ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Is your employer requiring you to get the vaccine?
DJJasonp 08:58 AM 04-24-2021
On Thursday, the UC and CSU systems in california announced they would require all students, faculty, and staff to be fully vaccinated prior to coming back for the Fall semester.

Curious if this is a trend (or just the start of one)?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:07 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
.008% based on the recent data, but I'm sure that there have been undocumented breakthrough cases.

Not that effective...
Originally Posted by Fish:
Not 100. Doesn't count. :-)
Can't guarantee 100% safety so i'm out.
[Reply]
Donger 01:11 PM 04-24-2021
:-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:14 PM 04-24-2021
No legal recourse, can't guarantee it's safety. Why would I want to participate?
[Reply]
Donger 01:17 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
No legal recourse, can't guarantee it's safety. Why would I want to participate?
To protect yourself and others from getting COVID-19, and ending the pandemic.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:19 PM 04-24-2021
To protect yourself and others from getting COVID-19, and ending the pandemic.
I'm protecting myself moreso than the vaccine could already. If you're insecure about going out then by all means stay indoors and hide away. If your Fauccine protects you then you have nothing to worry about.
[Reply]
Donger 01:23 PM 04-24-2021
I'm protecting myself moreso than the vaccine could already.
How are you doing that?
[Reply]
BDj23 01:23 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Sounds like they think you're expendable.

They're not wrong.
Keep in mind, this poster champions "the working class".

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:25 PM 04-24-2021
I'm protecting myself moreso than the vaccine could already. If you're insecure about going out then by all means stay indoors and hide away. If your Fauccine protects you then you have nothing to worry about.
It's doesn't protect others either. People are still getting covid in areas that have been heavily vaccinated and from vaccinated people.

Besides that, if we did not have draconian lockdowns of healthy people, herd immunity would have developed sooner. Dr. Ron Paul showed infographics saying it was even developing last summer. SD peaked in Nov and already were on their way to herd immunity after that. A doctor from John Hopkins said in Jan/Feb we'd achieve herd immunity by April even before enough have been vaccinated. Lockdown of healthy people just delayed the virus this—doesn't get rid of the virus. Only certain individuals should have been quarantined. Otherwise there is no science behind the type of lockdowns we had.

So this idea getting the vaccine protects others is nothing but collectivist think and collectivist bullshit. It can also happen even without vaccines.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:25 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Keep in mind, this poster champions "the working class".

She champions the welfare class
[Reply]
Spott 01:25 PM 04-24-2021
Although my employer hasn’t mandated it yet, I have a feeling that they probably will at some point. Right now they are just strongly encouraging it, but it won’t surprise me when it comes. I’ve already had both shots and didn’t have any side effects other than a sore arm, so a rule wouldn’t affect me. Luckily my position with the the company doesn’t require me to wear a mask because I am out in the field all day and I work alone 99 percent of the time, so I never wear the damn thing.
[Reply]
BDj23 01:25 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
She champions the welfare class
That's a SHE?!?!?!

It all makes sense now.....
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:26 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
That's a SHE?!?!?!

It all makes sense now.....
Just a hunch
[Reply]
Donger 01:30 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
It's doesn't protect others either. People are still getting covid in areas that have been heavily vaccinated and from vaccinated people.
Of course it does. Just not 100%

Very few things in life are 100%, with the exceptions being taxes, death and you claiming things which are completely and utterly wrong.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:41 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
That's how vaccines work. That doesn't make it ineffective. These vaccines are actually very effective compared to others.
Unless you agree that 95%+ efficacy isn't that effective, as she claims, then she is wrong.

Of course there are breakthrough cases. The vaccines don't offer 100% protection.
You guys are such hair splitters, ok the part where she says ineffective is possibly untrue but the rest of what she said has been documented... thus, not a lie

But this little exchange just proves to me the wisdom of staying out of covid threads, any little criticism or pointing out where the prevailing wisdom has proven to be wrong is instantly met with full throated defenses

Theres no discussion, either agree 100% with and parrot with the ever changing Fauci/CDC/WHO narratives or you're a science denier
[Reply]
vailpass 01:43 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
No, my boss would never do that
Are you by chance self-employed? :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up