ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Is your employer requiring you to get the vaccine?
DJJasonp 08:58 AM 04-24-2021
On Thursday, the UC and CSU systems in california announced they would require all students, faculty, and staff to be fully vaccinated prior to coming back for the Fall semester.

Curious if this is a trend (or just the start of one)?
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:07 AM 04-24-2021
would certainly expect to see more and more of this
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:11 AM 04-24-2021
It is a trend but it is illegal currently, since these are experimental vaccines which means they cannot be enforced yet. There are forms you can sign regarding this to get out of them. Say "lawsuit" if they refuse to abide by these or if they won't answer you when you ask if these covid vaccines are "safe."

Also, there are claims it also violates Americans with Disabilities Act. There is also Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

I believe mandated vaccines by any institution or company could also face a gross negligence suit or have to pay out a workers’ compensation claim if an inoculated employee has a severe reaction. Currently, it's the vaccine makers that are exempt from liability.

Those thinking this is okay are ushering in medical apartheid. All over a ****ing virus that is the same family as the flu (where more elderly die too) and common colds, based on false PCR test numbers and inflated deaths, when it has a 99.8% survival rate. It's not like 30% were dropping dead like they did with small pox. So lawsuits can raise this regarding the benefits versus risks.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:01 AM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
It is a trend but it is illegal currently, since these are experimental vaccines which means they cannot be enforced yet. There are forms you can sign regarding this to get out of them. Say "lawsuit" if they refuse to abide by these or if they won't answer you when you ask if these covid vaccines are "safe."

Also, there are claims it also violates Americans with Disabilities Act. There is also Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

I believe mandated vaccines by any institution or company could also face a gross negligence suit or have to pay out a workers’ compensation claim if an inoculated employee has a severe reaction. Currently, it's the vaccine makers that are exempt from liability.

Those thinking this is okay are ushering in medical apartheid. All over a ****ing virus that is the same family as the flu (where more elderly die too) and common colds, based on false PCR test numbers and inflated deaths, when it has a 99.8% survival rate. It's not like 30% were dropping dead like they did with small pox. So lawsuits can raise this regarding the benefits versus risks.
a point I hadnt considered.....
[Reply]
Camaro 10:13 AM 04-24-2021
I employ a few guys. We have a no mask, no vaccine policy.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 10:14 AM 04-24-2021
Well, when the vaccine makes you sicker than any time in the last few years...you just gave to embrace it! Clown world to try and make young people take this thing.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:18 AM 04-24-2021
My company treated WuFlu with the "out of sight/out of mind" mentality the first eight months of it, but I wouldn't be shocked if they eventually pushed to get there.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:24 AM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Camaro:
I employ a few guys. We have a no mask, no vaccine policy.
You're lidurully killing people
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:29 AM 04-24-2021
Companies can’t force this. GOP do something!

“Ok, we’ll give em another tax cut”
[Reply]
BDj23 10:40 AM 04-24-2021
Blackpilled PB is best PB.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 11:35 AM 04-24-2021
Not forcing, though they did offer us 100 bucks if we get it.
[Reply]
Fish 11:57 AM 04-24-2021
Just wait until it gets FDA approval in a few months. Vaccine conspiracy tards gonna lose their minds....
[Reply]
Donger 11:58 AM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Just wait until it gets FDA approval in a few months. Vaccine conspiracy tards gonna lose their minds....
FAKESZ APPROVAL!!!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:59 AM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah! High five bro!

Trust in govt agencies has never been higher. (Pimp smacks you)
[Reply]
Donger 12:01 PM 04-24-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Yeah! High five bro!

Trust in govt agencies has never been higher. (Pimp smacks you)
Well, that didn't take long...

:-)

What are your specific concerns about the vaccines, Bitch?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Up