ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 51
« First < 414748495051
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Liberals... What exactly are you afraid of?
GloryDayz 10:04 PM 12-22-2016
We've seen the supposedly calm-and-cool flower children of the left morph from self-proclaimed peace loving people to ravenous angry old wo/men now that Hillary lost. So far all we've heard are claims that Donald Trump is terrible and the worst person in the world.

We all know he grabbed the pussy of a woman who wasn't bothered by it enough to file against him; is that what's so bad that he'll end the world? He's rich?

What's he going to do, or undo, that's going to end the world? What progress has happened that's now going to be stopped or reversed/undone?

Can you please be more specific, what are you afraid of?

Discuss...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:05 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by idrapethat:
You're basically on mars compared to how I see things. Obama felt like Bush part 2, with a couple minor tweaks. There was no communist revolution, like you retards thought there would be.
You weren't paying attention, he was trying to turn us into a liberal, SJW, France, internally and toward the world.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:07 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by idrapethat:
You're basically on mars compared to how I see things. Obama felt like Bush part 2, with a couple minor tweaks. There was no communist revolution, like you retards thought there would be.
This is why people need to pay attention to Culture, not just the media or politicians.

Also, Brennan, Clapper, spying, communist tactics.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:34 AM 11-21-2020
Now that the White House will flip back to the liberals I wonder if the liberals would like to go on record and say what they'll be afraid of when PedoJoe is our dictator?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:03 PM 12-12-2020
Let's add violence to the list.

Fears of violence grow amid threats to election officials, lawmakers

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ials-lawmakers
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:25 AM 12-15-2020
Wow, even more of this crazy stuff. What the heck is wrong with people?

‘Threats of Violence’ Lead to Closure of Michigan Legislative Offices as Electoral College Set to Cast Votes for Biden

https://www.mediaite.com/news/threat...tes-for-biden/

Just let the man become POTUS, he won, you'll be fine. Stop this crap..
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:29 AM 12-15-2020
CNN and MSNBC Fret Over Post-Trump Future

https://dnyuz.com/2020/12/14/cnn-and...-trump-future/

"CNN and MSNBC thrived during the Trump years, reaching new heights in ratings and revenue while devoting countless prime-time hours to criticizing a White House antagonist their viewers just could not quit.

Now faced with a Trump-less future, top executives at the rival cable news networks have summoned star anchors and producers to private meetings in recent weeks, seeking answers to a pressing question: What’s next?"

Liberal networks fear Trump not being POTUS... :-)
[Reply]
2112 05:34 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
CNN and MSNBC Fret Over Post-Trump Future

https://dnyuz.com/2020/12/14/cnn-and...-trump-future/

"CNN and MSNBC thrived during the Trump years, reaching new heights in ratings and revenue while devoting countless prime-time hours to criticizing a White House antagonist their viewers just could not quit.

Now faced with a Trump-less future, top executives at the rival cable news networks have summoned star anchors and producers to private meetings in recent weeks, seeking answers to a pressing question: What’s next?"

Liberal networks fear Trump not being POTUS... :-)
Their obsession with Trump won’t end after Inauguration Day. Lol they’ll stay Trump 24/7!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:43 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by 2112:
Their obsession with Trump won’t end after Inauguration Day. Lol they’ll stay Trump 24/7!
I think that'll be their initial strategy, but that's hard to fill 24 hours with. They're going to need to find a new boogie man and I expect them to have a grand show when that new boogie man is announced.

[Reply]
JakeLV 11:38 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Now that the White House will flip back to the liberals I wonder if the liberals would like to go on record and say what they'll be afraid of when PedoJoe is our dictator?
Do you think libs are worried about much with their guy in power?

Much more evocative for conservatives to explain what they’re now afraid of.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 12:33 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by JakeLV:

I'm surprised there wasn't much outrage concerning the state of the union...joe talked a big game of wanting to pass very liberal policies. I think the conservatives here are more concerned with men wearing high heels and various conspiracy theories.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:20 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by JakeLV:

Fly about 10K feet over the CPDC and you'll see your answer materialize from the thread titles.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 51
« First < 414748495051
Up