ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Is your employer requiring you to get the vaccine?
DJJasonp 08:58 AM 04-24-2021
On Thursday, the UC and CSU systems in california announced they would require all students, faculty, and staff to be fully vaccinated prior to coming back for the Fall semester.

Curious if this is a trend (or just the start of one)?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:03 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Well, that didn't take long...

:-)

What are your specific concerns about the vaccines, Bitch?
I got the Vax in January.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:03 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Just wait until it gets FDA approval in a few months. Vaccine conspiracy tards gonna lose their minds....
It's not a conspiracy it's a rushed vaccine, isn't that effective in preventing covid since vaccinated have been getting re-infected, and has had adverse effects some quite serious. The benefit versus risk, including the risk of the virus, are not merited for mandating it. Should be a choice.

I noticed the condescending technocrat corporatists are now dissing Ivermectin. They're still getting rid of their competition. Have to wonder if that's why J&J, an actual vaccine, was halted.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:04 PM 04-24-2021
No, my boss would never do that
[Reply]
Fish 12:05 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
It's not a conspiracy it's a rushed vaccine, isn't that effective in preventing covid since vaccinated have been getting re-infected, and has had adverse effects some quite serious. The benefit versus risk are not merited for mandating it. Should be a choice.
:-)....
[Reply]
Donger 12:06 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I got the Vax in January.
Great. What are your specific concerns about the vaccines, Bitch?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:07 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-)....
Those are valid points of fact, which you falsely smear as "conspiracy." You may dispute those facts, but you should know the definition of the word conspiracy before making such a claim.

Dr. Risch of Yale and an epidemiologist that covers public health policy reported in places where most were vaccinated, 60% were infected with covid 19 after the shot.
[Reply]
Donger 12:08 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
isn't that effective in preventing covid since vaccinated have been getting re-infected
95%+ is extremely effective for a vaccine, actually.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:08 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Great. What are your specific concerns about the vaccines, Bitch?
I donít have blind faith in authority figures like you do. So, any discussion will be a waste of CPs bandwidth.
[Reply]
Donger 12:09 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Those are valid points of fact, which you falsely smear as "conspiracy." You may dispute those facts, but you should know the definition of the word conspiracy before making such a claim.
It isn't a fact that the vaccines, especially the mRNA vaccines, aren't effective. They are.
[Reply]
Donger 12:10 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I donít have blind faith in authority figures like you do. So, any discussion will be a waste of CPs bandwidth.
Since you claim you have been vaccinated, it seems you trust the government agencies, Bitch.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 12:12 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
My company treated WuFlu with the "out of sight/out of mind" mentality the first eight months of it, but I wouldn't be shocked if they eventually pushed to get there.
Sounds like they think you're expendable.

They're not wrong.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:12 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Since you claim you have been vaccinated, it seems you trust the government agencies, Bitch.
I trust that the Vax helps lessen symptoms of COVID. But I donít trust there are zero side effects, becasue we just donít know yet. You trust everything authority figures tell you.

Also, I distrust the CDC to a degree. I believed COVID was real because Asian countries did, tbh. Our govt is a leftwing authoritarian and incompetent shitshow.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:12 PM 04-24-2021
Id walk
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:13 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Sounds like they think you're expendable.

They're not wrong.
Every single employee is expendable. Except for maybe Pat Mahomes.
[Reply]
Donger 12:15 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I trust that the Vax helps lessen symptoms of COVID. But I don’t trust there are zero side effects, becasue we just don’t know yet. You trust everything authority figures tell you.

Also, I distrust the CDC to a degree. I believed COVID was real because Asian countries did, tbh. Our govt is a leftwing authoritarian and incompetent shitshow.
Thanks. I actually am slightly concerned that there could potentially be long term side effects. But since we've had people who got stuck with the mRNA vaccines almost a year ago, that's becoming less of a concern for me as time passes.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up