ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 67
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
The Marty Lounge>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?



[Reply]
wazu 10:53 AM 03-18-2021
I'm thinking tomorrow's weekly Friday news dump may have a Commissioner's Exempt List announcement.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 11:01 AM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
This may just be the Texans opening the floodgates on all of Deshauns dirty laundry. Be interesting to see if they actually help him out legally or not.
Itís incredibly stupid as is typical with the Texans.

They are potentially depressing his trade value for a player who has vowed to sit out and never play for them again.

And even if he had a change of heart, he might not even be available to play if he ends up on the leagueís exempt list.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:06 AM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
I'm thinking tomorrow's weekly Friday news dump may have a Commissioner's Exempt List announcement.
Whatís the rules for being put on the list?

So the NFL thinks Watson is guilty already?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:09 AM 03-18-2021
Watson gets 50 offers for a blowjob in his DMs every weekend.

I'm supposed to believe he has to stoop to scamming Instagram masseuses?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:23 AM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Watson gets 50 offers for a blowjob in his DMs every weekend.

I'm supposed to believe he has to stoop to scamming Instagram masseuses?
This. Why would he do this and risk his career? He seems smarter than that.

He could get thousands of girls in Houston...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:28 AM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Watson gets 50 offers for a blowjob in his DMs every weekend.

I'm supposed to believe he has to stoop to scamming Instagram masseuses?

Youíd think so..

But then thereís Darren Sharper, Ben Roethlisberger, Kellen Winslow, etc.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:30 AM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Really not seeing the Texansí incentive to frame him. Why potentially hurt his trade value?

And if you donít trade him, why force your organization to answer for these allegations?

And what if the league overreacts and suspends him? They can appeal and win, but that still takes time and creates uncertainty.

I canít see an organization being that dumb. That would be as dumb as an organization making Bill OíBrien their HC and GM. I mean who would do something that fucking stupid?
They might be willing to take less in return if the fan base thinks they're trading a piece of shit instead of the savior.

Public perception.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:30 AM 03-18-2021
I just don't buy it when Jeff Allen is vouching for his character.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:33 AM 03-18-2021
Watson might be smart to just not respond or to have an attorney respond on his behalf.

If Watson says nothing happened, but they actually had consensual sex then he might look guilty.

I would assume (and hope) that his legal counsel is carefully reviewing anything and everything he says until this passes.
[Reply]
wazu 11:34 AM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Whatís the rules for being put on the list?

So the NFL thinks Watson is guilty already?
As far as I can tell, there are no rules. Goodell can do it whenever he wants. Accusations do not require a shred of proof. Protect the shield.
[Reply]
Superturtle 11:35 AM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Watson might be smart to just not respond or to have an attorney respond on his behalf.

If Watson says nothing happened, but they actually had consensual sex then he might look guilty.

I would assume (and hope) that his legal counsel is carefully reviewing anything and everything he says until this passes.
He already has.

pic.twitter.com/ZVb2R2mFlc

— Deshaun Watson (@deshaunwatson) March 17, 2021

[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:35 AM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
As far as I can tell, there are no rules. Goodell can do it whenever he wants. Accusations do not require a shred of proof. Protect the shield.
Correct me if Iím wrong, but being put on the list isnít supposed to imply that the person is guilty

Buuuuutttttt...thatís exactly what the public will assume.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:36 AM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Accusations do not require a shred of proof. Protect the shield.
Wow. Thatís horrible.
[Reply]
Pants 11:36 AM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Watson gets 50 offers for a blowjob in his DMs every weekend.

I'm supposed to believe he has to stoop to scamming Instagram masseuses?
Dude, this is the one that didn't go through with what he wanted.

I'm sure this is something he just does all the time. He looks through IG, finds the ones he likes and flies them in. I bet he has like a 98% success rate and it's almost never an issue.

These are clearly the ones that said no and may now cause his career to suffer.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:39 AM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Really not seeing the Texansí incentive to frame him. Why potentially hurt his trade value?

And if you donít trade him, why force your organization to answer for these allegations?

And what if the league overreacts and suspends him? They can appeal and win, but that still takes time and creates uncertainty.

I canít see an organization being that dumb. That would be as dumb as an organization making Bill OíBrien their HC and GM. I mean who would do something that ****ing stupid?
I'll wait to hear more on what actually happened. I don't know if it's just airing dirty laundry (if so, nfl owners will want to squash this real fast) or if it's actual assault. The timing and McNair relationship seem super super shady.

But to your question about if Houston is stupid enough to do it? Yes. Easterby sold DeAndre Hopkins for donuts because he didn't like baby mamas being around. Easterby was in kc when they leaked a bunch of personal stories about Todd haley to drive him to quit. To no surprise, the players claim they are constantly being spied on. When it comes to Easterby you can't rule out stupid. He is so committed to buying into his culture that he'll cut his nose off to spite his face.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 67
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up