ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>What will it take to be a Zero Carbon Country
displacedinMN 02:59 PM 04-30-2021
I read this as "Impossible"

Dont know what the politics is behind all of this-but it looks impossible to do without destroying the US farmland and killing the food supply in the process.

Hope you can read the article. There is also a twitter thread. All too long to copy.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...alflow-organic

https://twitter.com/i/events/1388170793322909699
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 07:54 PM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Hey, I wonder if climate change could have an effect on the amount of rainfall in the American west. Hmmmm.

But stay close to Q. He he hasn’t steered you wrong yet!
Close to Q!!! lmao. I've been calling Q a Psy Op for longer than a year, stupid sheep. Why was Q created? So dumb libs like you can discredit anyone who disagrees with the agenda by calling them Q followers.

Good goyim Dougie, just as planned.
[Reply]
True North 07:56 PM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
I love when knowledgeable people own libs when it comes to climate change. TURST DA SCIENCE!!!!!!!!! It's the same chit over and over. It's to ckuckkk us all.

We need to invest in nuclear if we want anything substantial.
It's always a euphemisms game with the left while they simp for " the science".

Nuclear is the only viable option. Too bad the powers behind the scenes don't actually want cheap, efficient, safe energy. They play lip service to that while they maneuver to implement policies that will restrict our movement and independence. This is how agenda 21 will be brought in. Us "useless eaters" are destroying the planet, thus we must be contained.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:58 PM 04-30-2021
Close to Q!!! lmao. I've been calling Q a Psy Op for longer than a year, stupid sheep. Why was Q created? So dumb libs like you can discredit anyone who disagrees with the agenda by calling them Q followers.

Good goyim Dougie, just as planned.
:-)

You have a conspiracy theory - about Q.

Fucking outstanding, Red Dot! Just awesome!
[Reply]
True North 08:02 PM 04-30-2021
Hey, I wonder if climate change could have an effect on the amount of rainfall in the American west. Hmmmm.

But stay close to Q. He he hasn’t steered you wrong yet!
Yeah because droughts never happened before the advent of fossil fuels.

It's funny how you use the "Q" quip as a non sequitur response, yet you won't likely grasp the parallel between the climate alarmists and the "Q Tards". Both will use any phenomenon as evidence of their narrative. It's truly self fulfilling and amazing to watch.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:08 PM 04-30-2021
It starts with Planned Parenthood and the people in the 'hood stepping up their games and reducing the number of emitters.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 08:10 PM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by True North:
Yeah because droughts never happened before the advent of fossil fuels.

It's funny how you use the "Q" quip as a non sequitur response, yet you won't likely grasp the parallel between the climate alarmists and the "Q Tards". Both will use any phenomenon as evidence of their narrative. It's truly self fulfilling and amazing to watch.

Climate scientists = internet troll.

That equivalency is flawless, just flawless.
[Reply]
True North 08:19 PM 04-30-2021
Climate scientists = internet troll.

That equivalency is flawless, just flawless.
It truly is flawless, almost like you came up with it all on your own. As long as you are having fun building straw men, fill your boots.

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 08:22 PM 04-30-2021

It's funny how you use the "Q" quip as a non sequitur response
Q was created for this specific purpose. The low IQ libs (there are smart ones, but not this particular tard) can just throw it out and distract from the topic. Same bullchit CIA programming.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:46 PM 04-30-2021
All of humanity dies? I don't really know.
[Reply]
vonBobo 11:37 PM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
I am sure they wondered why the more people are driving electric cars the cost of that electricity goes up. (Assumable, I have nothing to point at that this is currently happening)

My question with electric cars is, how are we going to produce that much MORE electricity? We have a lot of burden on the grid already (see Texas) and I don't see how electric cars can be helpful with that. All while trying to change that production process? Nah, no reason for concern here.
The internet machine can help answer questions if you are really wanting to know!

I was interested too.... Apparently it takes 5kwh to refine 1 gal of gasoline, but a Tesla model S will get 20 miles on that same 5kwh.

Another bonus is most electric cars charge overnight when electric use/production is halved and the off peak rates begin.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:50 PM 04-30-2021
:-)

You have a conspiracy theory - about Q.

****ing outstanding, Red Dot! Just awesome!

Conspiracy !!!

Low iq.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 03:49 AM 05-01-2021
Carbon is the new industry that will make some wealthy, employ post graduate students with billions in grants that produce nothing, and expand the footprint of government and worthless regulations that will cost everyone in cost of everything you buy.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:55 AM 05-01-2021
It truly is flawless, almost like you came up with it all on your own. As long as you are having fun building straw men, fill your boots.

“yet you won't likely grasp the parallel between the climate alarmists and the "Q Tards".”

Your words, not mine.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:58 AM 05-01-2021
Conspiracy !!!

Low iq.
Was the election stolen?
[Reply]
Bowser 08:40 AM 05-01-2021
Was the election stolen?
Ask Maricopa county