ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 137
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>*****Official George Floyd/MPLS Police dep trial*****
displacedinMN 09:47 AM 01-12-2021
Under Special Request-Shortened to help out

What happened -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_George_Floyd

Results and riots https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Floyd_protests

Trials-Latest

Spoiler!

Charges
Spoiler!

I will update things as I can-I have full RedStarTrib access.

Live tweets from Red Star http://live.startribune.com/Event/Li...rial_testimony

KARE 11 Live Stream with experts. https://www.kare11.com/watch?vid=5b7...b-8073ea5b7450
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:33 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Are you defending Fentanyl Floyd? Oh my...
You like to ask questions but avoid answering them.

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Funny but I didn't see you claiming that Tom Petty or Prince or Mac Miller were "drugged up pieces of shit" when it was confirmed that they all died from Fentanyl overdoses.

What makes this person different from the others?
I doubt you'll give an answer because it would prove that you're intellectually dishonest, something that most people in this forum already knew.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:34 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
look at this question. Just look at it^
No, I get it, you fucking racist piece of garbage but thanks again for the confirmation.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:38 PM 01-21-2021
So, the penalty is death?
In this case, yes. He chose poorly.
[Reply]
TLO 08:39 PM 01-21-2021

I hope he's ass raped every day in prison.
I don't think this is something I'd wish on many people. Or anyone.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:41 PM 01-21-2021
Funny but I didn't see you claiming that Tom Petty or Prince or Mac Miller were "drugged up pieces of shit" when it was confirmed that they all died from Fentanyl overdoses.

What makes this person different from the others?
He disobeyed officer's lawful orders.
You like to ask questions but avoid answering them.

I doubt you'll give an answer because it would prove that you're intellectually dishonest, something that most people in this forum already knew.
^^imagine being this stupid...
[Reply]
staylor26 08:41 PM 01-21-2021
I don't see it that way, at all. The trial will be very interesting but regardless, Chauvin is human garbage.
Interesting. When you talked about the lady that got shot at the Capitol, you said she simply shouldn’t have broken the law. She was fully responsible for her death in your opinion (which I agree with). But where’s that logic in this case Dane?

If Floyd simply did what he was supposed to do and got in the vehicle when they were attempting to take him to jail, he would still be alive. He was saying “I can’t breathe” long before he was ever on the ground. He also asked to be put on the ground after refusing to get in the vehicle.

I don’t think Chauvin is completely innocent, but when you watch the full video it paints a much different picture than the video we all saw when this initially happened.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:42 PM 01-21-2021
No, I get it, you fucking racist piece of garbage but thanks again for the confirmation.
^^

[Reply]
petegz28 08:44 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Interesting, when you talked about the lady that got shot at the Capitol, you said she simply shouldn’t have broken the law. Where’s that logic in this case?

If Floyd simply did what he was supposed to do and got in the vehicle when they were attempting to take him to jail, he would still be alive. He was saying “I can’t breathe” long before he was ever on the ground. He also asked to be put on the ground after refusing to get in the vehicle.

I don’t think Chauvin is completely innocent, but when you’re arch the full video it paints a much different picture than the video we all saw when this initially happened.
The death of Floyd obviously was not deserved. I have to ask what could have prevented it?

1. Floyd not breaking the law
2. The Cop being a little more sensitive to a criminal who is being restrained claiming they can't breathe.

Now, as a Cop I am sure you hear almost every time you have to physically restrain someone that "it hurts...", etc.

And I am sure as a law abiding citizen that does follows the law you don't really ever find yourself in the position of being physically restrained by the Police.

I kinda keep coming back to someone did something to put themselves in a bad position to start with.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:45 PM 01-21-2021
^^imagine being this stupid...
The penalty for disobeying an officer is not death.

JFC, are you this stupid?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:46 PM 01-21-2021
^^
Now I understand why you constantly respond with meme's instead of having an actual discussion.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:50 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
The death of Floyd obviously was not deserved. I have to ask what could have prevented it?

1. Floyd not breaking the law
2. The Cop being a little more sensitive to a criminal who is being restrained claiming they can't breathe.

Now, as a Cop I am sure you hear almost every time you have to physically restrain someone that "it hurts...", etc.

And I am sure as a law abiding citizen that does follows the law you don't really ever find yourself in the position of being physically restrained by the Police.

I kinda keep coming back to someone did something to put themselves in a bad position to start with.
Oh my... :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:51 PM 01-21-2021
The penalty for disobeying an officer is not death.

JFC, are you this stupid?
Ask Fentanyl Floyd...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:52 PM 01-21-2021
Now I understand why you constantly respond with meme's instead of having an actual discussion.
Hey dipshit, friend of Fentanyl Floyd, that was a pic, not a meme...
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:52 PM 01-21-2021
Interesting. When you talked about the lady that got shot at the Capitol, you said she simply shouldn’t have broken the law. She was fully responsible for her death in your opinion (which I agree with). But where’s that logic in this case Dane?
Breaking into the Capitol and being shot is very different from being arrested and having a cop sit on your neck for 9 minutes, leading to suffocation.

Both could have been avoided but there was absolutely no reason for a police officer to restrain a man to death. He made that choice whereas the Capitol policeman shot at whomever was breaking in.

There's a huge difference.

I don’t think Chauvin is completely innocent, but when you watch the full video it paints a much different picture than the video we all saw when this initially happened.
He's a piece of shit. He's tried to hide his assets, he failed to report $400k income, which is tax evasion and he unnecessarily killed another human being.

I'm sorry, Derek Chauvin doesn't get a pass. Go directly to jail, hopefully where he'll die.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:53 PM 01-21-2021
Anyone who put a gun the stomach of a pregnant woman while he robbed her is not going to garner a lot of sympathy from me. Accidental death or not.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 137
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up