens’ movements as they relate to COVID-19 mitigation efforts — even sending health bureaucrats to “individuals’ residences,” “as necessary,” as the legislation states — has a most apt number: 6666.

https://conservativedailypost.com/ho...ls-residences/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ent-surveilla/
Chinese Communist Party Social Credit being implemented, on top of Mao's cultural revolution. What could go wrong?

Now where is that thread on Covid to usher in a Stasi state?
[Reply]
alanm 01:41 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
https://www.kcra.com/article/college...tions/36292894

Heading to college? More than 100 US universities are requiring COVID-19 vaccines for students


should be the same for amusement parks and concerts.
I wanna go see you go round up all the boys in the hood who don't want to get the shot. :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:42 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
God damn,

Why you gotta dog meth like that
You're right, I shouldn't insult meth by associating it with a piece of shit like Imon. :-)
[Reply]
Donger 01:43 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
A general objection to the government telling us one additional thing to do does not, in this particular case, impress me as a meaningful downside when the upside is crushing COVID.
It's not needed. And the downside reaction would be massive and severe.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:44 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
You're right, I shouldn't insult meth by associating it with a piece of shit like Imon. :-)
Oh common man no need to be mean, lets all just enjoy Oaky freaking out. I'm going to give him covid.
[Reply]
alanm 01:47 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Oh common man no need to be mean, lets all just enjoy Oaky freaking out. I'm going to give him covid.
You know he already made a point of letting everyone know he got his shots already. Made a point of knocking old people down waiting in line to be one of the first. :-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:47 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Just in time for the Demo-Bolsheviks to install this:

House Res. 6666 Begins Government Surveillance Of “Individual’s Residences”
The bill aims at controlling the population through Stasi-like government monitoring to see if you are following the arbitrary dictates regarding COVID. Washington Times explained:
A House resolution from Illinois Democrat Rep. Bobby Rush that would put Big Government in charge of tracking citizens’ movements as they relate to COVID-19 mitigation efforts — even sending health bureaucrats to “individuals’ residences,” “as necessary,” as the legislation states — has a most apt number: 6666.

https://conservativedailypost.com/ho...ls-residences/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ent-surveilla/
Chinese Communist Party Social Credit being implemented, on top of Mao's cultural revolution. What could go wrong?

Now where is that thread on Covid to usher in a Stasi state?
Just in time?

HR 6666 was introduced over a year ago. Maybe you could provide an update on status.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:48 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by alanm:
You know he already made a point of letting everyone know he got his shots already. Made a point of knocking old people down waiting in line to be one of the first. :-)
Well I'm sure Oaky's demographic is the exact type that dies from Covid....
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:49 PM 05-03-2021
I said this was going to happen even before the vaccines came out. But when they did come out it would be pitchforkers and torch bearers screaming at those who refused the vaccines.

Written while * shining up my crystal ball. *

Next Phase of COVID Vaccination is To Create Public Pressure, You Are Selfish and Destroying Herd Immunity if You Do Not Cooperate

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...not-cooperate/
And Zach accused me of being wrong about "everything." I think not.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:50 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Antivaxxers will prevent us from reaching herd immunity, then point out our lack of herd immunity as evidence that they were right all along. :-)
No they won't. They'll get infected, and then we'll have herd immunity.

Vaccination isn't the only way to get immunity, you also have immunity from your body fighting off the virus.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:50 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
No they won't. They'll get infected, and then we'll have herd immunity.

Vaccination isn't the only way to get immunity, you also have immunity from your body fighting off the virus.
crazy right?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up