ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Covid cases fall sharply in U.S
petegz28 07:59 AM 05-03-2021
Covid cases fall sharply in U.S., Gottlieb calls vaccination campaign ‘monumental achievement’

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/02/covi...hievement.html

As of Saturday, the 7-day average of daily new cases fell to under 50,000, down 17% from a week prior.

Hospitalizations and deaths from the disease are also falling. Former FDA commissioner Scott Gottlieb said a precipitous drop in new Covid-19 cases was likely to continue, predicting a “relatively quiet summer when it comes to coronavirus spread.”

More than 100 million people in the U.S. are fully vaccinated against Covid-19, or nearly a third of the population.

The physician credited the mass vaccination campaign that got underway under President Donald Trump and has been continued under President Joe Biden for the country’s ability to rein in the spread of the disease.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:20 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Wrong. Being an antivaxxer has nothing to do with how you feel about others being vaccinated. Antivaxxer = selfish ****ing idiot .
You need help
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:24 PM 05-03-2021
Wrong. Being an antivaxxer has nothing to do with how you feel about others being vaccinated. Antivaxxer = selfish ****ing idiot .
I sure hope you are right! If only you could be one of the casualties of people not getting the vaccine! Think of the vindication you will feel.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:25 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
It might be an interesting week. Looking forward to seeing the new cases numbers around Wednesday.
Its going to continue to fall
[Reply]
Donger 01:27 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Its going to continue to fall
It should, yes, along with deaths.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:34 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
You need help
Pray for all the selfish fucking idiots out there.
[Reply]
Pennywise 01:38 PM 05-03-2021
But releasing COVID positive and other diseased illegals is ok. Got it.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:39 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
But releasing COVID positive and other diseased illegals is ok. Got it.
I didn't say that. You must be thinking of someone else.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:41 PM 05-03-2021
So the vaccines are working then?

That's not what I've heard from the nutterbutters
[Reply]
Pennywise 01:45 PM 05-03-2021
I didn't say that. You must be thinking of someone else.
You said anti vaxers were selfish idiots.

What do you say about a fraudulent president and his hypocrite supporters that constantly whine about anti vaxers and masks but stay silent (not one fucking peep) about dumping diseased illegals into their well communities and country?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:08 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
You said anti vaxers were selfish idiots.

What do you say about a fraudulent president and his hypocrite supporters that constantly whine about anti vaxers and masks but stay silent (not one ****ing peep) about dumping diseased illegals into their well communities and country?
Nothing, because that isn't the topic at hand.

If all Americans were vaccinated, you couldn't dump enough illegals into this country to restart the pandemic.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:28 PM 05-03-2021
They're fucking idiots too.

How is it selfish? If you havenít vaccinated then why do you care? I myself have been vaccinated longer than any of you on here and I donít care if someone else chooses to get stuck or not. But I would like to be treated as if I have been vaccinated,since I am, and quit playing this bullshit game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:31 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
How is it selfish? If you havenít vaccinated then why do you care? I myself have been vaccinated longer than any of you on here and I donít care if someone else chooses to get stuck or not. But I would like to be treated as if I have been vaccinated,since I am, and quit playing this bullshit game.

Who among us hasn't had the chance to get vaccinated at this point? Kids?

And is that retard seriously complaining about people when he hasn't been vaccinated?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:53 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:

I'm fully vaccinated. I have no idea why you would think I'm not.
[Reply]
Hog Rider 04:16 PM 05-03-2021
I'm fully vaccinated. I have no idea why you would think I'm not.
You really want to tee that one up here on CP?
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:31 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Is it? It sounds like they are people who aren't going to take it. I don't see them telling you NOT to take it. Sounds like "antivaxxer" is a propaganda tool............COULD IT BE???/ lemming.
Here's a report in Utah. I can confirm that high schools around North Dakota (where I live) have had these buttfucking morons passing out this shit to students on campus as well. These dumbfucks are everywhere.

Those are anti-vaxxers. But I think the only thing separating these fucking nutjobs with some of the posters here on CP who post negative false shit about the vaccine is the nutjobs aren't lazy about their whacko views and are willing to volunteer their time to their shitbag cause.

https://www.abc4.com/news/local-news...-site-clinics/
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up