ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 207
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:18 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
It's too bad that nobody can produce evidence of the hoax. That would really help convince people.
The treatment of this "pandemic" is a hoax. China started the hoax by hiding it and releasing hoax footage to inject fear into the West.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:23 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
It's too bad that nobody can produce evidence of the hoax. That would really help convince people.
:-)
[Reply]
True North 03:25 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
It's too bad that nobody can produce evidence of the hoax. That would really help convince people.
How about the lack of deaths from healthy people? How about all the issues around PCR tests? How about all the phoney accounting for the people who have apparently died with Covid? How about the writings and statements of these groups prior to this hoax, talking about staging such an event? How about how the measures to mitigate this "virus", align perfectly with the stated goals of the UN sustainable development initiative? Climate change alarmism apparently wasn't swaying the public quick enough.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:27 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
The vaccine could help alleviate all these issues you are having, not saying it will but it could with pretty much no downside so why not take it, or help educate people on the benefits of vaccines , unfortunately vaccines can't cure stupid politicians but it could take some of their potential decisions out of the equation.

There are multiple reasons for someone not to take the vaccine, and none of those reasons should subject them to others trying to pressure, or force, them into taking it.



Also, Fauci's already gone on record claiming that we might still need "all these issues you are having"

Originally Posted by :
Because "even though, for the general population, it might be 90[%] to 95% effective," said Fauci, "you don't necessarily know, for you, how effective it is." Even at those success rates, about 5% to 10% of people immunized may still get the virus.

"In addition, the protective effect of a vaccine may take at least one month, if not slightly longer," says Dr. David Ho, a virologist working on developing monoclonal antibody therapies for Covid-19 at Columbia University. (So far, Pfizer said early results showed its two-dose vaccine showed 90% effectiveness seven days after the second dose. Early data on Moderna's two-dose vaccine showed 94.5% efficacy two weeks after the second dose.)

"Therefore, for the foreseeable future, we will need to continue our mitigation measures, including wearing masks," Ho says, noting that precautionary measures will likely last "for much of 2021."
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/16/fauc...9-vaccine.html


And the notion that there's "pretty much no downside" is an asinine comment with regards to a vaccine this new.
[Reply]
True North 03:28 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Medical professionals i think started this hoax, and i am pretty sure they didn't get their info from the media.
That's not how compartmentalization works. It's hard to find a more monolithic group with a homogeneous world view than the healthcare industry .

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:29 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
There are multiple reasons for someone not to take the vaccine, and none of those reasons should subject them to others trying to pressure, or force, them into taking it.

  • Too new a product to be sure of any long term problems
  • No real need to be vaccinating over a virus that kills almost nobody who's not ancient or already having other major health problems
  • Understanding that others will take it, lessening the need for any one particular person to take it
  • Because fuck you
  • etc...


Also, Fauci's already gone on record claiming that we might still need "all these issues you are having"



https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/16/fauc...9-vaccine.html


And the notion that there's "pretty much no downside" is an asinine comment with regards to a vaccine this new.
I think Fauci's undocumented business is masks.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:32 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by True North:
How about the lack of deaths from healthy people? How about all the issues around PCR tests? How about all the phoney accounting for the people who have apparently died with Covid? How about the writings and statements of these groups prior to this hoax, talking about staging such an event? How about how the measures to mitigate this "virus", align perfectly with the stated goals of the UN sustainable development initiative? Climate change alarmism apparently wasn't swaying the public quick enough.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
How about actual evidence that would substantiate those claims?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:34 PM 12-01-2020
Yes, of course
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:35 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Yes, of course
You'll get a placebo and like it!
[Reply]
Monticore 03:40 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
There are multiple reasons for someone not to take the vaccine, and none of those reasons should subject them to others trying to pressure, or force, them into taking it.

  • Too new a product to be sure of any long term problems
  • No real need to be vaccinating over a virus that kills almost nobody who's not ancient or already having other major health problems
  • Understanding that others will take it, lessening the need for any one particular person to take it
  • Because **** you
  • etc...


Also, Fauci's already gone on record claiming that we might still need "all these issues you are having"



https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/16/fauc...9-vaccine.html


And the notion that there's "pretty much no downside" is an asinine comment with regards to a vaccine this new.
Some of these vaccines have been in development since SARS, and nobody is forcing me to take it, i want this shit over with and i am will to try and do something about it.

