ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 137
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>*****Official George Floyd/MPLS Police dep trial*****
displacedinMN 09:47 AM 01-12-2021
Under Special Request-Shortened to help out

What happened -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_George_Floyd

Results and riots https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Floyd_protests

Trials-Latest

Spoiler!

Charges
Spoiler!

I will update things as I can-I have full RedStarTrib access.

Live tweets from Red Star http://live.startribune.com/Event/Li...rial_testimony

KARE 11 Live Stream with experts. https://www.kare11.com/watch?vid=5b7...b-8073ea5b7450
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:54 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Hey dipshit, friend of Fentanyl Floyd, that was a pic, not a meme...
I really don't care.

You're boring. You have the intellectual capacity of an ant and while you think you're funny, in reality, you just continue to prove that you're the worst of what humanity has to offer.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:54 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Anyone who put a gun the stomach of a pregnant woman while he robbed her is not going to garner a lot of sympathy from real Americans. Accidental death or not.
Fixed.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:56 PM 01-21-2021
Fixed.
Real Americans? More like sensible adults. That could easily have caused the woman to have a miscarriage.

But hey. Dude was black and Cop was white so had to be racist, murder.

Again, I have to ask myself if there was anything Floyd himself could have done to prevent him from dying that day?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:58 PM 01-21-2021
Anyone who put a gun the stomach of a pregnant woman while he robbed her is not going to garner a lot of sympathy from me. Accidental death or not.
I couldn't care less about George Floyd or his life but there is no fucking way that in the United States, a man should be killed from a police officer kneeling on his neck.

Hell, if he'd have just shot Floyd, this particular event would have garnered a quarter of the publicity because we all know that white cops have carte blanche to kill Black people in America.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:59 PM 01-21-2021
Real Americans? More like sensible adults. That could easily have caused the woman to have a miscarriage.

But hey. Dude was black and Cop was white so had to be racist, murder.

Again, I have to ask myself if there was anything Floyd himself could have done to prevent him from dying that day?
I'm just glad the world has one less drug user. The rest of the details mean very little.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:59 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I couldn't care less about George Floyd or his life but there is no ****ing way that in the United States, a man should be killed from a police officer kneeling on his neck.

Hell, if he'd have just shot Floyd, this particular event would have garnered a quarter of the publicity because we all know that white cops have carte blanche to kill Black people in America.
It's called an accidental death. I don't think the Cop intended to kill the guy knowing where it would land him.

What about black cops that kill black people?
[Reply]
petegz28 09:00 PM 01-21-2021
I'm just glad the world has one less drug user. The rest of the details mean very little.
Meh, I couldn't give two shits about the drugs.

I just find that I get non-murdered by Cops everyday but not doing anything to have to find myself dealing with Cops.

Funny how that works
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:02 PM 01-21-2021
I couldn't care less about George Floyd or his life but there is no fucking way that in the United States, a man should be killed from a police officer kneeling on his neck.

Lie.... Fat Mike Brown was a useless piece of shit, he got himself shot for making the same mistake of not obeying an officer's lawful orders, then the press made a big deal about it when he was put down.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:03 PM 01-21-2021
Breaking into the Capitol and being shot is very different from being arrested and having a cop sit on your neck for 9 minutes, leading to suffocation.

Both could have been avoided but there was absolutely no reason for a police officer to restrain a man to death. He made that choice whereas the Capitol policeman shot at whomever was breaking in.

There's a huge difference.

He's a piece of shit. He's tried to hide his assets, he failed to report $400k income, which is tax evasion and he unnecessarily killed another human being.

I'm sorry, Derek Chauvin doesn't get a pass. Go directly to jail, hopefully where he'll die.
:-)

I’m sorry Dane, but this is hypocrisy.

When that lady got shot, you simply said she shouldn’t have broken the law. It didn’t matter that she was unarmed. She deserved to die right then and there, because she broke the law. You even said they should’ve lined all those people up and shot them.

Now you have a soft side for a career criminal that “broke the law” AND resisted arrest?

Floyd didn’t just break the law. He went a step further. He resisted arrest (immediately creating a dangerous situation for him and the officers involved). He refused to go to jail and repeatedly asked to be put on the ground. That’s why he ended up on the ground.

Floyd did a lot more to get killed than the lady that stormed the Capitol.

They both were responsible for their deaths, even if the officers involved were incompetent. You are being very inconsistent here.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:04 PM 01-21-2021

If only this could ever be discussed on CP.

If there was ever a false narrative.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:05 PM 01-21-2021

What a load of shit. Holy fuck you’re a straight up sheep dude.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:17 PM 01-21-2021
What about black cops that kill black people?
What about them?
[Reply]
petegz28 09:17 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:

I’m sorry Dane, but this is hypocrisy.

When that lady got shot, you simply said she shouldn’t have broken the law. It didn’t matter that she was unarmed. She deserved to die right then and there, because she broke the law. You even said they should’ve lined all those people up and shot them.

Now you have a soft side for a career criminal that “broke the law” AND resisted arrest?

Floyd didn’t just break the law. He went a step further. He resisted arrest (immediately creating a dangerous situation for him and the officers involved). He refused to go to jail and repeatedly asked to be put on the ground. That’s why he ended up on the ground.

Floyd did a lot more to get killed than the lady that stormed the Capitol.

They both were responsible for their deaths, even if the officers involved were incompetent. You are being very inconsistent here.
He is not alone though and that is the sad part.

But many find virtue in making victims out of criminals.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:18 PM 01-21-2021
What about them?
Do they have carte blanche to shoot black people too? Or just white cops?

Asking for a friend.....
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:20 PM 01-21-2021

You are really fucking naive and proved my earlier point that no one, including you, made a peep about Prince, Tom Petty and Mac Miller dying from an accidental Fentanyl overdose.

I went to a party in 2017 at Lake Las Vegas, you know, where Celine Dion lives. A hot little chica came up to me about 3 minutes after a buddy and I arrived and said "What do you want? Coke, Oxy, Shroom's, Acid or maybe an 8-Ball?".

I had a vodka soda.

Not one person was arrested for doing illegal drugs because if you're wealthy, no one gives a fucking shit.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 137
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up