ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 14
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Is your employer requiring you to get the vaccine?
DJJasonp 08:58 AM 04-24-2021
On Thursday, the UC and CSU systems in california announced they would require all students, faculty, and staff to be fully vaccinated prior to coming back for the Fall semester.

Curious if this is a trend (or just the start of one)?
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:45 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Are you by chance self-employed? :-)
Unfortunately no, but our owner is very much in the "immediately distrust anything a democrat says" camp
[Reply]
Donger 01:48 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You guys are such hair splitters, ok the part where she says ineffective is possibly untrue but the rest of what she said has been documented... thus, not a lie

But this little exchange just proves to me the wisdom of staying out of covid threads, any little criticism or pointing out where the prevailing wisdom has proven to be wrong is instantly met with full throated defenses

Theres no discussion, either agree 100% with and parrot with the ever changing Fauci/CDC/WHO narratives or you're a science denier
She also claimed this:

Except the vaccine makers made the bold claim they were something like 95% effective. They lied, because when they first came out, there's no way they could know that still being in a trial phase.

She doesn't know they lied. And she apparently doesn't understand/know about the clinical trials. Pfizer reached their 95% efficacy determination based on these data:

Primary efficacy analysis demonstrates BNT162b2 to be 95% effective against COVID-19 beginning 28 days after the first dose;170 confirmed cases of COVID-19 were evaluated, with 162 observed in the placebo group versus 8 in the vaccine group

[Reply]
vailpass 01:56 PM 04-24-2021
Unfortunately no, but our owner is very much in the "immediately distrust anything a democrat says" camp
:-)
[Reply]
Spott 02:07 PM 04-24-2021
So what you’re saying is that your boss uses common sense and logic.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 02:21 PM 04-24-2021
Not yet, but my employer is offering the shot for free on company time and is asking if any employee gets the jab somewhere other than work to provide the info about who, where, when gave the jab. I figure mandatory is coming.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:29 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Not yet, but my employer is offering the shot for free on company time and is asking if any employee gets the jab somewhere other than work to provide the info about who, where, when gave the jab. I figure mandatory is coming.
Technically, a placard with stickers is required.
[Reply]
Otter 02:32 PM 04-24-2021
Herpes zoster reactivation -- a.k.a. shingles -- following COVID-19 vaccination in six patients with comorbid autoimmune/inflammatory diseases may be a new adverse event associated with the Pfizer/BioNTech mRNA vaccine, suggested a new report.

FULL STORY

The mRNA knowledge is in it's infancy. I'm giving it to at least 2022 before considering taking the shot. And I'm not getting a shingles vaccine until I'm 50 so fuck that.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:32 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Cool I have some from kindergarten somewhere I think. I have a couple of Hi Point trophies from doing rodeos when I was a kid. I think those should work just fine. :-)
[Reply]
Over Yonder 02:39 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
I have been wondering about this. Early on in this vaccine, the company gave the shot to those who qualified at the time. Elderly, obese, diabetic, can't remember now everything that qualified a person for that early round. But anyways, I know a guy that got his jab that round. And his 'proof' he got the poke was simply a typed up statement on printer paper and cut out.

This last round, I know another guy that got his and he got the card with sticker like I think you are talking about. It makes me curious how that earlier guy can prove anything? Heck, me or you could duplicate what he got with a simple computer and printer. :-)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 04:27 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Keep in mind, this poster champions "the working class".

:-)
Did you have a point there somewhere?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:37 PM 04-24-2021
South Dakota governor Kristi Noem signed an executive order effectively banning so-called vaccine passports in the state. The order bars all South Dakota government agencies and local municipalities from requiring citizens to carry proof of vaccinations in order to engage in everyday life.

https://sdsos.gov/general-informatio...ts/2021-08.PDF

She better do more than an EO. Their legislature must make it permanent law.
Obviously, the Biden administration can’t be trusted to keep its word about not mandating vaccine passports.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04-24-2021, 04:38 PM
This message has been deleted by BucEyedPea. Reason: Duplicate post
Pawnmower 04:58 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
How are you doing that?

this: https://tinyurl.com/kkvs773t
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 05:30 PM 04-24-2021
Good. Every company should be doing this
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 05:39 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
The whole notion of “boosters” should be a concern to everyone even the most pro-Vax folks. Why does my body need boosters if this is 95% effective? If it loses efficacy why?

Frankly, the best defense has always been not being fat.
New variants?
[Reply]
TLO 05:43 PM 04-24-2021
No
[Reply]
Page 5 of 14
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up