If you keep giving viruses people to infect it doesn't matter how many get the vaccine, it gives it the virus opportunity to mutate and change over time thus reducing the effectiveness of the vaccine(like mumps etc.) for people that were man enough to take it.

Long term effects of COVID are more likely than that of a vaccine, because we have seen them in other similar viruses and with COVID showing itself to be a more potent form than some of the effects are more likely.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:37 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Some of these vaccines have been in development since SARS, and nobody is forcing me to take it, i want this shit over with and i am will to try and do something about it.

If you keep giving viruses people to infect it doesn't matter how many get the vaccine, it gives it the virus opportunity to mutate and change over time thus reducing the effectiveness of the vaccine(like mumps etc.) for people that were man enough to take it.

Long term effects of COVID are more likely than that of a vaccine, because we have seen them in other similar viruses and with COVID showing itself to be a more potent form than some of the effects are more likely.


You're welcome to take whatever you want, based upon whatever theory, be it solid or inane, that you choose. Just stop being the douchebag pressuring everyone else to take it.


Originally Posted by :
Trump Covid vaccine czar says side effects 'significantly noticeable' in 10% to 15% of recipients

..."The longer, more important kind of adverse events such as some autoimmune disease or others have not been reported in a different way between the placebo group and the vaccine group in these two trials, which is very reassuring," he told The Washington Post. "I always make sure we say that [while] we know the short term and I'm going to call it midterm effects of the vaccine is now well understood, the very long-term safety is not yet understood by definition."...

...While the long-term side effects are not well understood yet, Slaoui said it is important to get a vaccine deployed as soon as possible as the pandemic is "killing 2,000 or more than 2,000 people a day."...
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/01/trum...ecipients.html
[Reply]
Monticore 08:47 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
You're welcome to take whatever you want, based upon whatever theory, be it solid or inane, that you choose. Just stop being the douchebag pressuring everyone else to take it.




https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/01/trum...ecipients.html
That’s like pretty much any new medication ever developed , even some on this board that are against vaccines are taking meds with well known side effects way more severe than most vaccines they refused to take.

It’s fine if you don’t want to take but unlike other meds it could affect others. The problem I have is the reasoning the decisions are not always sound.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:39 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Thatís like pretty much any new medication ever developed , even some on this board that are against vaccines are taking meds with well known side effects way more severe than most vaccines they refused to take.

Itís fine if you donít want to take but unlike other meds it could affect others. The problem I have is the reasoning the decisions are not always sound.
Side effects like an owy where the mean nurse poked the needle, a little sore arm, and a headache. Life threatening stuff.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:45 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
That’s like pretty much any new medication ever developed ,
That's why you take as little as any as possible and maintain good health. This isn't a life and death matter as the fear porn claims. The statistics are a hoax.


Originally Posted by :
even some on this board that are against vaccines are taking meds with well known side effects way more severe than most vaccines they refused to take.
Are you lumping everyone who is simply opposed to unsafe vaccines or too many vaccines as being anti-vax. Sounds like it. Helluv'a strawman you got there.

Originally Posted by :
It’s fine if you don’t want to take but unlike other meds it could affect others. The problem I have is the reasoning the decisions are not always sound.
It's NOT your problem though. That's what you don't get. Don't give me the collectivist argument it helps everyone since it is arguable.

Those rave reviews in the press are the products of pharmaceutical corporations Press Releases. I know all about those since I do work for PR firms. I've seen enough. They hide the bad news. That's what corporate PR does. Already one victim who voluntered received the vaccine, posted the side effects they suffered and were promptly removed from twitter. If you have to censor such things and fall for corporate press releases it's not a good sign. The pharmaceutical companies will hide any bad news—but the truth will out eventually. There's never been an effective coronavirus vaccine from the experts I've read.

That person wasn't the only one. These companies have PR, marketing and advertising firms for a reason, and they can afford the best. Buyer Beware!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:46 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
You're welcome to take whatever you want, based upon whatever theory, be it solid or inane, that you choose. Just stop being the douchebag pressuring everyone else to take it.




https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/01/trum...ecipients.html
I read it was more than 10-15%
[Reply]
Page 5 of 207
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up