ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 51
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Liberals... What exactly are you afraid of?
GloryDayz 10:04 PM 12-22-2016
We've seen the supposedly calm-and-cool flower children of the left morph from self-proclaimed peace loving people to ravenous angry old wo/men now that Hillary lost. So far all we've heard are claims that Donald Trump is terrible and the worst person in the world.

We all know he grabbed the pussy of a woman who wasn't bothered by it enough to file against him; is that what's so bad that he'll end the world? He's rich?

What's he going to do, or undo, that's going to end the world? What progress has happened that's now going to be stopped or reversed/undone?

Can you please be more specific, what are you afraid of?

Discuss...
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:51 PM 12-23-2016
Jew boy
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:03 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
We've seen the supposedly calm-and-cool flower children of the left morph from self-proclaimed peace loving people to ravenous angry old wo/men now that Hillary lost. So far all we've heard are claims that Donald Trump is terrible and the worst person in the world.

We all know he grabbed the pussy of a woman who wasn't bothered by it enough to file against him; is that what's so bad that he'll end the world? He's rich?

What's he going to do, or undo, that's going to end the world? What progress has happened that's now going to be stopped or reversed/undone?

Can you please be more specific, what are you afraid of?

Discuss...
If you honestly don't know the answer to your question, you haven't been paying attention. I would suggest you review Trump's nominees, google some names in the news, and you will come across a wealth of information regarding exactly why people are concerned, to put it mildly.

If you want somewhere to start, let's go with his pick for Labor Secretary, Andrew Puzder.

One of the functions of the Labor Department is to enforce Labor Regulations. Puzder is anti-labor, and anti-labor regulation. And he's going to run the department charged with enforcing labor regulations.

Do you get the idea?
[Reply]
srvy 02:20 PM 12-23-2016
Elections have consequences screwball. We won you lost your seat is open and waiting for towards the rear of the bus.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:28 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by srvy:
Elections have consequences screwball. We won you lost your seat is open and waiting for towards the rear of the bus.
Read the thread title and the OP and then pull your head out of your ass you fucking moron.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:34 PM 12-23-2016
Ninerdoug afraid he won't be able to use the women's bathroom.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:35 PM 12-23-2016
You guys want to hear from the left then you insult us when we explain our concerns ?
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:37 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
You guys want to hear from the left then you insult us when we explain our concerns ?
:-)

They don't give two fucks about your concerns.

They're just looking for new ways to laugh at you.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:37 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Ninerdoug afraid he won't be able to use the women's bathroom.
Don't you have a nose to pick or something?
[Reply]
Direckshun 02:38 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
You guys want to hear from the left then you insult us when we explain our concerns ?
That does seem to be the case.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:43 PM 12-23-2016
Ninerdoug also afraid his dreams of marrying Alex Smith could be over.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:45 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Ninerdoug also afraid his dreams of marrying Alex Smith could be over.
I have to say, the image you beating off in front of your Donald Trump poster is quite disturbing.
[Reply]
srvy 02:46 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Read the thread title and the OP and then pull your head out of your ass you fucking moron.
Go sell your shit to a sewage disposal company your full of it and it needs to be pumped out we are tired of your whining and crying Dungbeetle.
[Reply]
srvy 02:49 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by idrapethat:
I'm liberal and I'm more scared of who Donald is surrounding himself with. I thought of a lot of silver linings when he got elected...now any sense of optimism I had is gone with the most cartoonishly right-wing cabinet ever assembled.
My suggestion is to change your pad or at least wring it out.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:51 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by srvy:
Go sell your shit to a sewage disposal company your full of it and it needs to be pumped out we are tired of your whining and crying Dungbeetle.
I see. You're illiterate. Now we're getting somewhere.
[Reply]
ROYC75 02:55 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
:-)

They don't give two ****s about your concerns.

They're just looking for new ways to laugh at you.
This!

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 51
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up