ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Post Covid Thread - Those who had it.
BIG_DADDY 09:11 AM 05-03-2021
There are a lot of people that talk about health issues after getting Covid. I firmly believe I got it way before it was even being addressed in this country. I have a laundry list of reasons why I firmly believe all my family got it but won't address that here. I could barely breath when I had it and about a 45 days later I had a serious battle with RA. The RA is gone but my body still has more inflammation in it than before. I still have not been able to get my cario where it was before either. Just this weekend I had a close friend a couple months out of catching Covid call me and say his blood test just came back positive for RA. This is the 3rd person I know who has had this happen. His doctor said they have been seeing this a lot post-Covid. I am so far out now that I don't see anything happening moving forward but I wanted to see how those who got it have done since then. Thanks
[Reply]
Pennywise 09:24 AM 05-03-2021
This is easy for you, especially if you moved to Texas. Go get bit by a copperhead and your arthritis problem is solved!
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 09:53 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
This is easy for you, especially if you moved to Texas. Go get bit by a copperhead and your arthritis problem is solved!
Meh, love Texas. It's like going back in time. Everyone is so nice here.

Arthritis is gone already. I am just curious about others. Apparetnly it's not a good subject if you can't cut and paste from the CDC website. I should probably kill the thread.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:47 AM 05-03-2021
Texas is too flat and way too hot. Austin SUCKS
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:20 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
There are a lot of people that talk about health issues after getting Covid. I firmly believe I got it way before it was even being addressed in this country. I have a laundry list of reasons why I firmly believe all my family got it but won't address that here. I could barely breath when I had it and about a 45 days later I had a serious battle with RA. The RA is gone but my body still has more inflammation in it than before. I still have not been able to get my cario where it was before either. Just this weekend I had a close friend a couple months out of catching Covid call me and say his blood test just came back positive for RA. This is the 3rd person I know who has had this happen. His doctor said they have been seeing this a lot post-Covid. I am so far out now that I don't see anything happening moving forward but I wanted to see how those who got it have done since then. Thanks
I had it in January. Worst part was the fever. No breathing issues at all.

I keep hearing that the vaccine appears to be effective in reducing the symptoms of "Covid long-haulers." Have you got it yet?
[Reply]
BigRichard 12:28 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Texas is too flat and way too hot. Austin SUCKS
I talked to a gentleman that had lived in Texas(I thought he said Austin) and had moved to Florida. I asked him if he hated the hot humidity in Florida and if he missed the more dry air from Texas and he said it was hotter than balls in Texas during the summer months and would never go back. He said Florida was way better. I guess I never thought that was the case. While I figured Texas was hot I always assumed Florida was worse in the Summer months.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:43 PM 05-03-2021
Did you take Hydroxychloroquine when you had it?

I had a flu Feb 17, 2020 but did not have the other distinctive Covid symptoms.
I knocked it out fast, as in 3 days, taking 50,000 IUs of D3, Zinc and C.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:02 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I had it in January. Worst part was the fever. No breathing issues at all.

I keep hearing that the vaccine appears to be effective in reducing the symptoms of "Covid long-haulers." Have you got it yet?
No, they offer it to me for free every time I go to Krogers. lol No point now..
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:07 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Did you take Hydroxychloroquine when you had it?

I had a flu Feb 17, 2020 but did not have the other distinctive Covid symptoms.
I knocked it out fast, as in 3 days, taking 50,000 IUs of D3, Zinc and C.
Nobody really knew what it was yet. It really wasn't a big deal at all. The RA was a big deal if there was a connection. Good with that now too. Yes, I was the king of the whole D-3, Zinc and high quality C dealio back when our CP scientist FISH said that science has determined none of that helped. Now that's what they have been telling people to take when they are diagnosed with it at least in California. I don't know how that guy lives with himself.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:09 PM 05-03-2021
Nobody really knew what it was yet. It really wasn't a big deal at all. The RA was a big deal if there was a connection. Good with that now too. Yes, I was the king of the whole D-3, Zinc and high quality C dealio back when our CP scientist FISH said that science has determined none of that helped. Now that's what they have been telling people to take when they are diagnosed with it at least in California. I don't know how that guy lives with himself.
I know, or he'd say it was placebo when I discussed some natural treatment on my then 2 year old. Nor sure how a 2 year old would be able to tell. My doctor recommended Vit D in high dose. So Adolph told me she's a quack.

I asked because one of hydroxychloroquine's side-effects is inflammation. Nightshades, like tomatoes, can do that too.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:10 PM 05-03-2021
I had it supposedly with 2 positive tests in a row back in October, I sneezed a few times probably allergies but who knows.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:14 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I talked to a gentleman that had lived in Texas(I thought he said Austin) and had moved to Florida. I asked him if he hated the hot humidity in Florida and if he missed the more dry air from Texas and he said it was hotter than balls in Texas during the summer months and would never go back. He said Florida was way better. I guess I never thought that was the case. While I figured Texas was hot I always assumed Florida was worse in the Summer months.
Austin is hot and humid in the summer. Pretty much the way I imagine Florida.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:15 PM 05-03-2021
No, they offer it to me for free every time I go to Krogers. lol No point now..
There are two points:

1. You can still get covid.
2. If you are a long-hauler, it can help you with those symptoms.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:16 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Austin is hot and humid in the summer. Pretty much the way I imagine Florida.
The beauty of Florida is that the nights you get the cool ocean breeze through most of it. Here in the Midwest it can be unbearable and stagnant at 3 am.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:19 PM 05-03-2021
Both of my Sons got COVID last Summer- 19 & 22 at the time. No side effects for either. It's quite amazing that my wife and I avoided it, as we were around them quite a bit.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up