ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 74
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Racism is, Apparently, Alive and Kicking Repository
Pitt Gorilla 03:13 PM 06-16-2020
Thought we could consolidate many of the new stories into one thread. Unfortunately, there's seemingly a new one every day.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:41 PM 06-16-2020
Hey... it isn't all American pieces of shit either.

https://nationalfile.com/finnish-pol...ke-hate-crime/
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:43 PM 06-16-2020
Maybe playing the race card has been overdone a little...

https://nypost.com/2019/10/03/why-we...-crime-hoaxes/
[Reply]
BWillie 07:45 PM 06-16-2020
There are undoubtedly alot of racists in here. But Ill say something controversial. They aren't bad ppl. They are ignorant and grew up in a family that harbored such views.

Being racist isn't the worst thing in the world. Its clearly towards the bottom. But there are plenty of virtue signalling shitballs. The difference is they grew up in a different time.

The thing we need to work on is understanding our bias and fighting against it. Allowing free thought. The left needs to do the same. Hoe would someone who grew up in rural Texas have different views? Why would they? How can I persuade that person to understand what I'm going thru. Love and reasonability is how you do it. Not vilification of ppl. Agree to disagree. Just bcuz ppl don't agree with you doesn't mean they hate you. It CAN dont get me wrong. But not all ppl are the same.

The more moderate and accepting of different cultures we can get the avg american citizen to be that is the goal.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:47 PM 06-16-2020
Juicy Smullet 2.0

[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:51 PM 06-16-2020
BigRichard commiting a hate crime on Hoax Fan in his own thread :-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:26 PM 06-16-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
There are undoubtedly alot of racists in here.
:-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:59 PM 06-16-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
:-)
Well the board is largely comprised of white people soooo....yeah.
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:13 PM 06-16-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Is there actual evidence that this was racially motivated? You can post whatever you like, but I'd like to focus the thread on incidents that were fairly clearly racially motivated.
Welp, since was the third in a row white victim he assaulted Im going out on a limb and say, you betcha it was. Plus 31 yo Rasheed has been arrested over 100 times. How the fuck does that even happen. NYPD needs to hire all those fired cops. The herd needs culling bad.
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:20 PM 06-16-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
There are undoubtedly alot of racists in here. But Ill say something controversial. They aren't bad ppl. They are ignorant and grew up in a family that harbored such views.

Being racist isn't the worst thing in the world. Its clearly towards the bottom. But there are plenty of virtue signalling shitballs. The difference is they grew up in a different time.

The thing we need to work on is understanding our bias and fighting against it. Allowing free thought. The left needs to do the same. Hoe would someone who grew up in rural Texas have different views? Why would they? How can I persuade that person to understand what I'm going thru. Love and reasonability is how you do it. Not vilification of ppl. Agree to disagree. Just bcuz ppl don't agree with you doesn't mean they hate you. It CAN dont get me wrong. But not all ppl are the same.

The more moderate and accepting of different cultures we can get the avg american citizen to be that is the goal.
They say if you want advice on raising children ask someone who has never had children. They have all the answers. I think it applies to this also. If you want answers on how to handle this situation, ask someone who has never had to deal with diversity. They have all the answers. I read the Facebook posts from my lily white town I was raised in. It’s hilarious, they don’t have a fucking clue. But, they have all the answers.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:31 PM 06-16-2020
Ive never been with a black woman.
Does that make me a racist
[Reply]
listopencil 10:33 PM 06-16-2020
Racism will exist as long as the concept of race exists, and if that concept dies off then it will be replaced by some other form of tribalism.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:40 PM 06-16-2020
I Raced some dude earlier in my car, clearly we're both racists.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:42 PM 06-16-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Racism will exist as long as the concept of race exists, and if that concept dies off then it will be replaced by some other form of tribalism.
Most people seem incapable of grasping the significance of humans not being a hive mind, when it comes to the concepts of "other", "diversity", "prejudice", "discrimination", and many other notions involving interactions, both derided and applauded.

One of the ways they keep themselves ignorant and incapable is to buy into the notion of absence of differences among various groups, be it race, sex, age, or whatever. The ignorance seems to be more comfortable for them than acceptance of reality and what that would mean to their fantasy notions of the world.

But, in a nutshell, it starts with 2 basic truths:
  1. There is no actual equality among humans
  2. Diversity + Proximity = Conflict

Acceptance of those two truths might allow us to find solutions to problems that are currently unsolvable, but people largely seem to prefer the willful ignorance route.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:44 PM 06-16-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Ive never been with a black woman.
Does that make me a racist
I've seen you claim to have been married to a black woman.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:58 PM 06-16-2020

So a group of Black Men threw this Black girl in a dumpster last night as they all laughed and recorded her �� pic.twitter.com/skSuzdFpeQ

— Litty.Lo (@iameloho) June 16, 2020

Not racially motivated obviously, but feminists in the black community are pissed about this. Many of these guys are supposedly BLM supporters.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 74
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up