ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 14
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Is your employer requiring you to get the vaccine?
DJJasonp 08:58 AM 04-24-2021
On Thursday, the UC and CSU systems in california announced they would require all students, faculty, and staff to be fully vaccinated prior to coming back for the Fall semester.

Curious if this is a trend (or just the start of one)?
[Reply]
Bowser 03:42 PM 04-25-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
The government should make them mandatory too. Or donít you want the pandemic to be over.
I read this in Kamala's cackling witch laugh voice just to make it sound more stupid in my head. And it worked.
[Reply]
Donger 03:43 PM 04-25-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
AMEN !!!
Well, the good news is that ~70% of Americans now have at least one shot in their shoulders.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:49 PM 04-25-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Because I oppose the suggestion of government-mandated vaccinations for COVID-19.
Why do you oppose government mandated (with medical exceptions) vaccinations for COVID-19?
[Reply]
Donger 03:55 PM 04-25-2021
Why do you oppose government mandated (with medical exceptions) vaccinations for COVID-19?
Because it would be an overreach of power in response to where we are now with the pandemic.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 04:02 PM 04-25-2021
Because it would be an overreach of power in response to where we are now with the pandemic.
Disagree. We need to crush this.

Do you think businesses should be able to require vaxxes of their customers?

What about their employees?

Should people have to be vaxxed to go to, say, a library? or visit the DMV?

These are all steps short of a literal mandate.
[Reply]
BDj23 04:09 PM 04-25-2021
So much for my body my choice
[Reply]
Bowser 04:12 PM 04-25-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
So much for my body my choice
You racist
[Reply]
Donger 04:13 PM 04-25-2021
Disagree. We need to crush this.

Do you think businesses should be able to require vaxxes of their customers?

What about their employees?

Should people have to be vaxxed to go to, say, a library? or visit the DMV?

These are all steps short of a literal mandate.
No.

Yes, but I wouldn't agree to it, if it were me.

No.

The vaccines, particularly the mRNA, work exceedingly well. And, we've got now 71% of the country stuck with at least one shot, which by itself provides very good protection. The most likely to die from COVID-19 are now vaccinated to 81%. Combined with the number of Americans who have had been infected, we should be getting very close to herd immunity.

I add all that up, combine it with my general tendency to not like being told what to do by my government, and my decision is made.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 04:43 PM 04-25-2021
No.

No.

The vaccines, particularly the mRNA, work exceedingly well. And, we've got now 71% of the country stuck with at least one shot, which by itself provides very good protection. The most likely to die from COVID-19 are now vaccinated to 81%. Combined with the number of Americans who have had been infected, we should be getting very close to herd immunity.

I add all that up, combine it with my general tendency to not like being told what to do by my government, and my decision is made.
But you think the government should be able to tell businesses they have to allow unvaccinated customers?
[Reply]
Donger 04:44 PM 04-25-2021
But you think the government should be able to tell businesses they have to allow unvaccinated customers?
I see no reason for the government to do anything regarding businesses and their customers, and vaccinations.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 04:55 PM 04-25-2021
I see no reason for the government to do anything regarding businesses and their customers, and vaccinations.

So you think businesses SHOULD be able to require vaccines of their customers?
[Reply]
2bikemike 04:57 PM 04-25-2021
No.

No.

Where are you getting the 71% number?

I find we were at 39.6% a few days ago.

This is what I found but it is 3 days old.
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...like-see-chart
[Reply]
Donger 05:05 PM 04-25-2021
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
Where are you getting the 71% number?

I find we were at 39.6% a few days ago.

This is what I found but it is 3 days old.
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...like-see-chart
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations

Total Vaccine Doses - Administered - 228,661,408

At Least One Dose - 139,978,480 % of Total Population 42.2%

Fully Vaccinated - 94,772,329 % of Total Population 28.5%
[Reply]
Donger 05:10 PM 04-25-2021
Wait, that's wrong, sorry. I completely misinterpreted those numbers. It sounded a tad high...

:-)
[Reply]
scho63 05:16 PM 04-25-2021
Did you read that?
Yes.

I also didn't write it - CNBC staff did

Just found it an interesting spin
[Reply]
Page 8 of 14
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up